• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
45 replies to this topic | 28 praises

Posted 24 November 2015 - 03:31 PM

dsman
  • Premium member
    dsman
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi

reading articles on paint protection and came across these articles

http://www.sgcarmart...eup.php?AID=148

http://www.sgcarmart...e.php?AID=13952

http://www.sgcarmart...es.php?AID=3172

However, i don't seem to find any reviews on them.

I wonder if any bros have had their cars detailed by either Brila or Sierra glow?

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 26 November 2015 - 11:42 AM

Peekarppp
  • Peekarppp
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi

reading articles on paint protection and came across these articles

http://www.sgcarmart...eup.php?AID=148

http://www.sgcarmart...e.php?AID=13952

http://www.sgcarmart...es.php?AID=3172

However, i don't seem to find any reviews on them.

I wonder if any bros have had their cars detailed by either Brila or Sierra glow?

The sierra glow blue flame seems interesting. Maybe you wanna try to see whether can win the contest:

http://www.sgcarmart.com/contest/

Posted 16 December 2015 - 04:06 PM

tenyawph
  • Premium member
    tenyawph
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I am going for Brila treatment on the car body on 17 Dec 2015.  Will write a review of the treatment.

Survival first.
Not asking for high but consistent and sustainable returns.
Re-invest dividends for compounded effect.
Retire with a $2M portfolio, generating a 5% dividend yield i.e. $100K annually.

Posted 17 December 2015 - 11:09 AM

tenyawph
  • Premium member
    tenyawph
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

My car is now at Optima Werkz, a workshop authorised by Itsuwa (Singapore), to do the body treatment. Two staff from Itsuwa are on-site to check the quality of work. Actual work will be done by Optima Werkz service personnel. Mr Raymond, one of the staff from Itsuwa, is very friendly. He explained to me the processes that the car will undergo first, before applying the Brila treatment.
Survival first.
Retire with a $2M portfolio, generating a 5% dividend yield i.e. $100K annually.

Posted 17 December 2015 - 12:51 PM

dsman
  • Premium member
    dsman
    4th Gear
    Author Image

My car is now at Optima Werkz, a workshop authorised by Itsuwa (Singapore), to do the body treatment. Two staff from Itsuwa are on-site to check the quality of work. Actual work will be done by Optima Werkz service personnel. Mr Raymond, one of the staff from Itsuwa, is very friendly. He explained to me the processes that the car will undergo first, before applying the Brila treatment.

Hi.  Did you get the package at expo last month too? Appreciate the review.  Torn between brila,  sierra and ceramic pro.  Hope your car turns out awesome 

Posted 17 December 2015 - 03:42 PM

tenyawph
  • Premium member
    tenyawph
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I did not get the package from Expo.  But the discount voucher is available at Itsuwa (Singapore).  Itsuwa has taken photos of my car, after the treatment, probably they will post them up soon.  My car looks awesome now! 

Just a note, if there are deep cuts in the paintwork, this treatment cannot perform a miracle and make them disappear.  My right side mirror sustained a very deep long cut, so it was removed for re-spraying at a paint shop.  Brila treatment was done on it after it was fixed back to the car.

I collected the car just before 3pm.   I thanked both staff from Itsuwa (Singapore) for a job well done! 

Survival first.

Posted 17 December 2015 - 04:41 PM

Forte3737

I did not get the package from Expo. But the discount voucher is available at Itsuwa (Singapore). Itsuwa has taken photos of my car, after the treatment, probably they will post them up soon. My car looks awesome now!

Just a note, if there are deep cuts in the paintwork, this treatment cannot perform a miracle and make them disappear. My right side mirror sustained a very deep long cut, so it was removed for re-spraying at a paint shop. Brila treatment was done on it after it was fixed back to the car.

I collected the car just before 3pm. I thanked both staff from Itsuwa (Singapore) for a job well done!

How much was it?

Posted 18 December 2015 - 04:28 PM

dsman
  • Premium member
    dsman
    4th Gear
    Author Image

I did not get the package from Expo.  But the discount voucher is available at Itsuwa (Singapore).  Itsuwa has taken photos of my car, after the treatment, probably they will post them up soon.  My car looks awesome now! 

