Shell @ Tampines Ave 4 Closing Down on 15 Dec 2015

keanie

I stay in East and yet to go East Village. Heard my neighbors said d food there ho chiak. Simpang Bedok Shell is one of my regular station when I was pumping Shell more than a year ago. Looks like I will frequent tis station again n drop by East Village. Btw, tat Jalan Tua Kong mee pok opp tis shell kiosk also very popular. Also d cheese roti prata next to kiosk also popular.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

I think each pump receipt entitled u to take one booklet. U can take another booklet on behalf for ur father but MUST be a separate Escape card. Believed u have filled in a registration form, so u must know d detail of ur father. This afternoon, I just took another booklet for a family member with his Esc card n filling his particulars. Anyway, d station will be closed on 14 Dec 7am. Discount is $6 for every $60 fuel pump. $12 for $120. Only one coupon is required.

Btw, also kudos to you, I got d Esso vouchers n enjoying 27% for 2015.

@keanie,

Bro, thanks for remembering my humble contribution last year.

• Praise 1

@keanie,

Bro, thanks for remembering my humble contribution last year.

Your contribution not at all humble! Save us lots of money.

Thanks again!

• Praise 2

I think each pump receipt entitled u to take one booklet. U can take another booklet on behalf for ur father but MUST be a separate Escape card. Believed u have filled in a registration form, so u must know d detail of ur father. This afternoon, I just took another booklet for a family member with his Esc card n filling his particulars. Anyway, d station will be closed on 14 Dec 7am. Discount is $6 for every $60 fuel pump. $12 for $120. Only one coupon is required.

Btw, also kudos to you, I got d Esso vouchers n enjoying 27% for 2015.

@keanie,

My experience was different from yours for the discount booklet redemption:

I drove my car (not my father's) and submitted his Escape card to redeem, they adamantly refused to give me the discount coupon, as I have redeemed it under my car.

My father or I to drive his car to the station to be eligible.

I respect the rules, but it is rather inconvenient.

• Praise 1

@keanie,

My experience was different from yours for the discount booklet redemption:

I drove my car (not my father's) and submitted his Escape card to redeem, they adamantly refused to give me the discount coupon, as I have redeemed it under my car.

My father or I to drive his car to the station to be eligible.

I respect the rules, but it is rather inconvenient.

Like you, I also drove my car n submitted my family member's Esc card. Actually, I was trying my luck. 1st thing d girl ask me, "have u oredi got one, I said yes. Then she ask me, " do u know d member IC & car no., I said yes. Then I completed d form n she gave me d vouchers. So, possibly dif person n who is more chin chye. Paiseh, for d trouble. Tat case, ask ur father to get so to save d trouble.

• Praise 1

Like you, I also drove my car n submitted my family member's Esc card. Actually, I was trying my luck. 1st thing d girl ask me, "have u oredi got one, I said yes. Then she ask me, " do u know d member IC & car no., I said yes. Then I completed d form n she gave me d vouchers. So, possibly dif person n who is more chin chye. Paiseh, for d trouble. Tat case, ask ur father to get so to save d trouble.

• Praise 2

Twincharged

Today, I went to pump petrol at tis shell station so as to get a booklet for a family member with different Escape card. The cashier told me $6 discount for every $60 pump n if $120, it is $12 dis. And only 0ne (1) voucher is needed.

Btw, take note, last day of getting d vouchers is 13 Dec (not 14 Dec) until 14 Dec 6.59am. Fast hand fast leg.

cars under 2L very few or none can pump up to $120 one go ... but just good for me  ... $60 every time ... one month 3 coupons.

got the sms from shell on Monday ...I went to collect yesterday .... did not read ... went to the station closing down and they redirected me to the correct one. was there in about 5 mins and only 3 cars there ... cashier told me to pump full and then collect the voucher.

BTW, anyone actually used the vouchers so far ? cfm can use with CC and shell card discounts ?

cars under 2L very few or none can pump up to $120 one go ... but just good for me ... $60 every time ... one month 3 coupons.

got the sms from shell on Monday ...I went to collect yesterday .... did not read ... went to the station closing down and they redirected me to the correct one. was there in about 5 mins and only 3 cars there ... cashier told me to pump full and then collect the voucher.

BTW, anyone actually used the vouchers so far ? cfm can use with CC and shell card discounts ?

Dec vouchers only valid starting from dec 15, guess we can only find out that day

cars under 2L very few or none can pump up to $120 one go ... but just good for me  ... $60 every time ... one month 3 coupons.

got the sms from shell on Monday ...I went to collect yesterday .... did not read ... went to the station closing down and they redirected me to the correct one. was there in about 5 mins and only 3 cars there ... cashier told me to pump full and then collect the voucher.

i actually pumped $2 to get the vouchers. then when paying, cashier ask me, "why pump so little?" [smash]

• Praise 1

(edited)

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Taken yesterday. Business very good.

Next year, competitors siao Liao.

More competitors better for us. I remember, think more than years ago, these kiosks, try outbid one another, by giving higher station discount with price posters. Then suddenly stop. Tat time, car owners can pick n choose any brands.

Btw, exactly another week to get hold of d vouchers.

Edited by keanie

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Taken yesterday. Business very good.

Next year, competitors siao Liao.

Yup, really siao liao. Even though Shell 95 is 2 cents more expensive than SPC, and HSBC card next year 14% discount only, with the $6 voucher it's still cheaper than 20.1% discount for SPC. 1 SPC customer going over to Shell for 2016...

• Praise 2

Anyone managed to get the lastest Shell toy set? started 7th dec... many outlets sold out....

whats the lastest update so far...

havent try yet. was shocked too. $30/$35 per set demand also so high.

• Praise 1

Monday 14 Dec 2015 last day to get the booklet right?

Stay at Kallang don't know want to purposely drive to Tampines to get the booklet or not. Some more need to apply for the Shell Escape Card as all along only pump at Esso.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3