Shell @ Tampines Ave 4 Closing Down on 15 Dec 2015

keanie

While u all praise shell now to the skies, I believe esso was the first to do this.

Tats y cartel always win cos loyalty is cheap. ^_^

Haha bro, what to do given the high pump prices in singapore? we often lean towards the company that offers us the best discounts. But i agree with you that esso was the first to carry out such trends. 

But still, we consumers tend to gain from such vouchers.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Anyone managed to collect a booklet on behalf of someone else?

U can collect but u need to produce the shell card as they will tag your card as given a booklet already so u can't take again unless u got a diff shell card.

• Praise 5

U can collect but u need to produce the shell card as they will tag your card as given a booklet already so u can't take again unless u got a diff shell card.

I can sign up on the spot for a new shell card on behalf of my dad as I know his details.

• Praise 3

I can sign up on the spot for a new shell card on behalf of my dad as I know his details.

Didn't know they allow this.

Bottom line though is that 1 card is tagged to 1 booklet so different from the Esso one last year where they just distributed first come first served n some came for second helpings!!

• Praise 6

Just went to collect the vouchers. Pumped $10 and the coupons are as per picture. Each car can only have 1.

Edited by Dilemma
  • Praise 1

Lotsa pple went to collect the vouchers

Pay for petrol

With the receipt, collect from the temp set up counter outside

Need to provide your vehicle no. (It's entered into their database on a laptop) and fill up a form (basic details, name, nric, vehicle no, contact no., shell reward card no.)

After completion, they will issue the vouchers to you

One car plate is only entitled to one booklet

• Praise 3

Was wondering what time they start giving out the coupons tomorrow. Anyone knows?

No timing, when I went in the morning I collected directly from the cashier. The counter girl only appeared when I was leaving.

• Praise 1

No timing, when I went in the morning I collected directly from the cashier. The counter girl only appeared when I was leaving.

Was thinking of going 7 in the morning tom.

• Praise 6

I don't think the vouchers are tagged to the card.

Was wondering what time they start giving out the coupons tomorrow. Anyone knows?

No timing. If the temp counter not there_ u can ask from the cashier

• Praise 2