is this SGY3350E civic driver drunk or high ?

MichelleTan_160477

This was due to Vtec accidentally kicking in. Pretty common on the road. Honda should do a mass recall to replace the faulty part - the driver's brain.

Edited by Jellandross
  • Praise 4

I'm sorry. I want to step on brakes to let you pass but step on accelerator instead. Luckily VTEC kick in and I managed to squeeze through, else sure sideswipe each other. Want to wave sorry but you are too far behind.

I promise I'll be more careful in the future...

• Praise 9

Aiyoh. This kind of squeezing so common still need to post online?

Not that I approve of what the civic driver did but posting his license plate number on a thread with this heading is pretty vindictive too.

Thought something bigger.

I'm sorry. I want to step on brakes to let you pass but step on accelerator instead. Luckily VTEC kick in and I managed to squeeze through, else sure sideswipe each other. Want to wave sorry but you are too far behind.

almost langga if I didnt step brake. very close by an inch. seriously what were u thinking of? using the divider to overtake when there is a stationary car? if it was an old man sure get heart attack. or an inexperienced driver would have swerved right to avoid u and hit a motorcyclist? u are a complete moron. I think you should deserved to be put off the roads

almost langga if I didnt step brake. very close by an inch. seriously what were u thinking of? using the divider to overtake when there is a stationary car? if it was an old man sure get heart attack. or an inexperienced driver would have swerved right to avoid u and hit a motorcyclist? u are a complete moron. I think you should deserved to be put off the roads

I already say I'm sorry and explained what happened. I thought my sincerity will make you accept my apologizes.

There's no need to resort to calling names right? You seem to be looking for a fight more than seeking recourse here.

• Dislike 1

skillful indeed [laugh]

The problem is that he is sharing the road with other drivers. He cannot drive the way that are like racing professional and can drive to inches close and yet no contact at high speed.

Although skillful, how many percentage of drivers are that skillful and alert to look out for such drivers. A slight miscalculation or the other driver did not notice the car incoming fast to squeeze on the small gap, accident will happen. Somemore the driver cut on the left side near the kerb.

He not scared that he may mount kerb and may overturn due to the left side lift off resulting a roll to the right. Very stupid indeed to cut in like this.

Hope TP can take action on the dangerous driver.

Edited by Yewheng
  • Praise 3

I'm sorry. I want to step on brakes to let you pass but step on accelerator instead. Luckily VTEC kick in and I managed to squeeze through, else sure sideswipe each other. Want to wave sorry but you are too far behind.

Let me paint a picture. You are traveling at slightly faster speed then her and thought you can clear ahead of her before the lane fully merged. Then when the lane merging gets narrower and you are now beside her with her slightly infront. There is a split reaction that you want to brake but then you also thinking since I am travelling much faster, just step accelerator and chiong to over take her la. So end up nearly collide.

This will not happen if drivers are more patient and give way to each other.

Edited by Yewheng

Let me paint a picture. You are traveling at slightly faster speed then her and thought you can clear ahead of her before the lane fully merged. Then when the lane merging gets narrower and you are now beside her with her slightly infront. There is a split reaction that you want to brake but then you also thinking since I am travelling much faster, just step accelerator and chiong to over take her la. So end up nearly collide.

This will not happen if drivers are more patient and give way to each other.

Hi Yewheng, as u can see the video clearly,

there is a stationary car stop on the left , the car used it to overtake, and if i was a slpit second faster he would have crashed either onto that car or mine. I was shocked when he suddenly appeared on my left which there is a blind spot.didnt see it coming, too shocked and surpised to even horn or flashed my lights. this is not mergin or overtaking anymore, I have already crossed the line of merging and it was a single lane. just imagine how dangerous it was and that point of time. my question is , what is going on on his mind, or clearly he is intoxicated or on drugs or something?

Hi Yewheng, as u can see the video clearly,

there is a stationary car stop on the left , the car used it to overtake, and if i was a slpit second faster he would have crashed either onto that car or mine. I was shocked when he suddenly appeared on my left which there is a blind spot.didnt see it coming, too shocked and surpised to even horn or flashed my lights. this is not mergin or overtaking anymore, I have already crossed the line of merging and it was a single lane. just imagine how dangerous it was and that point of time. my question is , what is going on on his mind, or clearly he is intoxicated or on drugs or something?

No leh, from the video, yes there is a parking Bay ahead for emergency and maintenance vehicles. But with the speed and the car parked at the bay, he can't possible use the parking Bay to overtake due distance too short. So with or without the parking Bay, end result will still be the same.

I belive it is just reckless or inconsiderate driving depending on how one looks at it. Whether intoxicated driving or what this one lower possibility as there are a lot of drivers who somehow just want to get ahead 1st and often over estimate the distance and speed. He might be the case of misjudgment too.

Since he already apologised and mentioned that he will take note and make sure it will not happen again. Give it a benefit of doubt is really a misjudgment. Video already posted online and surely if his friends or colleagues sees it. He will also pai seh one leh.

post-14834-0-62246100-1447596958_thumb.png

This screenshot, can clearly sees that he did not use the parking Bay to overtake. Just that it is squeeze too close..

Edited by Yewheng

No leh, from the video, yes there is a parking Bay ahead for emergency and maintenance vehicles. But with the speed and the car parked at the bay, he can't possible use the parking Bay to overtake due distance too short. So with or without the parking Bay, end result will still be the same.

I belive it is just reckless or inconsiderate driving depending on how one looks at it. Whether intoxicated driving or what this one lower possibility as there are a lot of drivers who somehow just want to get ahead 1st and often over estimate the distance and speed. He might be the case of misjudgment too.

Since he already apologised and mentioned that he will take note and make sure it will not happen again. Give it a benefit of doubt is really a misjudgment. Video already posted online and surely if his friends or colleagues sees it. He will also pai seh one leh.

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-11-15-22-07-21.png

This screenshot, can clearly sees that he did not use the parking Bay to overtake. Just that it is squeeze too close..

yup , very close shaved, not inches but cm to langga liao

Solution is to drive an old car.  First others will likely stay away.

If don't stay away, you don't give way, they also scared to chiong with you.

If die die they still want to play, then let them bang your car.  Just scrap it at minimal loss and claim the other side's insurance.

PS I am driving an old car, so please stay away!  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2