• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
36 replies to this topic | 166 praises

Posted 04 November 2015 - 08:33 AM

Janling3
  • Premium member
    Janling3
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

the power of fart is real... 

sheep-aussie-wiki.jpg

Sheep fart forced SQ7108 flight to make emergency landing in Bali, Denpasar on Oct. 26, 2015

November 4, 2015

¯\(°_o)/¯

Belmont1-2vxxzfbfn2o1pv34nkr4lc.jpg

Belmont Lay

A Singapore Airlines Boeing 747-400 freighter plane en-route from Sydney, Australia to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, was diverted to Bali Denpasar on Oct. 26, 2015.

The plane, flight SQ7108, was carrying some 2,186 sheep on board and was forced to make the emergency landing some 45 minutes into its flight, after the flatulence produced by the animals was mistaken for smoke in the cargo hold.

There were four crew on board.

Upon landing, emergency services boarded the aircraft and reported that there was no trace of fire, heat, or smoke.

According to The Aviation Herald, the smoke indication alarm sounded due to exhaust gasses and manure produced by the animals on the plane.

Flight SQ7108 re-departed after the two and a half hour stop in Indonesia and reached its KL destination two and a half hours later.

Via The Aviation Herald:

A Singapore Airlines Boeing 747-400 freighter, registration 9V-SFI performing flight SQ-7108 from Sydney,NS (Australia) to Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) with 4 crew and a cargo of 2,186 sheep, was enroute at FL320 about 400nm south of Denpasar (Indonesia) when the crew received a smoke indication in a cargo bay, descended the aircraft to FL250 and diverted to Bali Denpasar for a safe landing about 45 minutes later. Emergency services did not find any trace of fire, heat or smoke.

The smoke indication was identified to be the result of exhaust gasses and manure produced by the sheep.

The aircraft was able to depart again after about 2.5 hours on the ground in Denpasar and reached Kuala Lumpur about 2.5 hours later.

Kangadrool, Picnic06-Biante15, Blueray, Ender, Ktglfc, oleandero, Vid and 1 other member praised this

Posted 04 November 2015 - 08:38 AM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Maybe pilots can't stand the smell and think of a way to make emergency landing..... :pissed-off:

Thereafter continue the flight with ......

Attached Thumbnails

• Gas mask.jpg

Ben5266 praised this

"Genius is One Per Cent INSPIRATION, Ninety-nine Per Cent PERSPIRATION"

Posted 04 November 2015 - 08:40 AM

Count-Bracula
  • Premium member
    Count-Bracula
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

What a load of gas! I don't believe [laugh]

Janling3, Ktglfc, Hydrocarbon and Vid praised this
Me Newcastle fan

Posted 04 November 2015 - 08:42 AM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

blahhhhhhhhhh ....... [rolleyes]

Staff69, Vid and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 04 November 2015 - 08:44 AM

Count-Bracula
  • Premium member
    Count-Bracula
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

blahhhhhhhhhh ....... [rolleyes]

meeeeeehh?

1 Anonymous member praised this
Me Newcastle fan

Posted 04 November 2015 - 08:44 AM

Ender
  • Premium member
    Ender
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Make sense. Kambing has strong gamey taste. Their fart should be equally potent.

Janling3, Vid and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 04 November 2015 - 08:54 AM

Janling3
  • Premium member
    Janling3
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Maybe pilots can't stand the smell and think of a way to make emergency landing..... :pissed-off:

Thereafter continue the flight with ......

we have no idea if the pilot has problem with breathing or visibility prior to the emergency landing... :)

Make sense. Kambing has strong gamey taste. Their fart should be equally potent.

have you personally experienced it? :)  I know I haven't.... -_-

Posted 04 November 2015 - 08:56 AM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

The power of farts comes as no surprise to me, after all I have watched every episode of South Park (and Terrance and Phillip).

We need Darryn on future flights. He volunteers to plug up the sheeps' "outlets", as long as no one questions his methods too closely. :D

Mustank, RadX, Hydrocarbon, Vid, Porker and 1 Anonymous member praised this
This place is not what it used to be. I'm glad for the friends I made here. But I'm moving on, just like Porker and some others I know. Cheers!

Posted 04 November 2015 - 08:59 AM

Ktglfc
  • Premium member
    Ktglfc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

2,186 sheeps giving out so much gases... sure cannot tahan :D

Luckily during the emergency landing, everything goes well... pilots and... sheeps are safe :)

Spring and Vid praised this
Rich: is not about how much you have, but how much you give.

The sky has turned brighter.
There's a glorious rainbow that beckons those with a spirit of adventure and there are rich findings at the end of that rainbow.
Find that rainbow, go ride it.

Posted 04 November 2015 - 09:14 AM

Yeshe
  • Premium member
    Yeshe
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

The power of farts comes as no surprise to me, after all I have watched every episode of South Park (and Terrance and Phillip).

We need Darryn on future flights. He volunteers to plug up the sheeps' "outlets", as long as no one questions his methods too closely. :D

Pls dun abuse the animals :D

Posted 04 November 2015 - 09:15 AM

Yeshe
  • Premium member
    Yeshe
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

2,186 sheeps giving out so much gases... sure cannot tahan :D

Luckily during the emergency landing, everything goes well... pilots and... sheeps are safe :)

Sounds like a flying bomb to me:D
Ktglfc and Sabian praised this

Posted 04 November 2015 - 09:43 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

well with NZ having a slowdown now, Darryn is gonna have a secure future regardless... :XD:  :XD:

RESPECT is only for the DEAD!
CirclesLife Code: RADX89

Posted 04 November 2015 - 09:45 AM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

where is Darryn? [laugh]

Posted 04 November 2015 - 09:46 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

where is Darryn? [laugh]

edited your post to pager him..hahahahaha

Posted 04 November 2015 - 09:47 AM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

LoL...even the sensors cannot tahan.

The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 04 November 2015 - 09:48 AM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

how time like no see him liao

Posted 04 November 2015 - 09:48 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

think he's at airport.... :grin:

lots of de-gassing to do

right Darryn?

Posted 04 November 2015 - 09:56 AM

Ben5266
  • Premium member
    Ben5266
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

maybe still celebrating the world cup win...

Mustank and Darryn praised this
Champion of the Champions 2016 & 2017!

Posted 04 November 2015 - 10:03 AM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

meeeeeehh?

errrr........ Australia sheep blahhhhhhhhhh ...... :wut:

local goat mehhhhhhhhhhh .......... :yeah-im-not-drunk:  

:grin:        :grin:

Posted 04 November 2015 - 11:02 AM

Darryn
  • Premium member
    Darryn
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Hi Hi 

Busy busy 

Lots of things to do - websites to create copy for

Designs to update

Deliberies to make

I busier than a one handed paperhanger with itchy balls

Behold the tortoise! He only makes progress when he sticks his neck out.
All that's required for evil to triumph is that good men do nothing

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: fart, flight, emergency, force and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users