2016 Toyota Prius

minion

Smoother in what sense? Bodyroll does contribute to smoothness of ride to me..

And actually..its a apple and orange comparison..one is a roadster..one is a sedan..

Edited by Archenemy

Most of the non taxis i see is white also...

Saw a few silver..but havent seen any other colours...

You find the car bouncy?

i get a difference of 20-30km per full tank between 95 and 98 on my current euro R

But the price is 20 cents more per litre..not worth it in my opinion..

Not bouncy la coz new ma.

My workplace is situated in an industrial area with many uneven roads coupled with constant roadworks due to the road being damaged by the many heavy vehicles driving on it. I think it is inevitable for the spring/coils in my ride to loosen over time.

If spending <$200 on a reversible installation procedure can yield long term positive result, its probably worth a shot. 

Not bouncy la coz new ma.

My workplace is situated in an industrial area with many uneven roads coupled with constant roadworks due to the road being damaged by the many heavy vehicles driving on it. I think it is inevitable for the spring/coils in my ride to loosen over time.

If spending <$200 on a reversible installation procedure can yield long term positive result, its probably worth a shot.

Want some poison? Found some aftermarket coilovers liao..hahaha...

Just realised I have a vehicle-to-vehicle control switch but my car doesn't come with cruise control  :blink:

what does vehicle-to-vehicle control do?

what does vehicle-to-vehicle control do?

I think it's supposed to work together with Cruise Control/Dynamic Cruise Control of which my ride is not equipped with.

I'm actually not very sure what it is for. I think what it does is it enables your car to come to a halt while in cruise mode when the car in front of you stops eg red light. I hope I inferred it correctly from what I've read in the translated owners' manual.

PI or borneo unit?

My unit is from PI.

I think it's supposed to work together with Cruise Control/Dynamic Cruise Control of which my ride is not equipped with.

I'm actually not very sure what it is for. I think what it does is it enables your car to come to a halt while in cruise mode when the car in front of you stops eg red light. I hope I inferred it correctly from what I've read in the translated owners' manual.

My unit is from PI.

There's supposed to be a stalk behind your steering wheel on the lower right to turn on adaptive cruise control and set the desired speed.  The vehicle distance button then lets you set how closely you follow the vehicle in front during cruise control.

Turn that on and with LDA and Active steering assist/Pre collision braking, the car will almost drive itself on the expressway.

Is adaptive cruise control the same as radar cruise control?

Should be referring to the same thing/function - compared to traditional normal cruise control.

For Prius, they use the term DRCC - Dynamic Radar Cruise Control.

- automatically slows down or accelerate (up to the speed set by driver) according to the vehicle in front

• Praise 1

Should be referring to the same thing/function - compared to traditional normal cruise control.

For Prius, they use the term DRCC - Dynamic Radar Cruise Control.

- automatically slows down or accelerate (up to the speed set by driver) according to the vehicle in front

This. Thanks for using the right terms.

There's supposed to be a stalk behind your steering wheel on the lower right to turn on adaptive cruise control and set the desired speed.  The vehicle distance button then lets you set how closely you follow the vehicle in front during cruise control.

Turn that on and with LDA and Active steering assist/Pre collision braking, the car will almost drive itself on the expressway.

Funny they included this button in my ride when I do not have the safety sense and DRCC  [:p]