Michelin PSS or Goodyear F1A2

Wpower

17 members have voted

1. 1. which tyre for longevity and performance

• f1a2
    • pss

which will you choose for longevity and performance?

19" pss is about 420/p

don't know about the price for the f1a2

I have used f1a2 and like the overall performance albeit the soft side walls. and rather noisy after 5k km?

↡ Advertisement

which will you choose for longevity and performance?

19" pss is about 420/p

don't know about the price for the f1a2

I have used f1a2 and like the overall performance albeit the soft side walls. and rather noisy after 5k km?

Performance and longevity don't always go together.

• Praise 1

I am using PSS 19s.  Very good tyre, absolutely no screeching no matter how you thrash your car which shows the grip is superb.  Wear rate is high too altho so is the price.  I feel tis tyre has been a bit over priced in SG.  The last set I used fro 2 years and 9 months, very lasting.

GY ASYM-1 I also used before.  After 5 km, sidewalls crack !  Will never buy this shit again.  Don't even want to bother with A2.  If I don't use PSS, I will use Conti.  Anyway do yo all know PSS and Conti 5 are the lightest tyres?

I am using PSS 19s.  Very good tyre, absolutely no screeching no matter how you thrash your car which shows the grip is superb.  Wear rate is high too altho so is the price.  I feel tis tyre has been a bit over priced in SG.  The last set I used fro 2 years and 9 months, very lasting.

GY ASYM-1 I also used before.  After 5 km, sidewalls crack !  Will never buy this shit again.  Don't even want to bother with A2.  If I don't use PSS, I will use Conti.  Anyway do yo all know PSS and Conti 5 are the lightest tyres?

lightest? woah... didn't know until now

F1A2 experience has been good except that it really is noisy after maybe 5k km. wet is good also.

I replaced mine to pss yesterday

Edited by Wpower