User Feedback on Micro-Precision Speakers

Carowner

Noticed quite a lot of installer carrying the Micro-Precision speakers. Due to budget constraints,for their range of speakers I can only look for the 3-series. Has any user installed this 3-series speakers and has any feedback on the speakers?

Any other speakers would you recommend within the price range of the Micro Precision 3-Series?

↡ Advertisement

Noticed quite a lot of installer carrying the Micro-Precision speakers. Due to budget constraints,for their range of speakers I can only look for the 3-series. Has any user installed this 3-series speakers and has any feedback on the speakers?

Any other speakers would you recommend within the price range of the Micro Precision 3-Series?

Hi, I had listened to these speakers at Soundwerkz in Sin Ming and Xtremez in Ubi and thought the vocals sounded great. They were on the top of my list but in the end I decided to increase my budget slightly and chose Sinfoni speakers instead. 

Correct me if I'm wrong but unlike home hi-fi/av shops in Singapore, most shops selling car audio in Singapore do not have proper demo setups. The salesmen would come up with a setup based on my budget and expect me to buy without listening to any demos. Some salesmen would also ask what car I was driving (does it matter?).

For a similar price range, you can have a listen to Gladen (at Nam Huat Sin Ming) and Rainbow (at Designer Ice Bukit Batok). I have also listened to Focal but thought it sounded too bright for me (imho). Believe German Maestro and Ground Zero speakers are in the same price range but I could not find any shop who could demo these speakers. (Autobacs @ ubi do have demos for their budget range of speakers).

Presume you already have the amps, woofer and cables? Any processor? Dun forgot sound proofing.

:)

Hi, thanks for sharing your opinion. I will be transferring my 4-channel amps from my existing ride. I will be running passive setup with a single 4 channel amps driving a set of front component speakers and a set of coxial at the rear. Also considering add an active sub to the setup.

It is tough to commit without listening to the demo speakers as each of the soeakers have their own characities. I am trying to cap my budget at the Micro-Precision 3 - Series range of speakers.

For GroundZero, they have many models of speakers but also need to find a shop which has the demo to compare them. Which range of Sinfonic speakers did you installed on your ride?

Hi, I had listened to these speakers at Soundwerkz in Sin Ming and Xtremez in Ubi and thought the vocals sounded great. They were on the top of my list but in the end I decided to increase my budget slightly and chose Sinfoni speakers instead. 

Correct me if I'm wrong but unlike home hi-fi/av shops in Singapore, most shops selling car audio in Singapore do not have proper demo setups. The salesmen would come up with a setup based on my budget and expect me to buy without listening to any demos. Some salesmen would also ask what car I was driving (does it matter?).

For a similar price range, you can have a listen to Gladen (at Nam Huat Sin Ming) and Rainbow (at Designer Ice Bukit Batok). I have also listened to Focal but thought it sounded too bright for me (imho). Believe German Maestro and Ground Zero speakers are in the same price range but I could not find any shop who could demo these speakers. (Autobacs @ ubi do have demos for their budget range of speakers).

Presume you already have the amps, woofer and cables? Any processor? Dun forgot sound proofing.

:)

Hi, thanks for sharing your opinion. I will be transferring my 4-channel amps from my existing ride. I will be running passive setup with a single 4 channel amps driving a set of front component speakers and a set of coxial at the rear. Also considering add an active sub to the setup.

It is tough to commit without listening to the demo speakers as each of the soeakers have their own characities. I am trying to cap my budget at the Micro-Precision 3 - Series range of speakers.

For GroundZero, they have many models of speakers but also need to find a shop which has the demo to compare them. Which range of Sinfonic speakers did you installed on your ride?

I am currently running a passive setup with Pioneer 8650 HU and Sinfoni Solo 4-channel amp to drive Sinfoni M Series speakers and Capriccio woofer. I had planned to get the Sinfoni E Series speakers but decided to pay a bit more to purchase the Sinfoni M series speakers

http://www.mycarforum.com/index.php?app=sgcarstore&req=showprod&product=89856

http://www.mycarforum.com/index.php?app=sgcarstore&req=showprod&product=88613

I didn't get rear speakers as I preferred the soundstage to be at the front. If budget permits, I hope to add a 2-channel amp (to drive the woofer separately) and processor in the near future. My HU settings disappeared when I changed the engine mounting. Luckily for me my installer Raymond of Designer ICE was kind enough to tune the setup again.

Cheers

Edited by Altis72

Have a look at Dimension Audio. Demos available for the GZ/ MP 3 series ( true the last time I went. call first) Toh Guan

↡ Advertisement