Shell @ Tampines Ave 4 Closing Down on 15 Dec 2015

keanie

Lobang for MCF bro,

Shell station @ Tampines Ave 4, near St Hilda's Pri Sch, is closing down. They are giving discount vouchers valid for One (1) year and can be used island wide at all Shell station. In the booklet, there are 4 x $3 & 4 X $6 discount vouchers for the 12th months until 14 Dec 2016. Each discount voucher is for minimum pump of $30 for diesel or $60 for petrol (10%). The discount is on top of existing prevailing card discount. Existing Citibank - 10%, HSBC - 16%. Must registered with Shell Esc card to get d booklet. Each car owner can get only one booklet. The vouchers can only be used from 15 Dec onwards. The last day of getting it, is 14 Dec 2015.

Just nice, my Esso vouchers is ending this Dec. Today, just got a booklet of d Shell vouchers. Hope, it's a good lobang for all MCFers.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 34

Lobang for MCF bro,

Shell station @ Tampines Ave 4, near St Hilda's Pri Sch, is closing down. They are giving discount vouchers valid for One (1) year and can be used island wide at all Shell station. In the booklet, there are 4 x $3 & 4 X $6 discount vouchers for the 12th months until 14 Dec 2016. Each discount voucher is for minimum pump of $30 for diesel or $60 for petrol (10%). The discount is on top of existing prevailing card discount. Existing Citibank - 10%, HSBC - 16%. Must registered with Shell Esc card to get d booklet. Each car owner can get only one booklet. The vouchers can only be used from 15 Dec onwards. The last day of getting it, is 14 Dec 2015.

Just nice, my Esso vouchers is ending this Dec. Today, just got a booklet of d Shell vouchers. Hope, it's a good lobang for all MCFers.

• Praise 3

so its 8 vouchers for a year?

16% is after using the vouchers and the HSBC card?

One month is 4 vouchers. So, whole year is 48. 16% is before using d voucher. So, it work out to around 20% for citi n 26% for HSBC. Good deal la.

Btw, here is d map showing d station location.

post-150906-0-97611800-1448553381_thumb.jpeg

Edited by keanie
  • Praise 1

ok very good deal. thanks for the lobang

how much we have to pump to get the booklet?

Any amount, I just pump $10. Btw, there is a lady seating outside d kiosk. After paying, u go to tis lady n register with ur Shell Esc card to get d discount booklet.

Edited by keanie
  • Praise 1

ok very good deal. thanks for the lobang

how much we have to pump to get the booklet?

How much to pump to get the booklet? Will go down tomorrow to get it. 1 year vouchers is a great deal.

• Praise 1

How much to pump to get the booklet? Will go down tomorrow to get it. 1 year vouchers is a great deal.

Possible while d booklets last. Definitely, it's a good deal esp for Shell lovers. How often we hear of petrol station close. Haha. Anyway, tis station will be taken over by SPC.

Edited by keanie

Possible why d booklet last. Definitely, it's a good deal esp for Shell lovers. How often we hear of petrol station close. Haha. Anyway, tis station will be taken over by SPC.

No need to be a Shell lover, but 26% discount won me over.

SPC max discount is only 20.1%, even if Shell petrol is more expensive, overall discount makes it cheaper.

Tomorrow fast hand fast leg go there put $10 also.

i bet this promo will run out soon! hahaha. seems better than esso lobang.

thanks for sharing bro!

NP, as long as many of our MCFers get good deal before others.

No need to be a Shell lover, but 26% discount won me over.

SPC max discount is only 20.1%, even if Shell petrol is more expensive, overall discount makes it cheaper.

Tomorrow fast hand fast leg go there put $10 also.

If those nvr been to tis station, it's a bit tricky getting to it unless one don't mind U-turn some distance away. Best is from Tampines Ave 3 or d other end of Tampines Ave 4 (Tampines Stadium).

Thanks Keanie for sharing!

Just dropped by 15mins ago to try to get the coupons since I'm staying nearby.

Reached the station around 1am and the outside counter is already closed but the attendant confirmed tonight there are some stocks where you can directly collect from the cashier while you pay.

Any amount of fuel will do.

Flipped through the booklet and the discounts are for the entire of 2016 and are usable at all shell stations!

2Kg41Q2.jpg

• Praise 6

Lobang for MCF bro,

↡ Advertisement