Indian PM & Singapore PM at serangoon Vegetarian restaurant

BanCoe

Some pictures of 2 PM dining at regular joint in Serangoon Road - Komala Vilas yesterday evening- Enjoy!!

post-157298-0-49230400-1448336870_thumb.jpg

post-157298-0-14553400-1448336901_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

Some pictures of 2 PM dining at regular joint in Serangoon Road - Komala Vilas yesterday evening- Enjoy!!

ho jiak boh?

how much?

good enough for Indian PM, should be good enough lah

cheap or not? maybe I also wanna go makan makan

• Praise 1

ho jiak boh?

how much?

good enough for Indian PM, should be good enough lah

cheap or not? maybe I also wanna go makan makan

Normal south Indian veg dishes lo.. Not bad LA.. Their Teh tarik also ok..

• Praise 1

how come nathan never go entertain him?

His entertainment budget cannot finish if he makan here even everyday X 3 meals

• Praise 4

you can see the front shutters are half down. its their honor to host the meal, but then also some lost business as in the end they only feed 2 people during the time.

• Praise 2

you can see the front shutters are half down. its their honor to host the meal, but then also some lost business as in the end they only feed 2 people during the time.

it is an honour to host the makan session, outside must be crowded with the indian FW waiting to see their PM too.post-1109-0-85604800-1448339996.jpg
  • Praise 3

see no point in doing that. might as well go to a restaurant with a private room. 

on another unrelated note, it's been ages since I went to Gandhi Restaurant - my fav Indian food shop. My sons can finally eat with their hands without me screaming at them  [laugh]

• Praise 2

it is an honour to host the makan session, outside must be crowded with the indian FW waiting to see their PM too.

dun tok kok, they are wondering when these old folks will finish so they can go order their Masala Naan  [:p]

Lost some business for one night but gained lots of publicity. Can imagine both locals and tourists wanting to try out their food after this.

• Praise 2

Hi, is it usually crowded? What's nice there?

The South Indian thali (set meal) is the signature dish. Served on banana leaf and as much rice and curry as you can take extra (so bring a big appetite). Damn good.

The other very good item is the chenna bhattura, the big puffy bread served with chickpeas.

Dosai etc. are ok but got better places for those.

Very crowded especially on weekends. Already famous asking both locals and ang mohs.

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 3

I like the idea that we host india PM at this restaurant, instead at those celebrity chef or hotels that get the chance to tryout what ordinary people enjoy to have.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6