2015/2016 Jaguar XF

Steptronic

Good, 54 to 56K.

OMV?

Nett is like 230K

List price only mah. Usually will have over trade discounts and etc.

Went early morning. Lot of improvements in interior (from classic to modern look), exterior, I still like the predecessor (especially the head lights area). 2.0 Litre Turbo is so so. May be 3.0L would be a better bet.

Drive was bit heavy - it is usual thing for Jaguar.

Not true. XF 2L prestige model (that is the only model available now) has an integrated GPS. I do not think the leather seat is fitted locally.

I went to take a look at XE, priced at $199k, solid car but very small size. Maybe suitable for dwarfs though. Haha.
I was told that XF is priced at about $240k.
The integrated GPS system is with the XE but heard that it will not be fitted in XF.. due to cost margin. Even for the leather seats is local fitted..

↡ Advertisement

Not true. XF 2L prestige model (that is the only model available now) has an integrated GPS. I do not think the leather seat is fitted locally.

Either you do not know the facts or the sales girl lied. :D

Either you do not know the facts or the sales girl lied. :D

Think the sales girl lied to you. haha

It comes with factory fitted taurus leather seats and integrated navigation.

Menu List

sgCarMart Logo search

Home › New Cars

Jaguar XF

OverviewGalleryReviewPromo

»Jaguar XF

Promotion at Wearnes Automotive

Hotline: 63782626 / 63782627

All-new Jaguar XF from $229,999. Immediate registration.

Own the new class leader, now with 5-year servicing and exclusive accessories worth more than $6,000.

The moment you set eyes on the All-New XF, you'll know that other business sedans are yesterday’s news. Sit inside, and the most spacious rear cabin in the class will envelope you with its attention to luxurious detail. Drive it, and the Lightweight Aluminium Architecture will impress you with its agility. It even leads the segment when it comes to residual value. Little wonder, prominent car journalists around the world are describing it as 'a revelation', and 'a natural athlete'. So test drive the All-New XF and discover why it's not business as usual. Visit our showroom today.

XF:

- Fuel Consumption (combined): 7.5 L/100km.

- CO2 Emissions: 179g/km.

Servicing is valid for 5 years or up to 80,000km, whichever comes first.

• Praise 1

I'm an existing owner of the Gen 1 XF (2010) and have driven it for about 5 years. Just test drove the new XF and though I'll share my comments from an existing Jag owner. But before that, let me share why I'm a Jaguar lover. Before my Jag, I was driving the BMW 525 for more than 5 years as well. It was a nice executive car, competent and respectable. Then I test drove the XF (2010) and was blown away by the drive and handling.

The XF had a really solid drive, great balanced and you really feel in control. It was also a very luxurious drive, the leather dash top and wooden panelling gave a cina but rather British snobbish feel that adds to the character of the car. Driving the XF, you just feel like enjoying the drive, sipping tea as you sat in luxury and feel the gentlemanly power under the hood. There's no need to hurry, whoever is waiting for you will wait. But when you wanna have fun, the Jag livens up and there's no lacking in power and handling to take on the wrx and civics that occasionally bugs you. Life is good.

But cars do get old and so I decided to try the new XF. I really hate all these new low cc, turbo and supercharged cars these days but seems like everyone is doing it. Anyway back to the new XF. Looks wise, the front is aggressive and overall car shape is acceptable. But the rear, unfortunately looks like the Accord type of look. And Oh my gosh, did anyone see the ugly puny exhaust?! Did someone completely forgot about putting in decent exhaust which was a plus point in the old XF?

Moving into the interior, when it feels like stepping into a BMW or Audi. It's high tech, all the glossy panels and the usual look and feel. Nothing that really screams out - "I'm different!". The rising gear knob and aircon vents are still there but nothing that is really outstanding here.

The drive is the consolation.. The car feels agile and fast, turbo lag is acceptable although I'll take NA engine anytime. Steering wheel is a tad lighter than the old Jag but handling is sharp. I guess most of the new technology is going into the aluminium chassis and set up and it's shows.

Overall, I can only say that this new XF will probably appeal more to the folks driving BMW and audi and contemplating a change. It feels like a BMW and drives better than one. But I much prefer the feel of the old XF. Stepping back into my old XF after the test drive, makes me love my XF even more. Still brings a smile to me every time I drive it. Think I'll keep it for a while more until it doesn't make sense.

• Praise 6

Dropped by the showroom expecting to see improvements of the standard expected of the brand.

I wish I had not gone down.

I did not even bother to test drive the car.

I will hand on to my preceding model.

Dropped by the showroom expecting to see improvements of the standard expected of the brand.

Bro Tok, Care to share a bit more?

All Jaguar are beautiful but why new Jaguar no more prancing Jaguar on its bonnet? Hope old XF can drop price in used car market.

For pedestrian safety, new Jaguars have now done away with the prancing symbol.

Totally agreed. I still love the previous XF. Silver grill, big exhaust, all rotating air vents... looks more classier.... :D

Edited by Materick

Now having promo at 205k with 5yr servicing, 3yr insurance (up to $4,500) and 3yr warranty.

Is this existing model using the ingenium engine?

Now having promo at 205k with 5yr servicing, 3yr insurance (up to $4,500) and 3yr warranty.

Is this existing model using the ingenium engine?

i think the existing stock is based on the ford engine..but what is the T&C for the promo price?

↡ Advertisement