Singtel secures EPL for 3 more years from 2016.....

Piyopico

If any of you lives near Simpang Bedok, they do screen live matches on a big screen at the food outlets upstairs. Quite an interesting variety of food. Sapporo Beer is $20 per jug. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

If any of you lives near Simpang Bedok, they do screen live matches on a big screen at the food outlets upstairs. Quite an interesting variety of food. Sapporo Beer is $20 per jug. 

stand on the fringe to watch, free.... :XD:

its ok.. i choose the big games to watch at pub with a beer.. much cheaper.. see the highlights on internet good enough..

spare me the agony to see a bad result for my team then later cant sleep at night.. lol

Agreed !

If really got big games, I will go down to Riverview Hotel to gather with fellow Pool supporters :)

else... will just hear and see updates here :)

So, no point paying such huge sum every month to them, for them to bid higher each time, and then subsequently raise the price higher ...

• Praise 2

Agreed !

If really got big games, I will go down to Riverview Hotel to gather with fellow Pool supporters :)

else... will just hear and see updates here :)

So, no point paying such huge sum every month to them, for them to bid higher each time, and then subsequently raise the price higher ...

that is a good place to hear YNWA live .. hehe

i hang out at harry's harbourfront cos nearer..

• Praise 1

they can increase for all they want.

i go kopi thiam and watch for all i care

u dont want to pay?

then ST have to charge kopi tiam even more to cover losses

then end up kopi tiam also dont want to pay  :a-bang:

• Praise 1

u dont want to pay?

then ST have to charge kopi tiam even more to cover losses

then end up kopi tiam also dont want to pay  :a-bang:

That's the end result I guess.

Only way to have lower prices is for people not to watch.

I have watch it since the Big League Soccer days when TV is still black and white. Today, all these biddings kill the game. I have stopped watching for a couple of years. It is crazy money to watch sub standard games. Most times it is not the level of standard why people watch but the familarilty of the club.

Like Singapore team, although they have not improved, we still support whenever possible.

• Praise 1

The revenue for Singtel Pay TV based on FYE 31 Mar 2015 was almost 20% higher than 2014 (S$302m vs S$252m) - Source: Singtel Annual Report 2015. This could be due to the effects of WC 2014 or real increase in premier league viewership. An increase in revenue, unfortunately for us, gives the management green light to continue bidding aggressively for EPL contents. 

We suffer as paying consumers, but still pay year-after-year. The only recourse is to come to forums to kpkb...

Edited by Weez911
↡ Advertisement