Shell @ Tampines Ave 4 Closing Down on 15 Dec 2015

keanie

this booklet only last to April 2017, I'm think after April 2017 where got cheaper petrol <_<

Malaysia :-)

97 RON at $0.70/litre.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Quick question: The voucher says $8 off for EVERY $60 spent on petrol (95 and above).

So can I use 1 voucher for pumping $120 gross on petrol and get $16 off? Or can I use 2 coupons for pumping $120?

Sorry, have not collected the coupons yet so do not know the TnCs.

Edited by Hummer
  • Praise 2

Quick question: The voucher says $8 off for EVERY $60 spent on petrol (95 and above).

So can I use 1 voucher for pumping $120 gross on petrol and get $16 off? Or can I use 2 coupons for pumping $120?

No. One coupon($8) for one transaction only that stated..

Edited by Globe

For $6 voucher last time can use one voucher for $12 disc

Yes you can use one coupon to take $16 off if you pump at least $120.

• Praise 3

Yes you can use one coupon to take $16 off if you pump at least $120.

Thanks! Seems like there are differing answers. (Saw Globe's response)

Tried and tested liao?

• Praise 2

Tried and tested liao?

Quite sure as the coupon says "every $60". So should get $16 off if you put $120
  • Praise 1

Quite sure as the coupon says "every $60". So should get $16 off if you put $120

Confirmed can do $16 off $120.

JB motorists all laughing us how come queue up for petrol, did we queue at the wrong side?

• Praise 3

as at 1pm 18th Oct, the vouchers are still available and the group of xmm are very free and chatting away...... [grouphug]

Saw so many posts on whether booklets will run out, IMO sure more than enough to go around, vouchers are just paper to the shell station owner but this paper can exchange for our real cash later on, if I m the shell station owner, sure print extra to lock in market share, think he will get a % from other kiosk for future revenue earned through using the vouchers.
  • Praise 1

Yes sir, just pumped yesterday.

Tried and tested liao?

• Praise 2

Saw so many posts on whether booklets will run out, IMO sure more than enough to go around, vouchers are just paper to the shell station owner but this paper can exchange for our real cash later on, if I m the shell station owner, sure print extra to lock in market share, think he will get a % from other kiosk for future revenue earned through using the vouchers.

Hard to say, SPC and Caltex at braddell ran out...

But based on what I see yesterday, many many stacks of coupons available. XMMs working very hard to record your card number so you cant take 2 times  :that-dood-is-up-to-something:

• Praise 2

Shell putting in effort to ensure fair distribution which I feel is commendable.

The voucher states $8 for every $60 so should be using one voucher if pump $120  

• Praise 3

Hard to say, SPC and Caltex at braddell ran out...

But based on what I see yesterday, many many stacks of coupons available. XMMs working very hard to record your card number so you cant take 2 times :that-dood-is-up-to-something:

I took twice with the same Escape card number, told them have taken once. I drove my wife 2nd car over to pump and give them the car number

Saw ppl sign up for new escape card on the spot with the ladies.

• Praise 2

How do you that? I would like to exchange the points for that too, thanks

Just go to counter say redeem point for carwash

About 200-250 points for redemption. I forgot the exact amt. basically u pump 4-5 times, u get one free car wash haha

I took twice with the same Escape card number, told them have taken once. I drove my wife 2nd car over to pump and give them the car number

Saw ppl sign up for new escape card on the spot with the ladies.

they check based on car number or shell escape card?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2