• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
5 replies to this topic | 11 praises

Posted 25 November 2015 - 10:39 AM

jhtm71
  • Premium member
    jhtm71
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi, I am planning to drive monthly into JB. Anybody can recommend a good car alarm to be installed in my car. Thanks

Posted 25 November 2015 - 04:29 PM

Kezg
  • Kezg
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

...Include a Steering Lock, will at least deter the potential theft...btw what is your ride?

Pinobii praised this

Posted 25 November 2015 - 08:22 PM

lausai88
  • Premium member
    lausai88
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I dont drive to JB, saw this article in hardwarezone:

Some basic rules

A.park head first
B.new cars would have the steering wheel lock.full lock to your right and hold steering same time before switch off engine.this locks ur steering.but do know the steps to unlock it....pull right and hold and start engine same time..ever happened to my fren know how to lock dunno unlock
C.dun leave anything inside car.put all at boot.bags even enpty ones,gps,cashcard,coins,books etc
D.buy a steering wheel lock.
E.park at where many others park
F.dun be flashy in whatu wear
G.dun act like some tourist and go wah wah wah cheap cheap cheap
H.learn to respect their customs e.g dun wear too revealing if ur a girl,learn to smile and learn to thank them a lot. It helps when u r warm cos johor ppletend to open up more when u r warm. I pump petrol all d time in JB esso near southern city and cos i warm up to the pump attendants tey are always helpful in helping me pump to the brim.u all know how tedious it is when the pump starts to lock at some point and u got to slowly pump that extra 10 litres

And oh yes,be wary and on d lookout always.especially at night after 10pm when the streets are darker. I can share some stories of close calls if im free but thats more like cos of my overconfidence and curiosity than anything else which nearly cost me

Pinobii and Optramagnum praised this

Posted 25 November 2015 - 10:17 PM

MkMan
  • Premium member
    MkMan
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Learn like Mr bean lor.. take out the steering wheel confirm safe  [laugh]

1) Service to the public trust
2) Protect the innocent
3) Uphold the law

Posted 29 December 2015 - 02:36 PM

MarcusYang
  • MarcusYang
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

hello

Any branded alarm should do the job for you. You can check out the latest range available that stays within your budget by visiting a good car grooming provider in your area. 

Thanks

Marcus Yang

Posted 12 September 2016 - 07:48 AM

Leion
  • Premium member
    Leion
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Does installation of a car alarm void warranty?

Back to Accessories  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

EasyCar E7

EasyCar E7  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Brads  |  Neutral Newbie

The brand says it all.

I got this EasyCar E7 as I was once a forgetful person, well truthfully, still. This device had eliminated almost all of my problems, such as I now don't have to worry when I forgot my keys since I can now just use the car-integrated PushStar... » Read More

EasyCar E771AS

EasyCar E771AS  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by PT55555  |  Neutral Newbie

No longer need a car key.

Great item for a lazy person like me. After installed this, I won't have to take my key out and start my engine anymore. Just a Finger PUSH and it's DONE.

Related Product Guide search on sgCarMart.com : Alarm System, Surveillance camera

Quick Reply

Tags: honda, hondacar alarm, alarm and 2 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users