Junction Produce fusa

dcb

Turbocharged

Does anyone know whether are we still able to buy the above mentioned locally? Need to replace mine.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

something to hang on rear view mirror?? is it some kind of talisman?? (to ward off evil??)

Edited by BanCoe
  • Praise 1

The ad probably is too dated already. They don't that's it.

buy from overseas lor.... ask for express shipping... the time you spend to look for local, maybe you get from overseas liao

Turbocharged

Bought already.

buy from overseas lor.... ask for express shipping... the time you spend to look for local, maybe you get from overseas liao

Here's mine.

thumb_IMG_2975_1024_zpsddodgoj7.jpg

Attached is mine back in 2008. Bought mine at Autobacs. Not sure if they still sell it now.

Thrown mine away after using 3 years as the colour started to fade after prolong outdoor exposure to sunshine.

post-18484-0-28346900-1456159879_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mr_biscuit
  • Praise 2

Nice manual Sunny.

Attached is mine back in 2008. Bought mine at Autobacs. Not sure if they still sell it now.

Thrown mine away after using 3 years as the colour started to fade after prolong outdoor exposure to sunshine.

Turbocharged

Have a red, silver and white faded Kiku knot fusa in my store room.

Turbocharged

The fusa are found in japanese temples. Its basically a symbol of good luck. Junction produce made a smaller version for the rides and they come in small, medium and large size. Also available in kiku and agemaki knots. Kiku is the more popular knot cause of the design. There is also the Tsuna knots.

May I know what is it for? Is it a good luck charm? Saw something like a 4 leaved clover. Never into JP items so am a bit uneducated about it.

Not available locally after the VIP scene died down locally.  [smallcry]

Edited by dcb