Search
Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
115 replies to this topic | 102 praises

Posted 18 November 2015 - 01:23 PM

• Premium member
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Saw this at Incheon Airport.
Does the front looks like Porch??
DSC_0603.JPG
DSC_0604.JPG
DSC_0605.JPG
DSC_0606.JPG
Angcheek and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 18 November 2015 - 02:00 PM

Axela72
  • Axela72
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

wow, the taillight is like those luxury brand car

The front remind me of louder version of Pugeot 4008

Saw this at Incheon Airport.
Does the front looks like Porch??
attachicon.gifDSC_0603.JPG
attachicon.gifDSC_0604.JPG
attachicon.gifDSC_0605.JPG
attachicon.gifDSC_0606.JPG

Edited by Axela72, 18 November 2015 - 02:03 PM.

Angcheek praised this
NoT foR tHe FaInT HeArt! CLICK & JOIN ME IF YOU DARE!

Knight
http://world5.knight...m...45&ref=link

Vampire
http://world8.monste...d&vid=190036371

Posted 18 November 2015 - 02:13 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

The new design looks so much nicer than the current design.

Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 18 November 2015 - 09:05 PM

Rayoflight
  • Rayoflight
    5th Gear
    Author Image

The headlights are beautiful but that mouth grill abit out of place.

Great improvement from previous

Posted 19 November 2015 - 12:11 PM

PlutoFord
  • PlutoFord
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Don't really like the fog lamps. Personally feel like its a hybrid of Macan + Citroen C4.

Posted 19 November 2015 - 04:32 PM

Andrewtankw
  • Premium member
    Andrewtankw
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Looks very.. Agree about the front face. The rear is pretty nice.

Just don't understand why the price of the Sportage or Korean SUV for that matter is so expensive.

It's nice but the entry price is high. For that price probably Japanese 2 liter is still within reach.
Hope that when it comes over to our shores, the price will be less then 120

Posted 19 November 2015 - 04:36 PM

Axela72
  • Axela72
    6th Gear
    Author Image

not possible to be less than 120. It counterpart Tucson is near 140k list price. If sportage can get below 130k, it is already a miracle.

Looks very.. Agree about the front face. The rear is pretty nice.

Just don't understand why the price of the Sportage or Korean SUV for that matter is so expensive.

It's nice but the entry price is high. For that price probably Japanese 2 liter is still within reach.
Hope that when it comes over to our shores, the price will be less then 120

Blackyv praised this

Knight

Vampire

Posted 19 November 2015 - 08:27 PM

7hm
  • Premium member
    7hm
    6th Gear
    Author Image

When this arrive on the road... you think someone is going to post about being flashed at or how to lower the angle of the headlamps? :a-fun:

Driving car, not funny, bid for car with COE, ERP, road tax, PARF until you want to barf

Dabbler in digital graphics, computer assembly, tech and photography.
「さぁ、今、手を伸ばして 」

Posted 12 December 2015 - 12:15 AM

Echelon
  • Premium member
    Echelon
    5th Gear
    Author Image

It looks nice, it kinda grows on you. 

Check this out, 

2017 US Version 

http://www.netcarsho...age_us-version/

2016 version 

http://www.netcarsho.../2016-sportage/

Posted 21 December 2015 - 09:24 AM

alexndrtz
  • alexndrtz
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Black looked very nice.. I wanted to see how it looks in white or silver.. 

Btw, agree about the fog light.. Looked ugly..

Posted 23 December 2015 - 01:24 PM

Andrewtankw
  • Premium member
    Andrewtankw
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Yup. The price is horrendous. At this price even the Harrier is within reach

Posted 05 January 2016 - 12:57 PM

Agoodman
  • Agoodman
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Saw the recent straitstime that the new model is coming in Apr 2016. Any idea on the pricing base on current COE?

Posted 05 January 2016 - 01:05 PM

Rayoflight
  • Rayoflight
    5th Gear
    Author Image

not sure if they will allow booking during this motorshow anot..

Posted 06 January 2016 - 06:45 AM

Andrewtankw
  • Premium member
    Andrewtankw
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Now with the Tucson at 118k, I hope that there's some possibility that the kia Sportage will be able to match it. 

This will be a pretty good alternative to the Japanese SUV

Posted 06 January 2016 - 09:53 AM

Axela72
  • Axela72
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Now with the Tucson at 118k, I hope that there's some possibility that the kia Sportage will be able to match it.
This will be a pretty good alternative to the Japanese SUV

Yup. based on history, their omv is always above 20k +. If they can do the same like Tucson with less than 20k omv by removing some of the features from the car, why not?

Knight

Vampire

Posted 06 January 2016 - 10:41 AM

Andrewtankw
  • Premium member
    Andrewtankw
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Looking forward to it

Posted 06 January 2016 - 11:02 AM

Infernolord
  • Infernolord
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Yup.. i drove this beautiful beast in Busan last week. Awesome car. The car i drove was a white beast. look like Porsche SUV. 

Drive was good and quiet, quite powerful. (comparing my ride honda vezel) I like the electric seats..

My gf immediately ask me to change car... zzzz

Anyway i think this car will be a big hit vs Vezel and Nissan suv

1465291_10153719249882534_18606501390613

Blackyv praised this

Posted 06 January 2016 - 11:24 AM

Civic6228
  • Premium member
    Civic6228
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Down to pricing .... If they are complete again the Vezel and Qashqai .... they have a chance to do well...

Take for example ... the Mit Outlander ... they are out selling the Kia Sorento and Hyundai Santa Fe .... one of the factor is the selling price.

I love the look of the 2016 Sportage .... but most Singaporeans will still choose Nippon over Kim chi.

Posted 06 January 2016 - 02:49 PM

Blackyv
  • Premium member
    Blackyv
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Yup.. i drove this beautiful beast in Busan last week. Awesome car. The car i drove was a white beast. look like Porsche SUV. 

Drive was good and quiet, quite powerful. (comparing my ride honda vezel) I like the electric seats..

damn jelly..... [inlove] [inlove] [inlove]

Posted 06 January 2016 - 09:30 PM

Eugn86
  • Premium member
    Eugn86
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Wow it looks very nice in white!

Back to Korean Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users