Shell @ Tampines Ave 4 Closing Down on 15 Dec 2015

keanie

To add on

This is the T&C

A couple of years ago when Shell had a similar promotion of $6 off for every $60 pumped... I used to pump $120 and use just one voucher and get $12 discounts... I wonder if its the same now...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

A couple of years ago when Shell had a similar promotion of $6 off for every $60 pumped... I used to pump $120 and use just one voucher and get $12 discounts... I wonder if its the same now...

I think my full tank only $110 haha. How? $10 short to get another $6 disc lol

I stay in the west

Yet i made a trip there.

I think quite worth it since it can be use for a year

I can walk to the station.

But I yet to collect.

• Praise 2

I stay in the west

Yet i made a trip there.

I think quite worth it since it can be use for a year

maybe i drop by tml then [laugh]

Edited by Jumpmanz
  • Praise 1

Just call Shell Esc cso and was told d voucher discount is on top of existing station cc discount. Tis should be d usual practice otherwise Shell will loose plenty of customers as d voucher dis is much less than existing station discount.

Also, my opinion is tat Shell may be having promo with HSBC & Citibank now, next moment may change to other banks. It happened leh. So, for those with Shell Esc card, it's good to have a copy of d booklet if u stay nearby lah. Nothing loose mah. Paiseh, I am not promoting Shell. I am also a MCFer looking for lowest price fuel hor. 15 Dec can start use liao.

• Praise 1

(edited)

Thanks thread starter for the good lobang but can I use 2 vouchers if I pump $120?

Today, I went to pump petrol at tis shell station so as to get a booklet for a family member with different Escape card. The cashier told me $6 discount for every $60 pump n if $120, it is $12 dis. And only 0ne (1) voucher is needed.

Btw, take note, last day of getting d vouchers is 13 Dec (not 14 Dec) until 14 Dec 6.59am. Fast hand fast leg.

Edited by keanie
  • Praise 1

Wait what??? Seriously thought can work with cc?

citi rebate 4% is after 5% site and 5% escape and dividend 8% apply if spend $888 per month giving 20.8%. Amount charge to card is actually 90% of pump value as the rebate is in statement and if less than $888 no dividend, so for $60, amt charge to card is $54.

But if we use the coupons, pump $60 less 5% site and 5% escape gives $54, less $6 coupon means nett charge to citi card is $48 ( for that matter any card) forging the 4% rebate . Cash wise is still better deal.

Is this right?

Aiyo u still need to drive there lol

East village is in

430 upper changi road.

Think the thai food looks nice too. Very crowded

I stay in East and yet to go East Village. Heard my neighbors said d food there ho chiak. Simpang Bedok Shell is one of my regular station when I was pumping Shell more than a year ago. Looks like I will frequent tis station again n drop by East Village. Btw, tat Jalan Tua Kong mee pok opp tis shell kiosk also very popular. Also d cheese roti prata next to kiosk also popular.

I stay in East and yet to go East Village. Heard my neighbors said d food there ho chiak. Simpang Bedok Shell is one of my regular station when I was pumping Shell more than a year ago. Looks like I will frequent tis station again n drop by East Village. Btw, tat Jalan Tua Kong mee pok opp tis shell kiosk also very popular. Also d cheese roti prata next to kiosk also popular.

Kudos to thread starter @keanie for this great "lobang".

I went this evening to the station, to "pick up" the discount coupon booklet.

As the thread said, only one booklet redemption per car is allowed; I brought both my Shell Escape card and my father's to enquire at the redemption booth.

Therefored, my father or I need to drive his car to the station, to redeem the booklet under his card, and provide his Shell Escape card details for redemption.

I respect these rules, however I think it is slightly inflexible.

Anyway, I have asked my father to drive to the station to get the booklet later this week: it is worth the hassle.

(edited)

Kudos to thread starter @keanie for this great "lobang".

I went this evening to the station, to "pick up" the discount coupon booklet.

As the thread said, only one booklet redemption per car is allowed; I brought both my Shell Escape card and my father's to enquire at the redemption booth.

Therefored, my father or I need to drive his car to the station, to redeem the booklet under his card, and provide his Shell Escape card details for redemption.

I respect these rules, however I think it is slightly inflexible.

Anyway, I have asked my father to drive to the station to get the booklet later this week: it is worth the hassle.

I think each pump receipt entitled u to take one booklet. U can take another booklet on behalf for ur father but MUST be a separate Escape card. Believed u have filled in a registration form, so u must know d detail of ur father. This afternoon, I just took another booklet for a family member with his Esc card n filling his particulars. Anyway, d station will be closed on 14 Dec 7am. Discount is $6 for every $60 fuel pump. $12 for $120. Only one coupon is required.

Btw, also kudos to you, I got d Esso vouchers n enjoying 27% for 2015.

Edited by keanie

Today, I went to pump petrol at tis shell station so as to get a booklet for a family member with different Escape card. The cashier told me $6 discount for every $60 pump n if $120, it is $12 dis. And only 0ne (1) voucher is needed.

Btw, take note, last day of getting d vouchers is 13 Dec (not 14 Dec) until 14 Dec 6.59am. Fast hand fast leg.

Noted with thanks!  :a-m1212:

↡ Advertisement