is this SGY3350E civic driver drunk or high ?

MichelleTan_160477

I actually want to let this pass but since someone brought it up, I guess ill just comment Abit.

The comments section of the link is removed, probably by TS but take note the comments are already captured before you remove them, and I assure you if I were to post them here, you are going to get ALOT of flak here. I mean ALOT.

But I'm not like you,I'm not your level. I'm not a cyberbully, mrtfeedback internet vilgilate or a keyboard hero, so I'm not posting it. NPNT for now.

Anyway word of advise. This is a public forum, not facebook Take note of what you post and stop leaving so much internet footprint. Take off that avatar of yourself, hide your birthday.

If you want to post a reckless driver to TP, just post. Don't go drama queen over social media about it. It highlights your immaturity and give others, including The investigating officer, the impression that you are an inexperienced driver who cannot handle stress on the roads.

And an ending note, public shaming for this case is not going to help, no one gives a hoot unless that fellow confront you or crash you. You end up having to deal with the internet horde like what you already encounter in Roadsg. MCF is considered very mild.

And before you shoot off to scold, check if the person is indeed the culprit or someone being sarcastic. VTEC KICK in? Mistake brake as accelerator. I thought its obvious.

How you deal with the culprit showing up to apologize tell a lot about your character and I can tell you that you are not getting a lot of support here.

Luckily its MCF, Imagine how eaten up you're going to be if its in EDMW.

Have a good day.

Internet footprint too obvious. Avatar picture maybe possible. But pic and name/ bd on alias, this looks too much like sabo case. 

Next we have ic number too........

TS, it is reckless. I will b hot if it happens to me.

anyw next time hap again, either settle on the spot (if u can catch up), if not just st away send video to TP.

don't bother posting here. the pple here only when it hap to them, then its an issue.

I thk FB wil easily b better ^_^

• Praise 4

I actually want to let this pass but since someone brought it up, I guess ill just comment Abit.

The comments section of the link is removed, probably by TS but take note the comments are already captured before you remove them, and I assure you if I were to post them here, you are going to get ALOT of flak here. I mean ALOT.

But I'm not like you,I'm not your level. I'm not a cyberbully, mrtfeedback internet vilgilate or a keyboard hero, so I'm not posting it. NPNT for now.

Anyway word of advise. This is a public forum, not facebook Take note of what you post and stop leaving so much internet footprint. Take off that avatar of yourself, hide your birthday.

If you want to post a reckless driver to TP, just post. Don't go drama queen over social media about it. It highlights your immaturity and give others, including The investigating officer, the impression that you are an inexperienced driver who cannot handle stress on the roads.

And an ending note, public shaming for this case is not going to help, no one gives a hoot unless that fellow confront you or crash you. You end up having to deal with the internet horde like what you already encounter in Roadsg. MCF is considered very mild.

And before you shoot off to scold, check if the person is indeed the culprit or someone being sarcastic. VTEC KICK in? Mistake brake as accelerator. I thought its obvious.

How you deal with the culprit showing up to apologize tell a lot about your character and I can tell you that you are not getting a lot of support here.

Luckily its MCF, Imagine how eaten up you're going to be if its in EDMW.

Have a good day.

[thumbsup]  [thumbsup] [thumbsup]  

• Praise 1

Twincharged

How come this person got different name on MCF and on the website the video was uploaded?

Btw I realised the TS vehicle got a police decal at the bottom left corner. Still allowed? I thought now cannot pretend to be police already.

How come this person got different name on MCF and on the website the video was uploaded?

Btw I realised the TS vehicle got a police decal at the bottom left corner. Still allowed? I thought now cannot pretend to be police already.

Wah your eyes damn sharp sia [rifle]

Driver not paying attention to their own mirrors? FYI merging lane doesn't mean you don't need to check your side mirror as you merge in.....

If the driver checked the side mirror, would have seen the civic coming up from the side. A good move then would have been to move more to the left to take up the middle of the lane, hence preventing the civic from squeezing through. Anyway I usually drive in the middle for merging lanes towards the end, to make sure people like the civic driver don't suddenly squeeze past me...

• Praise 1

this type of incidents happened almost everyday

taxi drivers usually even worse.

see open bah

You bet. My right wheel fender just kena rubbed by a comfort taxi last night. He didn't stop at the "give way" line but proceed to turn right when I was already turning left. Location is at after the small slip road to circuit & pipit road, from PIE(Changi) paya lebar exit. I think alot of bro had drove past that road before.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2