• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
4703 replies to this topic | 3,216 praises

Posted 02 January 2014 - 11:30 PM

Davidtkl
  • Davidtkl
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Surprised no one talked about this car?

Mini CRV SUV. Dont think this would reach Singapore shores.

Honda-Vezel-hybrid_2740331b.jpg

9603c018-7ea5-4c29-bc37-cffcd1d90810_IMG

tenyawph and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 02 January 2014 - 11:51 PM

Tohto
  • Premium member
    Tohto
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

This look a lot better than the latest CRV

Edited by Tohto, 02 January 2014 - 11:51 PM.

tenyawph praised this

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:09 AM

Columbian78
  • Columbian78
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I remember sat straits times 2 or 3 weeks back mentioned it is coming to sg anytime soon, to watch out for it. It was that feature which also mentioned the turbo charged Nissan sylphy coming in 2014.
tenyawph praised this

Posted 03 January 2014 - 08:07 AM

Friendstar
  • Friendstar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

This is one good looking Honda.

Why TS say won't come to our shores?
2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 03 January 2014 - 08:32 AM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Cat A? Haha... Now that so many brands & models are TCed, come Feb very few cars will stay in Cat A.

Will local agent bring in the diesel engine option? I doubt they will. But good if they do.

Btw for those wondering. I think this car is on the Honda City platform with the 1.5L petrol and diesel engine options available for Asia market. Manual transmission and 5speed auto for the gearbox options.

1 Anonymous member praised this
The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 03 January 2014 - 09:00 AM

Baal
  • Baal
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Cat A? Haha... Now that so many brands & models are TCed, come Feb very few cars will stay in Cat A.

Will local agent bring in the diesel engine option? I doubt they will. But good if they do.

Btw for those wondering. I think this car is on the Honda City platform with the 1.5L petrol and diesel engine options available for Asia market. Manual transmission and 5speed auto for the gearbox options.

Yea, recalled reading something on about the 1.5 platform. 1 for city, 1 for Jazz, 1 for mini SUV (this could be it).

Yes, 5AT pls, no CVT.

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.

Friedrich Nietzsche

Posted 03 January 2014 - 09:11 AM

Yahgo22
  • Yahgo22
    4th Gear
    Author Image

could this be the replacement for airwave?

Posted 03 January 2014 - 09:57 AM

Mrkopi
  • Mrkopi
    Clutched
    Author Image

I don't mind it coming to Singapore, will consider if the price is good

Posted 03 January 2014 - 11:18 AM

Tarmac
  • Tarmac
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Looks good in blue but what is this - a new class of compact SUV?  A little "not here not there" in my opinion.

Posted 03 January 2014 - 11:28 AM

Prozac
  • Premium member
    Prozac
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Just like the qashqai....

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:03 PM

Ahgong
  • Premium member
    Ahgong
    Supercharged
    Author Image

if not gonna reach SG shores, what is there to talk about? [confused]

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:06 PM

Baal
  • Baal
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Looks good in blue but what is this - a new class of compact SUV?  A little "not here not there" in my opinion.

A little too low for SUV I guess. Maybe like a crossover eg, SX4 ?

if not gonna reach SG shores, what is there to talk about? [confused]

think should reach here lah.

Even if AD dun bring, maybe PI ?

Styling looks curvy like Maz 3 hatch.

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.

Friedrich Nietzsche

Posted 03 January 2014 - 01:58 PM

Porche
  • Premium member
    Porche
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Looks like CX5

Posted 03 January 2014 - 02:26 PM

Columbian78
  • Columbian78
    5th Gear
    Author Image

It is a competitor to Nissan Juke, which I think Vezel will win. 

Posted 03 January 2014 - 03:20 PM

Karu
  • Premium member
    Karu
    6th Gear
    Author Image

As usual Honda's interior is [thumbsdown]

Posted 03 January 2014 - 06:10 PM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

The new trend of compact crossover. Similar to Polo Cross, Renault Captur, Merc GLA, Ford Ecosport(jacked up Fiesta), etc etc which are based on their small car platforms. Actually earlier model like the Toyota Rush was intro but didn't quite catch on in terms of trend. Traditional big SUVs are kinda boring after a while.
Baal praised this
The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 03 January 2014 - 06:59 PM

Baal
  • Baal
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

The new trend of compact crossover. Similar to Polo Cross, Renault Captur, Merc GLA, Ford Ecosport(jacked up Fiesta), etc etc which are based on their small car platforms. Actually earlier model like the Toyota Rush was intro but didn't quite catch on in terms of trend. Traditional big SUVs are kinda boring after a while.

Rush I think could be coz the performace affected by poorer power to weight. Something like 103hp to 1200kg. To make it worse, its on 215/60 - 16.  But at least have some looks for posing. But suv / crossover is now relevant to sin since flooding now & then is deemed as normal. The higher ground clearance will be helpful. 

Friedrich Nietzsche

Posted 06 April 2014 - 10:34 PM

Lovethecars
  • Premium member
    Lovethecars
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Guys, see this... 

http://www.sgcarmart...p?CarCode=11503

One of the PI is bringing in this model...

Vinyl praised this

Posted 06 April 2014 - 10:52 PM

Jiex
  • Premium member
    Jiex
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

CVT again.... [thumbsdown]

Posted 06 April 2014 - 11:13 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Think it is common to find car comes with CVT engine now. You cannot escape from it. But this car 1.5L, should be underpower?
Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Back to Japanese Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Honda Vezel

Honda Vezel  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Vezelian  |  Neutral Newbie

Value for Money $$

Been driving the Vezel for about 8mths and still enjoying the driving experience till today. I was contemplating on getting the HR-V from KM vc PI. But after comparing the specs of HR-V & Vezel, the choice was quite clear. Definitely no re... » Read More

Honda Vezel Hybrid

Honda Vezel Hybrid  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by drivinghazard  |  3rd Gear

Great car for Uber

I used to drive the non-hybrid version for Uber but I recently switched to the hybrid and I'm loving it! The fuel economy is so much better on this one and even though my rental per day is slightly higher, I am able to save on my petrol co... » Read More

Related New Cars search on sgCarMart.com : vezel

Quick Reply

Tags: honda, honda vezel and 3 more...

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (2), Bing (1)