• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
58 replies to this topic | 20 praises

Posted 06 November 2015 - 09:38 AM

Samwng
  • Premium member
    Samwng
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

New Tyre from Kumho.. looks promising..( made-in tomyam land )

Any bro here fitted with this and want to share with us your view on it. [laugh]

ecsta-ps31.jpg

Posted 07 January 2016 - 10:50 PM

SGCMWhiteKnight
  • Premium member
    SGCMWhiteKnight
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Just installed these to replace some well worn PS3s. Will report on its performance after some driving.

Posted 07 January 2016 - 10:54 PM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Just installed these to replace some well worn PS3s. Will report on its performance after some driving.

What's your size and mileage covered?

do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 07 January 2016 - 11:21 PM

SGCMWhiteKnight
  • Premium member
    SGCMWhiteKnight
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

245/40/18.  Just installed, so no real comment on the tires yet.

Posted 08 January 2016 - 08:56 AM

Drive
  • Premium member
    Drive
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

245/40/18.  Just installed, so no real comment on the tires yet.

Price? Any promo?

Posted 08 January 2016 - 05:12 PM

Akula
  • Premium member
    Akula
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Changed this tire for my wife's Astra last month. Size 235/45R18.
For the price, it is considered pretty good.
No adverse comments from her. Goes thru puddles quite well.
Quieter than her previous set, which was Potenza RE050A.....

Posted 10 January 2016 - 09:58 AM

Kinetics
  • Kinetics
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Changed this tire for my wife's Astra last month. Size 235/45R18.
For the price, it is considered pretty good.
No adverse comments from her. Goes thru puddles quite well.
Quieter than her previous set, which was Potenza RE050A.....

How's the price like for 18"?

Posted 11 January 2016 - 11:09 AM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

PS31 I was quoted $145 a piece for 225/40/18 at AL tyres.

Went with GY Assy 2 instead at $180 a piece from Leong Seng. For 4 tyres, $140 difference, might as well go with GY. Previously on PS3. 

Edited by Mockngbrd, 11 January 2016 - 11:11 AM.

Garage36.com

Posted 13 January 2016 - 12:14 AM

Blublak
  • Premium member
    Blublak
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

using this model 1mth plus aldy. 215/45/17. IMHO much quieter and better wet handling than previous KU31 which will phase out soon.

Posted 13 January 2016 - 06:19 PM

Habibliew
  • Habibliew
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Purchased 4 PS31 245/40/18 for $130/piece from a shop at Kaki bukit. So far so good. 

Posted 06 February 2016 - 02:35 PM

SGCMWhiteKnight
  • Premium member
    SGCMWhiteKnight
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

As promised...my review of these tires:

http://www.sgcarmart...ws.php?ID=10827

Posted 07 March 2016 - 08:55 AM

Adrianli
  • Premium member
    Adrianli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Just changed my tyres from KU31 to PS31 yesterday.

My pricing was $135/tyre for 215/55/R17.

Posted 07 March 2016 - 02:21 PM

Nine_eleven
  • Premium member
    Nine_eleven
    5th Gear
    Author Image

thinking of changing to this tyre too... what's the treadwear rating?

Posted 07 March 2016 - 07:27 PM

Adrianli
  • Premium member
    Adrianli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

thinking of changing to this tyre too... what's the treadwear rating?

Threadwear rating is 400.

Posted 08 March 2016 - 10:00 PM

EDELMIRO
  • EDELMIRO
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Saw this merchant on Mycarforum marketplace selling PS31 real cheap ?   

http://www.mycarforu...d&ppuser=166086

Any bros bought from them before? Looks like some good deals  [:p] 215/45/17 for $99?? [kiss]  [kiss]

Posted 11 March 2016 - 08:32 AM

KkMICHELIN
  • KkMICHELIN
    Clutched
    Author Image

Just replaced my 205/55R16 Toyo CF2 with Kumho PS31. Undrstd from dealer it is replacement for KU31.

So far so good -- tested at speed in dry and wet roads -- braking quite good, handles well and reasonably quite. But since it is new, not conclusive.

It is made in Vietnam and costs me $95 per pc (at AL Tyres) and manufactured in 2015.

Quite pleased with it so far.

Posted 12 March 2016 - 05:54 PM

hadia
  • hadia
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Browse through the reviews for this tyres and decided to give it a try. Saw on classified section that 205/55/16 going for $85 (at 365 Automotive). Call them up to confirm that pricing include fitting and that stocks are new. A Malaysian guy assure me that $340 is all I have to pay for 4 tyres and tyres were manufactured in 2016. Went down immediately to get it fitted. Tyres were made in Vietnam and the threading looks good. No hard selling from the shop but as they were quite pack at that time, I have difficulty finding a parking lot. Waited for a while to get it fixed. Drive straight home after that and yet to test the tyres. Will give a review of the tyres in a month's time.

Posted 12 March 2016 - 06:12 PM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Call me a badge whore, some how feels it may look strange when fitted to a bimmer.:ouch-it-hurts:

I would certainly love to try this tyre out....
:chilling:
do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 12 March 2016 - 07:01 PM

Blackyv
  • Premium member
    Blackyv
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Call me a badge whore, some how feels it may look strange when fitted to a bimmer.:ouch-it-hurts:

Ok, you badge whore!!!!.... Hahaha...
2BDriver and Hamburger praised this

Posted 12 March 2016 - 10:11 PM

Furrynadz
  • Premium member
    Furrynadz
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Call me a badge whore, some how feels it may look strange when fitted to a bimmer. :ouch-it-hurts:

audi a8l got westlake liao

audi s5 got nexen liao

ur bmw put kumho

suah suah la

how to fight them

Hamburger praised this

Back to Tyres and Rims  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Kumho Ecsta PS31

Kumho Ecsta PS31  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Sabretan  |  5th Gear

Economical Tyres

After driving 10000km in these tyres , here are my tots, as compared to my previous P7 tyres. Ride Comfort- As you know, MPV needs comfortable tyres. Honestly, this one and my previous one feels the same. Handling - Goes in the directi... » Read More

Kumho Ecsta PS31

Kumho Ecsta PS31  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by SGCMWhiteKnight  |  2nd Gear

Comfortable Hi-Performance Tire

The title of this review does sound contradictory, but I assure you that this tire does seem to satisfy both needs. Conventional wisdom would tell you that isn't possible. High performance tires need hard side walls so that they corner on ra... » Read More

Related Product Guide search on sgCarMart.com : Kumho Ecsta PS31

Quick Reply

Also tagged with these keywords: kumho , ecsta , tyre , new tyre , ps31 ...

Tags: kumho, ecsta, tyre, new tyre and 2 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users