• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
20 replies to this topic | 30 praises

Posted 09 November 2015 - 11:38 AM

dcb
  • Premium member
    dcb
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Does anyone know whether are we still able to buy the above mentioned locally? Need to replace mine.

1 Anonymous member praised this
Hyundai Accent 2003, Honda GD1 Jazz 2004, Honda GE6 FIT 2008, Volkswagen Polo 6R 2012, Mazda 2 DJ Deluxe 2015............

Posted 09 November 2015 - 11:47 AM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

simi lai????

dog food or what.

do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 09 November 2015 - 12:02 PM

dcb
  • Premium member
    dcb
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Haha.  :a-good:

ONE-PIECE-JP-font-b-JUNCTION-b-font-font

simi lai????

dog food or what.

Sunny praised this
Hyundai Accent 2003, Honda GD1 Jazz 2004, Honda GE6 FIT 2008, Volkswagen Polo 6R 2012, Mazda 2 DJ Deluxe 2015............

Posted 09 November 2015 - 12:03 PM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

sorry....still dont know what it is...hahhahahha

:psychotic:

do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 09 November 2015 - 12:21 PM

BanCoe
  • BanCoe
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

something to hang on rear view mirror?? is it some kind of talisman?? (to ward off evil??)

Edited by BanCoe, 09 November 2015 - 12:21 PM.

Posted 09 November 2015 - 01:13 PM

Xefera
  • Premium member
    Xefera
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Looks like one fo those ling ling long long people hang in their cars.

Posted 09 November 2015 - 02:38 PM

Galantspeedz
  • Premium member
    Galantspeedz
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Does anyone know whether are we still able to buy the above mentioned locally? Need to replace mine.

http://www.sgcarmart...unction Produce

try asking them?

https://sg.carousell...on Produce Fusa

or carousell.. hopefully still available

MCF PS3 Gang
MCF Hamsup Tiko Ranger

Posted 09 November 2015 - 05:05 PM

dcb
  • Premium member
    dcb
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Wanted blue.  [smallcry]

try asking them?

https://sg.carousell...on Produce Fusa

or carousell.. hopefully still available

Posted 09 November 2015 - 08:55 PM

dcb
  • Premium member
    dcb
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

The ad probably is too dated already. They don't that's it.

try asking them?

Posted 11 November 2015 - 02:13 PM

Galantspeedz
  • Premium member
    Galantspeedz
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

The ad probably is too dated already. They don't that's it.

buy from overseas lor.... ask for express shipping... the time you spend to look for local, maybe you get from overseas liao

MCF PS3 Gang
MCF Hamsup Tiko Ranger

Posted 11 November 2015 - 03:02 PM

dcb
  • Premium member
    dcb
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Bought already.

buy from overseas lor.... ask for express shipping... the time you spend to look for local, maybe you get from overseas liao

Posted 26 November 2015 - 09:43 PM

dcb
  • Premium member
    dcb
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Here's mine.

thumb_IMG_2975_1024_zpsddodgoj7.jpg

Posted 23 February 2016 - 12:53 AM

Mr_biscuit
  • Premium member
    Mr_biscuit
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Here's mine.

thumb_IMG_2975_1024_zpsddodgoj7.jpg

Attached is mine back in 2008. Bought mine at Autobacs. Not sure if they still sell it now.

Thrown mine away after using 3 years as the colour started to fade after prolong outdoor exposure to sunshine.

Attached Thumbnails

• fusa.jpg

Edited by Mr_biscuit, 23 February 2016 - 12:54 AM.

Kangadrool and dcb praised this

Posted 23 February 2016 - 01:02 AM

Kangadrool
  • Premium member
    Kangadrool
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Nice manual Sunny.

Attached is mine back in 2008. Bought mine at Autobacs. Not sure if they still sell it now.

Thrown mine away after using 3 years as the colour started to fade after prolong outdoor exposure to sunshine.

Posted 23 February 2016 - 06:56 AM

dcb
  • Premium member
    dcb
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Have a red, silver and white faded Kiku knot fusa in my store room.

Posted 23 February 2016 - 08:53 AM

Ichibawa
  • Premium member
    Ichibawa
    5th Gear
    Author Image

May I know what is it for? Is it a good luck charm? Saw something like a 4 leaved clover. Never into JP items so am a bit uneducated about it.

dcb praised this

Posted 23 February 2016 - 09:49 AM

dcb
  • Premium member
    dcb
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

The fusa are found in japanese temples. Its basically a symbol of good luck. Junction produce made a smaller version for the rides and they come in small, medium and large size. Also available in kiku and agemaki knots. Kiku is the more popular knot cause of the design. There is also the Tsuna knots.

May I know what is it for? Is it a good luck charm? Saw something like a 4 leaved clover. Never into JP items so am a bit uneducated about it.

Not available locally after the VIP scene died down locally.  [smallcry]

Edited by dcb, 23 February 2016 - 09:51 AM.

Posted 23 February 2016 - 10:00 AM

Mr_biscuit
  • Premium member
    Mr_biscuit
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Nice manual Sunny.

Haha..Thanks.. Quite miss the stick though..

Posted 28 February 2016 - 11:13 PM

HVMS
  • Premium member
    HVMS
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Looks like its gonna be group buy time

dcb praised this

Posted 10 February 2018 - 07:05 PM

dcb
  • Premium member
    dcb
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Am gonna order another one from Japan. My current black one kena destroyed by the mrs. You wanna get one?

Back to Cosmetics  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: junctionproduce, fusa, jdm, vip and 4 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users