Terror Attacks in Europe

Jman888

can only talk on television ... he got balls bo?

if they (the superpower) want to destroy ISIS ... they could have done it already

The only ones who got balls are the Israelis.

If they kena whacked, they go all out and return the favour.

They don't care about the world's opinion.

And so far ISIS never dare go disturb Israel.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 15

Twincharged

most of these attacks were carried out with guns right.

Ironically in the USA, some people in the crowd would have been wearing concealed weapons.

well at least that's what the NRA would say.

Sigh... Bloody saturday.

Banning guns or not banning guns won't make a difference to the terrorists. Since when terrorists care about laws? 

Edited by Nzy
  • Praise 2

The only ones who got balls are the Israelis.

If they kena whacked, they go all out and return the favour.

They don't care about the world's opinion.

And so far ISIS never dare go disturb Israel.

Israel?? even the rich and well equipped islamic country ard it dont even dare touch them, forget about those ISIS cowards that only thrive in the war torn countries.

• Praise 1

Haiz... I would like to see the Muslim world taking in more refugees and sharing their large large large vast lands with these.

I hate wars. Because the ones killed are always the innocent and weak. I hate violence and cowardly killings by the ISIS. They will never win the world over through violence and wanton killings of the common people. In fact, with each attack, they confirmed and signed their own death sentence. The world is now their enemy.

What do they want? More power? More land? More money? More virgins?

Their methods are wrong. Their quests will unite the world against them.

Let's be vigilant ourselves. We choose peace and stability for our loved ones and will not allow such cowardly acts to disrupt our lives. It's up to everyone of us to unite and stand against this murderer. We will not give in to fear. That's their real weapon of mass destruction. FEAR.

Safe ride. RIP to the unnecessary loss of innocent lives. Unite Paris! Be strong and hunt these down.

• Praise 9

post-14834-0-56405700-1447538760_thumb.png

Lucky the security guy at the stadium did his job. He was very brave, if not for the security guy stopping them from going in I think more people would have been killed as stadium have full of people. Hope he is not killed or injured by the blast that he prevented these people from going in.

this is quite confusing.

france is well-known to be involved in syria by supplying equipment to the anti-assad brigade.

it also has the strongest pro-palestine /anti-israel stance among EU states.

IS is actually a benefactor of its policies.

this is quite confusing.

france is well-known to be involved in syria by supplying equipment to the anti-assad brigade.

it also has the strongest pro-palestine /anti-israel stance among EU states.

IS is actually a benefactor of its policies.

The ISIS issued a statement saying the attacks were in response to airstrikes against militants in Syria and Iraq and insults to Islam's prophet.

Edited by Boringchap

charlie hebdo shooting and now paris attack

i understand no amount of security can eliminate terrorist attack

but i do feel france counter terrorism is weak

again and again kena targeted

such a massive coordinated attack ... the counter terrorism team has no sound no air?

may be i watch too many terrorism movie and thought the counter terrorism intel sibei tok kong

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

What is puzzling is why sudden they allowed massive, uncontrolled immigration? If they need people, why don they just take in Tiong or ABNN or Sin? 1M Sin, verifiable skilled work force, immed become German. 

• Praise 1
  • Dislike 1

do you mean legal immigration or refugees?
for refugees, they have this stupid euro refugee policy

i wonder if there is an unrest in msia or indonesia ...

tens to hundreds of thousand msian or indonesian come to spore ... will spore close border? [sly]

What is puzzling is why sudden they allowed massive, uncontrolled immigration? If they need people, why don they just take in Tiong or ABNN or Sin? 1M Sin, verifiable skilled work force, immed become German.

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 3

france should take this opportunity to "demand" russia and china to shut up (not to use their veto power) to agree on eliminating ISIS ...

Edited by Wt_know

do you mean legal immigration or refugees?

for refugees, they have this stupid euro refugee policy

i wonder if there is an unrest in msia or indonesia ...

tens to hundreds of thousand msian or indonesian come to spore ... will spore close border? [sly]

We can only hope and pray for peace.  If the region goes into turmoil, we will surely be badly affected. 

• Praise 2

Singapore has stepped up security after at least 120 people were killed in gun and bomb attacks in Paris.

Singaporeans should report any suspicious activities

or persons to authorities, says Home Affairs Minister K. Shanmugam http://str.sg/ZaGt

So many casualties :ouch-it-hurts:

Apparently SG is one of the targets too.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/isis-social-media-post-cites-singapore-as-possible-target

For the first time my car was checked inside the cabin when I returned at Second Link..

Told to open the glove box also. Torch was also used to shine at darker area in the car.

I actually welcome such stringent checks even during peace time. One will never know when crazies will do something.

• Praise 5

Apparently SG is one of the targets too.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/isis-social-media-post-cites-singapore-as-possible-target

For the first time my car was checked inside the cabin when I returned at Second Link..

Told to open the glove box also. Torch was also used to shine at darker area in the car.

I actually welcome such stringent checks even during peace time. One will never know when crazies will do something.

Agree wholeheartedly, i rather we have more stringent checks than for ica to miss out on anything

The threat by this group is very real

• Praise 4