Shell @ Tampines Ave 4 Closing Down on 15 Dec 2015

keanie

TS.

My family has extra 300sgd to spend next year ... All thanks to you!!!!

BTW any possibility to take 2nd helping?

Congrat! I don't they will give cos I did ask. D girl manning d booklet counter said car owner must come down personally to top up n register. But, no harm trying. Good luck.

↡ Advertisement

damn... that's bloody inconvenient... this was my go-to place to pump gas...

Yep, tis place is a bit inconvenient. But one time effort mah. After getting d vouchers can go to any Shell station more convenient.

Yep, tis place is a bit inconvenient. But one time effort mah. After getting d vouchers can go to any Shell station more convenient.

huh? I said this place closing down is inconvenient.

This is the closest pump to my place and the Shell I go to all the time. With this place closing... I have to go to Ave 2 to pump fuel. Damn irritating...

Edited by ins1dious
  • Praise 1

change to SPC?

good, got more place to pump 92. 

I've only ever pumped at Shell... don't know why... never tried any other petrol station.

It helps also that my banks/credit cards are with UOB (before had Shell discount) and HSBC... now getting instant 16% plus additional 6% rebate at end of quarter.

• Praise 1

huh? I said this place closing down is inconvenient.

This is the closest pump to my place and the Shell I go to all the time. With this place closing... I have to go to Ave 2 to pump fuel. Damn irritating...

Oops. Mind think differently. In Spore, is always highest bidder win la. Tats how cost of living went up. Damm, bidding system.

I am also staying near to tis station but Esso is cheapest for me now, so I pump Esso now. I am not loyal to brand so since it gives better discount, I will switch to Shell on 1 Jan. I can go to TP Ave 2 or Simpang Bedok Shell. Whoever offer me cheapest petrol win me. Haha

Edited by keanie

I've only ever pumped at Shell... don't know why... never tried any other petrol station.

It helps also that my banks/credit cards are with UOB (before had Shell discount) and HSBC... now getting instant 16% plus additional 6% rebate at end of quarter.

I think if I am not wrong, I vividly rem seeing HSBC advert on pumping with Shell, on top of d 16% instant discount, HSBC also give cash rebate on spending; something like $300/pm. So plus d voucher discount of $6 for $60 pump, wow d discount is even more than 26%. HSBC card holder gain gao gao.

Someone can confirm on d HSBC spending rebate?

well, u can always try other brands of petrol. but it's troublesome to sign up a loyalty card with them. 

as for me, i'm sticking with Esso because i still got vouchers/coupons to use. until i'm done with these, then i'll see.

• Praise 1

I think if I am not wrong, I vividly rem seeing HSBC advert on pumping with Shell, on top of d 16% instant discount, HSBC also give cash rebate on spending; something like $300/pm. So plus d voucher discount of $6 for $60 pump, wow d discount is even more than 26%. HSBC card holder gain gao gao.

Someone can confirm on d HSBC spending rebate?

I get an instant 16% discount if I use the Shell Escape loyalty card and my HSBC Premier card...

and if I spend a minimum of $800 p.m (easily done every month) for 3 months... than an additional 6% for the quarter... but capped at $120 per quarter.

You still get to earn Shell Escape points which can be redeemed for cash discount and the HSBC card also earns points which can be redeemed for cash vouchers as well... 

well, u can always try other brands of petrol. but it's troublesome to sign up a loyalty card with them.

as for me, i'm sticking with Esso because i still got vouchers/coupons to use. until i'm done with these, then i'll see.

Sama sama. Like u, I still pump Esso cos I still got d vouchers but come Jan 1, will switch to Shell. Aye! remember d last day of getting hold of d vouchers is 14 Dec. But safest, get earlier. May run out or not reprinting. Haha

Wa, finally the piece of news that i have been looking out for!!!! Just like many bros here, my esso vouchers are expiring next month, and this timely news is def the best!! Cheers everyone!!!  [thumbsup]

• Praise 2

Only Shell Tampines Ave. 4 or all shell stations got issue booklet ?

[wave][drivingcar]

Finishing my Caltex coupon soon. Left only Dec coupons. $5/- discount for every $60/- petrol pumped. [sunny]

Only Shell Tampines Ave 4. The discount vouchers is for the whole year of 2016 n can be used at all Shell station. Each month there are 4 vouchers n each voucher is for discount of $6 for every $60 fuel pump. Dec 2015 got 3 vouchers n can be used only from 15 Dec onwards. So total 51 discount vouchers.

Only Shell Tampines Ave 4. The discount vouchers is for the whole year of 2016 n can be used at all Shell station. Each month there are 4 vouchers n each voucher is for discount of $6 for every $60 fuel pump. Dec 2015 got 3 vouchers n can be used only from 15 Dec onwards. So total 51 discount vouchers.

Many many thx......just got the vouchers,no points to praise u,can only salute

• Praise 2

While u all praise shell now to the skies, I believe esso was the first to do this.

Tats y cartel always win cos loyalty is cheap.^_^

Edited by Maroon5
  • Praise 2

While u all praise shell now to the skies, I believe esso was the first to do this.

Tats y cartel always win cos loyalty is cheap. ^_^

Last year I missed out on the Esso vouchers. At least now I'm loaded up for 2016  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1