• Praise 1

what tire shop?

i referring to tsw rim. 

this rim for my peasant bnb car not for elite enye lah

tyre shop that distribute tsw rims in your sgcarmart link

did you buy from them?

tyre shop that distribute tsw rims in your sgcarmart link

did you buy from them?

ya but i went to another tyre shop in Alexandra village to check for leak and to replace the 2 tyres

• Praise 3

ya but i went to another tyre shop in Alexandra village to check for leak and to replace the 2 tyres

oic just sharing my experiences that's all 

maybe you should have gone back to the shop that sold you the rims and tyres to check 

btw i on stock rims and tyres...no $ to change aftermarket rims

:D

17" version got no seal inside leh

Only 18" version has

17" version only cpc2 conti seal

You driving VW roc?

SIZE 17 Pirelli got seal inside but is 235/45/17

• Praise 2

http://www.punctureproof.com

Anyone tried this before? It is said that the sealant being inserted into the tyre acts to seal up any leak in the event of a tyre puncture. Does it work?

Used something different. same concept, using liquid sealant but only pump in after tyre punched, but far cheaper, its called "fix a flat". If tyre got punched, just pump the sealant into the tyre thru the valve. Since its pressurised canned sealant, it will help to inflate the tyre while seal the punched. used 4 can so far, very good. A must especially if you travel to Malaysia often.

post-11638-0-99064000-1451295932.jpg

Edited by Tigershark1976
  • Praise 7

no. i driving the accord

waaa shiny rims on accord type R ? ....... Got eye no see Oh E Oh ... you cheongester on expressway ? kekeke 

• Praise 6
  • Haha! 1

waaa shiny rims on accord type R ? ....... Got eye no see Oh E Oh ... you cheongester on expressway ? kekeke 

no lah, mine is just another bnb ride  :a-t9412:

• Praise 2

Used something different. same concept, using liquid sealant but only pump in after tyre punched, but far cheaper, its called "fix a flat". If tyre got punched, just pump the sealant into the tyre thru the valve. Since its pressurised canned sealant, it will help to inflate the tyre while seal the punched. used 4 can so far, very good. A must especially if you travel to Malaysia often.

Bro, already 4 cans still don't want to puncture proof your tires?

• Praise 2

Bro, already 4 cans still don't want to puncture proof your tires?

lol.... 4 cans over many years lah.... in fact, all the 4 cans were used by by wife. She used to work at senoko industrial park...

• Praise 3

lol.... 4 cans over many years lah.... in fact, all the 4 cans were used by by wife. She used to work at senoko industrial park...

I have a can in the car too....now my new car comes with a tire repair kit, which is similar to fix-a-flat. No more spare tire. 

Someone told me may need 2 cans. Is that true?

Also, someone said after pump in, the sealant must be removed or tire must be thrown away. This is quite un-intuitive since the puncture proof sealant works by staying permanently inside. Have you tried to remove the sealant after tire patch up?

Thanks in advance. 

I have a can in the car too....now my new car comes with a tire repair kit, which is similar to fix-a-flat. No more spare tire. 

Also, someone said after pump in, the sealant must be removed or tire must be thrown away. This is quite un-intuitive since the puncture proof sealant works by staying permanently inside. Have you tried to remove the sealant after tire patch up?

Thanks in advance. 

I have Slime repair kit in my car.  I only use the electric pump to pump tyre.

Thanks in advance. 

I can can only fillup may be half of the flat tire, 2 can will be better to bring your flat tire to nearer working pressure.

But to me 1 can should be enough for me to drive to nearest Gas station to fill to working pressure (safe 1 can money)

Is not truth that the sealant pumped tire cant repair

Only is please inform the workshop you got filled with the sealant (this could mess up his workshop) 

and you have to allow more time for them to remove the sealant and dry the tire before the internal patch can carry out

so expect more time and money

No 98 no XL

what 98 and XL

• Praise 2

Thanks in advance. 

1 can is enof. what you need is just to seal the punched and inflate the tyre abit, rather than run the tyre flat and damaged the tyre and rims. I never disposed off the sealant inside,  just go to the nearest tyreshop to do a proper tyre patching. I

But i do heard that those tyre fitted with TPMS should not use such sealant product. which make sense to me.

Its not cheap, I bought it around RM20+ in Malaysia petrol station, but I think its worth cause its fast and easy to use.

1 thing to share with all that worry of messy / difficult work when removing the tyre... I dont see any sealant/ liquid inside when I replace my tyre, neither the tyreshop complain on difficulties removing the old tyre. Even my tyre valve (full metal type) were reused without any issue. I guess the sealant was dried and evenly coated onto the inner tyre.

I have Slime repair kit in my car.  I only use the electric pump to pump tyre.

bro, care to share more on the "slime repair kit" you described?

Edited by Tigershark1976
  • Praise 5