Just a note, if there are deep cuts in the paintwork, this treatment cannot perform a miracle and make them disappear.  My right side mirror sustained a very deep long cut, so it was removed for re-spraying at a paint shop.  Brila treatment was done on it after it was fixed back to the car.

I collected the car just before 3pm.   I thanked both staff from Itsuwa (Singapore) for a job well done! 

hi. i saw that you were considering cs2, groomers lab and new age. what made you go for brila in the end?

Posted 18 December 2015 - 07:43 PM

tenyawph
  • Premium member
    tenyawph
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Brila has a 5-year guarantee.   This is one of the longest guarantees available in the market.  And I like what I read in the review on Brila posted on 2 Nov 2015.

Survival first.

Posted 08 January 2016 - 01:32 PM

Ckchong8
  • Premium member
    Ckchong8
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Just collected my prize for the Sierra glow treatment from Sgcarmart and arranging schedule for the traetment

Posted 08 January 2016 - 05:08 PM

dcb
  • Premium member
    dcb
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I think Opti-Shine also have for their Kubebond aka Diamond package.

Brila has a 5-year guarantee.   This is one of the longest guarantees available in the market.  And I like what I read in the review on Brila posted on 2 Nov 2015.

Hyundai Accent 2003, Honda GD1 Jazz 2004, Honda GE6 FIT 2008, Volkswagen Polo 6R 2012, Mazda 2 DJ Deluxe 2015............

Posted 24 January 2016 - 10:46 AM

TheBigBangTheory
  • TheBigBangTheory
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Just collected my prize for the Sierra glow treatment from Sgcarmart and arranging schedule for the traetment

any feedbacks yet? getting your car burned with flame

Posted 24 January 2016 - 11:42 AM

Forte3737

Brila has a 5-year guarantee. This is one of the longest guarantees available in the market. And I like what I read in the review on Brila posted on 2 Nov 2015.

What are the terms n conditions?

Posted 25 January 2016 - 06:20 AM

Ckchong8
  • Premium member
    Ckchong8
    4th Gear
    Author Image

any feedbacks yet? getting your car burned with flame

So sorry, not able to experience it cuz return them the prize and ask them to keep it.

Posted 26 January 2016 - 12:39 AM

dsman
  • Premium member
    dsman
    4th Gear
    Author Image

So sorry, not able to experience it cuz return them the prize and ask them to keep it.

wow...what happened?

Posted 26 January 2016 - 06:40 PM

Ckchong8
  • Premium member
    Ckchong8
    4th Gear
    Author Image

wow...what happened?

Was told for newer car (saw them advertised in YouTube,look like an old car)
Other then so many excuses, dun want to talk about it.

Posted 26 January 2016 - 11:40 PM

TheBigBangTheory
  • TheBigBangTheory
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

wah do offer can suka suka reject your car one meh

anyway any1 tried doing glass coating themselve?

can share experience?

Posted 31 January 2016 - 10:32 AM

flashbang
  • Premium member
    flashbang
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Was told for newer car (saw them advertised in YouTube,look like an old car)
Other then so many excuses, dun want to talk about it.

LOL. Is this a joke?

In that case I will never go to Sierra Glow and neither will anybody else who asks me for a recommendation.

Posted 01 February 2016 - 10:17 PM

Ckchong8
  • Premium member
    Ckchong8
    4th Gear
    Author Image

LOL. Is this a joke?

In that case I will never go to Sierra Glow and neither will anybody else who asks me for a recommendation.

Did you see any review some far, maybe I'm wrong. Is no joke.

Posted 06 February 2016 - 10:32 AM

dcb
  • Premium member
    dcb
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Have you asked them whether will the ride be free from any scratches and stone ships after the Brila coating?

What are the terms n conditions?

Hyundai Accent 2003, Honda GD1 Jazz 2004, Honda GE6 FIT 2008, Volkswagen Polo 6R 2012, Mazda 2 DJ Deluxe 2015............

Back to Detailing  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: brila, sierra, blue flame and 4 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users