Car Rental in Malaysia JB

Ev0lutionz

Rented from hertz before. Not the cheapest. Hawk is cheaper and car is newer.

Agree!! I rent from Hawk too and find their cars new and clean. No need to have international license. 

Anyone can recommend a cheap car rental in Johor? Will drive over and park in hotel but prefer not to drive my SG plate around town. Will be there about 4 days. Just want a cheap manual proton saga if possible.

Thanks

Anyone can recommend a cheap car rental in Johor? Will drive over and park in hotel but prefer not to drive my SG plate around town. Will be there about 4 days. Just want a cheap manual proton saga if possible.

Thanks

im interested also,

but driving over and parking in a hotel, wouldn't that e a risk poser as well.  I don't think that has a much lesser risk than driving your car around town for that matter.

if you want not to take the risk, I would park my car in woodlands. and take a bus over less risk, and rent my car over there.

Thanks

What car you drive? So scare to drive it around JB town?

Dear all, reviving this thread cos it seems like the regular car rental companies I used to go to does not have full size MPVs at the JB pickup location. Does anyone here knows of any legitimate car rental companies in JB that has full size MPVs in their fleet?

I've searched these companies so far to no avail. Appreciate your help and advice if any.

1) Hawk rent a car

2) I-PRAC

3) Eurocar

4) Hertz

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator

Dear all, reviving this thread cos it seems like the regular car rental companies I used to go to does not have full size MPVs at the JB pickup location. Does anyone here knows of any legitimate car rental companies in JB that has full size MPVs in their fleet?

I've searched these companies so far to no avail. Appreciate your help and advice if any.

1) Hawk rent a car

2) I-PRAC

3) Eurocar

4) Hertz

Have you tried Wahdah?

https://www.wahdah.my

They have Vellfire, Alphard, Starex, Estima etc.

• Praise 1

Do those rental cars come with Autopass? Maybe also can hire a Malaysian to help drive across the border. Otherwise have to return the car at Johor and walk across the causeway, while the Malaysians can drive straight across. Sad.

Do those rental cars come with Autopass? Maybe also can hire a Malaysian to help drive across the border. Otherwise have to return the car at Johor and walk across the causeway, while the Malaysians can drive straight across. Sad.

I'm not too worried about walking across.. There are buses and the time I'm going is gonna be off peak.. So i'm not expecting any jams.

↡ Advertisement