Roast goose

Rainbatt

These landlords are also f**king greedy. Raise rent by so much. I mean if u are doing a brisk business. How much increase capacity can u be getting? Ten maybe twenty percent more? These gougers raise rent like nobody business.

my regular curry puff & egg tart store in Ipoh (near jalan panglima) was also forced to move out two months ago after the landlord increased rental fm Rm1k to Rm1.5k

small curry puff (and other pastries) store is run by two old folk. apparently their rental was alrdy the highest in the coffee shop they were at. With the 50% increase in rental, they decided to move to a quiet coffee shop round the corner, abt 500m away. Luckily I managed to find them when I was in Ipoh last week.

http://bestfoodnetwork.com/blog/the-really-delicious-siew-pau-and-curry-puff-in-Ipoh

old blog post (not mine)

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

Did not know there is actually a thread just for roast goose! ð¤¤ðð

Didn't see her @Pinobii here ....... hehehe
  • Praise 6

Hypersonic

Go look for bro @vid ðððð

wah so far from the city....

but i reckon the amg should be able to do it from central to 深井 in under 10 mins

• Praise 2

no wonder @enye @blueray @pinobii  @sunny @rh1667  stop talking about roast goose cos getting more expensive   [laugh]

【搜查線】燒鵝愈食愈貴 賣$500一隻有苦衷?
on.cc 東網
2018年2月4日 下午8:13

c8e78ab0-0a02-11e8-95ab-053a223287ac_bkn

逾500港元一隻燒鵝,你仲食唔食?

「邊個話我傻?我請佢食燒鵝!」想有人請食燒鵝,以後可能唔係咁易了。皆因現時的燒鵝,一隻索價逾500港元?近日網上有貼文指,元朗一間燒鵝店「又加價」,全隻燒鵝現售508港元,半隻則售268港元,令網民議論紛紛。有人猜測是業主加租壓力所致,亦有人認為該店因「發哥」幫襯過有「光環」,才大膽收取高價。不過老闆就大呻,10多年來甚少加價,今次實在是「有苦衷」!

滿口油香的鵝皮,夾雜肉汁精華,齒頰留香,皮脆肉香的燒鵝,從來都是香港人喜愛的食物之一。該間在元朗甚具名氣的燒鵝店,就連外國人都會慕名前往,老闆余先生表示,開店至今10多年,近日加價,全因來貨價大幅上漲,「上年10月尾啲鵝開始貴,一路咁加,因為壓力實在太大,所以咪一定要加價!」他指,近日原隻燒鵝比原價加了60港元,半隻則加了20港元。

余老闆表示,店中所用的鵝隻來自佛山,「來貨就最少都貴咗三、四成......可能上面凍啲,又可能啲產量少咗,而且人民幣又升高咗!」他又指,冰鮮鵝的來貨價一年比一年高,迫不得已之下才要加價,如他日價格下調,會對燒鵝售價再作調整,「你見我貼咗紅紙,但全部啲餐牌都未改,係暫時加價,有空間嘅咪下調番。」雖然加了價,不過店舖生意似乎未受影響。採訪當日,顧客仍是絡繹不絕。

熱騰騰的燒鵝,配上一碗瀨粉或者白飯,都會令人回味無窮。香港冰鮮禽畜業商會主席郭時興表示,「香港人愈嚟愈識食,貪佢啲肉夠彈牙,需求大咗,貨源都好緊張。」郭指,現時鵝鴨每日入口35000隻,需求愈來愈多,令售價高企在30多元一斤。

郭補充,臨近新年,鵝鴨加價不無原因,「其實有幾個因素,天氣咁凍家禽會多病,所以貨源少咗,而且過年工人要返鄉下,人手不足都係問題。」他又指,因政策關係,現時內地的鵝鴨養殖場愈來愈少,亦漸遷往偏遠地區,「鵝鴨係放養,唔似雞,要好大地方,所以都搬晒去偏遠地方,例如廣西等,運輸成本又高咗。」

Edited by Jman888
  • Praise 2

no wonder @enye @blueray @pinobii  stop talking about roast goose cos getting more expensive   [laugh]

i prefer roast duck...1 for wallet friendly $38

can feed whole family of 7

[sweatdrop]  [:(]