Shell @ Tampines Ave 4 Closing Down on 15 Dec 2015

keanie

Last friday, went Yio Chu Kang's Shell Station...the one near to Serangoon stadium...NOT the one near Seletar Mall....

The cashier say where got such offer can use islandwide?

The Apr vouchers printed clearly can ONLY be use at Tampines...if she accept it, she have to pay the company $8 out of her own pocket.

So to play safe, she just tell customer her station don't accept Apr vouchers...tell customer they can use it at other station. 

↡ Advertisement

Yishun still said can use march voucher in april. Wasted my $8 voucher. Should give to someone else.

My YCK station also told me can use Mar in Apr, anyway before o pump I will go on counter confirm again first

Can mix 2 grades at the same time ah?

Correct. So if I pump 95, I won't be able to hit $120. "Lugi" $8.

Ok technically not lugi since I'm paying more, but I won't be able to eat their margin.

bring jerry can lor, sure can hit $120 haha

Just tried using March voucher in Paya Lebar Shell. Was rejected. Any idea if it is allowed only at some stations?

Just tried using March voucher in Paya Lebar Shell. Was rejected. Any idea if it is allowed only at some stations?

This whole extension of voucher usage thing was never well cascade down to all Shell stations, very bad coordination and most of the stations not aware becos the boss never read emails, those who read never bother to tell their staff what to do. Etc
  • Praise 2

It was clear that Apr voucher can be use for both Apr and May.

It was never mentioned that Mar voucher can be used in Apr.

You can see from the previous post a fellow bro posted a picture of the notice stating Mar can use in Apr and Apr can use in May. Awaiting more bro reports for other stations.

You can see from the previous post a fellow bro posted a picture of the notice stating Mar can use in Apr and Apr can use in May. Awaiting more bro reports for other stations.

I thought the picture just says during March, if customer presents the March coupon, the staff is to notify the customer that the April coupons can be used in all stations in April and May.

There was nothing about using Mar coupons in April. 

• Praise 3

I thought the picture just says during March, if customer presents the March coupon, the staff is to notify the customer that the April coupons can be used in all stations in April and May.

There was nothing about using Mar coupons in April.

Ah. You are right. My mistake there. Didn't read the notice in the picture but went by what they posted instead.

picture is clearly taken

March over liao.. cannot of cos... lololol
  • Praise 1

why are u guys using march voucher in april? doesnt make sense

• Praise 1

used April coupon at Shell Telok Blangah yesterday night. No memo pasted whatsoever but paid without any questions asked....no problemo! :a-good:

why are u guys using march voucher in april? doesnt make sense

Because someone posted few pages back that March voucher was usable in April n so some forumers tried but seems cannot n so we wasted these March vouchers cos we could easily have passed it to someone who could used it in March itself.

• Praise 5

(edited)

Cannot laa...March coupon for the mth of March only. March over aldy liao. [sleeping]

We are toking about Apr coupon which is supposed to be used only at Shell Tampines Ave 4 but because opening at a later date till further notice they extended the Apr coupon to be used Shell islandwide and till end May. Memo did not state u can use March coupon in April or May leh. Everything clear? Understand? [thumbsup]

Edited by Blublak
  • Praise 1

Just pumped at the station along Punggol Road. Asked the cashier if I can use Apr coupons at that station and the answer was NO. She said different stations have different policies. She didn't receive instructions from management to accept Apr coupons at that station.

Any bros know if the Shell at Seng Kang is able to?

Called up the same Punggol station yesterday to verify this. Woman on the phone says YES, can use the Apr coupons at their station.

Called up the same Punggol station yesterday to verify this. Woman on the phone says YES, can use the Apr coupons at their station.

Sometimes the info haven't pass down... but I pumped on 1 Apr and the station accepted my Apr coupon. By now should be no issue with using Apr coupon anywhere
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1