• Search this thread
  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
184 replies to this topic | 1,570 praises

Posted 16 November 2015 - 11:08 PM

Vinceng
  • Premium member
    Vinceng
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

...provided you are alive.

The man who has this money has passed away at a relatively young age, but his final "home" (coffin) is no bigger than the beggar on the street who has passed on.

http://www.channelne...ek/2265690.html

Change your perspective of life.

Be content with what you have.

There is no end to the paper chase.

Don't make the mistake of spending your youth chasing after wealth & glamour....

Only to spend your retirement years chasing after health....

You will be in no capacity to enjoy your wealth !

Uncle2, Showster, Thaiyotakamli, Count-Bracula, BanCoe, Ktglfc, lausai88 and 5 other members praised this

Posted 16 November 2015 - 11:54 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

...provided you are alive.

The man who has this money has passed away at a relatively young age, but his final "home" (coffin) is no bigger than the beggar on the street who has passed on.

http://www.channelne...ek/2265690.html

Change your perspective of life.

Be content with what you have.

There is no end to the paper chase.

Don't make the mistake of spending your youth chasing after wealth & glamour....

Only to spend your retirement years chasing after health....

You will be in no capacity to enjoy your wealth !

Lucky humans have limited lifespan
Imagine the evil that man do if they can live forever
Long enough to pass down information but not long enough to enslave the rest forever
Pinobii, Lala81, RH1667 and Tianmo praised this

Posted 17 November 2015 - 12:06 AM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Buy football club, then watch live no need pay singtel haha
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 17 November 2015 - 08:08 AM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I rather donate 1/2 that money to charities dan to football clubs. Share the rest with close friends and family.

Yewheng, Fuelsaver and Mercs praised this
Night King

Posted 17 November 2015 - 08:12 AM

Kangadrool
  • Premium member
    Kangadrool
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

But it's still better to be rich than poor. Assuming both got health issues, the rich folk got money to fund medical treatment, the poor folk neh?

Of course, doing extremes just to get rich is big NO NO.

Who don't want money? And lots of them?

lausai88, Jamesc, RH1667, Tianmo and Mercs praised this

Posted 17 November 2015 - 08:15 AM

Wt_know
  • Wt_know
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

it's scary to imagine to live FOREVER with money to buy time

intime2.jpg

In-Time-movie-wallpapers-in-time-2011-29

Edited by Wt_know, 17 November 2015 - 08:18 AM.

Mercs praised this

Posted 17 November 2015 - 08:17 AM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

its  not about how much you have but rather how much you give away.

i admit its a struggle for me. :lll._.:

RH1667, Tianmo and Mercs praised this
do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 17 November 2015 - 08:20 AM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Buy over Liverpool FC and Man United FC..... [smash]

Buy one 5 stars hotel and stay in the President Suite. No more worries of cleaning the room, clothings, and food ... [inlove]

"Genius is One Per Cent INSPIRATION, Ninety-nine Per Cent PERSPIRATION"

Posted 17 November 2015 - 08:21 AM

Wt_know
  • Wt_know
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

if only one know the "time" to execute the "bucket list" ... [sly]

Buy over Liverpool FC and Man United FC..... [smash]

Buy one 5 stars hotel and stay in the President Suite. No more worries of cleaning the room, clothings, and food ... [inlove]

Edited by Wt_know, 17 November 2015 - 08:38 AM.

Posted 17 November 2015 - 08:28 AM

Leinad8919
  • Leinad8919
    Supercharged
    Author Image

When a man passed away, it's not what he brings but what he left behind.....wealth, his loved ones will enjoy; debts, his loved one will suffer; reputation....he will be remembered.
Heng51 and Mercs praised this

Posted 17 November 2015 - 08:33 AM

Toothiewabbit
  • Premium member
    Toothiewabbit
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Buy a plot of Dalvey Estate, fense it up and hv gpmg/locket launcher mounted toyota pickarps roaming round-the-clock alound the perimeter [grin]

whatever.

Posted 17 November 2015 - 08:52 AM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

When a man passed away, it's not what he brings but what he left behind.....wealth, his loved ones will enjoy; debts, his loved one will suffer; reputation....he will be remembered.

He come to this world 'naked' without bring anything with him. He leave also cannot bring anything along and have to leave all his assets behind....... :beaten:  :beaten:

BanCoe praised this

Posted 17 November 2015 - 08:56 AM

Bavarian
Life goes on.
Kiario and Tianmo praised this
I think, therefore I am.
I think so, therefore I erm...

Posted 17 November 2015 - 09:01 AM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Life goes on.

Hmmmmm........... you will stay and travel all over Japan for 2 years and each time book a different Geisha [gorgeous]  everyday .... :grin:  :grin:

Posted 17 November 2015 - 09:06 AM

Vid
  • Premium member
    Vid
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

To become the elite rich is not just a matter of being smart or capable. There are a lot of factors.

Just be contented with what you have is more important. Work hard, strive hard and enjoy life.

RH1667 and Mercs praised this

Posted 17 November 2015 - 09:06 AM

Roadrunner2029
  • Roadrunner2029
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I remember the day when I received news of a closed one passing, and there I was on an early morning conference call when people spent an hour arguing about very little unimportant things as if nothing happened. Life goes on indeed.

Life goes on.

VenomMX and Lala81 praised this

Posted 17 November 2015 - 09:09 AM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Wake up people, its a dream haha
lausai88 praised this
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 17 November 2015 - 09:10 AM

Donut
  • Premium member
    Donut

I remember the day when I received news of a closed one passing, and there I was on an early morning conference call when people spent an hour arguing about very little unimportant things as if nothing happened. Life goes on indeed.

that's why many ppl quit the senseless corporate life and move on to do meaningful things................

This is my country, this is my life. This is my people.

Posted 17 November 2015 - 09:33 AM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

your real life is a lie, your nightmares are real

16-signs-that-youre-a-slave-to-the-matri

Edited by Mustank, 17 November 2015 - 09:33 AM.

Posted 17 November 2015 - 09:33 AM

Porker
  • Porker
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

that's why many ppl quit the senseless corporate life and move on to do meaningful things................

Meaningful things such as moderating in MCF? 😂

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top

Tags: money, health, wealth, car, rich and 4 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users