Kia Sportage 2016

Turbocharged

Ok, may is the month to look out for..... Hope it's nicely spec and meet my requirement and with ready stock.... I hope not like civic, launch but delivery is Oct if book now... Hehehhe...

↡ Advertisement

Already have a showroom unit for preview... Damn.. Not free to go down this weekend....

http://www.carbuyer.com.sg/news/1008-new-kia-sportage-gets-sneak-preview-in-singapore

Petrol 2.0 with 6at first follow by end of the year with 1.7 diesel with dual clutch....

Looking forward to the release, added competition with XV & ASX... guessing the pricing to be in the $100,000-$110,000 region.

Turbocharged

Looking forward to the release, added competition with XV & ASX... guessing the pricing to be in the $100,000-$110,000 region.

Quite impossible to be below 110k with current cat-b level.....

Quite impossible to be below 110k with current cat-b level.....

Basic 2.0 L at Hyundai and Kia already $115K... the premium trim would probably cost $125K...

Twincharged
(edited)

yeah. the fully loaded option list is nice. just that does not come with the projector fog lights

show room unit in red.

Still preferred the copper gold color.

Edited by Sdf4786k

Last known price for current on display trim, approx. 124k.

No electric tailgate, no "ice cube" fog light", no moon/sun roof, no lane departure, just to name a few.

It is a basic trim. Higher trim coming 4th quarter, be prepare to fork out 10k more.

• Praise 1

(edited)

Find a bit disappointed with the car as the basic model is too basic. How to compare with the rest? For the Price, ppl will go for other brands. Lots of things is not available and by end quarter this year the GT line will comes in but still not fully loaded and you may have to top up 15K for just cosmetics and no engine change, further just partial cosmetic stuff. 

Edited by Black6
  • Praise 1

(edited)

Too early to buy liao. at such basic specs and such a price.. Need to wait till 3rd Q i think for the full specs.

FcliGUz.jpg

Edited by drwatson

Turbocharged

Wow price is disappointing..

If like that then might as well go for hyundai or mazda 6

if with 24-25k omv, this pricing of 124k is not too high.. just came back from viewing.. the exterior is nice, i like but the interior is too plain.. just cmi interior.. i wil skip this with such interior. ... too bad..

Hypersonic

if with 24-25k omv, this pricing of 124k is not too high.. just came back from viewing.. the exterior is nice, i like but the interior is too plain.. just cmi interior.. i wil skip this with such interior. ... too bad..

Cannot understand what C & C is thinking. Killing their own business.

Same for the K5, with so tiny LCD screen.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Cannot understand what C & C is thinking. Killing their own business.

Same for the K5, with so tiny LCD screen.

Yalor.. After viewing it, I went over to view Tucson.. So much nicer....
↡ Advertisement