White Honda Civic SGY1986J: Please contact me

Rayleigh

I am looking for owner of White Honda Civic of SGY1986J. Your car has brushed against my car during your magnificent parking. The incident happened on 26th November 2015 at around 9am in the morning at Jurong East Street 24 facing block 252.

Background

Female driver performing a reverse parking and brushed against my car. The driver over steer at 08:18 (timeline) and realising her mistake steer back (double hit). Thereafter, the drive decided to park at another section of the carpark. She drove off at 8:19:54 (Timeline) and went to another section of the carpark which is located behind Block 252 see 08:20:02 (timeline) and picture. The time indicated is lagged by an hour. 

Kindly be brave enough and come forward. Please contact me at 90303387 for clarifications.

post-3720-0-02307700-1448589390_thumb.jpg

Edited by Rayleigh
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Better make a hit and run police report hey, I think the report has to be made within 24 hours or something, unless it's very minor and you dun want to pursue.

• Praise 1

Better make a hit and run police report hey, I think the report has to be made within 24 hours or something, unless it's very minor and you dun want to pursue.

a matter of ethics. 

dun need to waste time, straight report and claim gao gao.

• Praise 2

a matter of ethics. 

dun need to waste time, straight report and claim gao gao.

TS want to see if the female driver chio bu boh. That's why ask her to contact him ..... :a-aggressive:

If chio bu, one dinner & movie date and if not chio bu, inform her that his insurance will get in touch with her ... :XD:     :XD:

• Praise 2

pretty obvious driver left to another place to park thinking you din have camera and siam

report bro.  Dun waste time.

• Praise 2

I am looking for owner of White Honda Civic of SGY1986J. Your car has brushed against my car during your magnificent parking. The incident happened on 26th November 2015 at around 9am in the morning at Jurong East Street 24 facing block 252.

Background

Female driver performing a reverse parking and brushed against my car. The driver over steer at 08:18 (timeline) and realising her mistake steer back (double hit). Thereafter, the drive decided to park at another section of the carpark. She drove off at 8:19:54 (Timeline) and went to another section of the carpark which is located behind Block 252 see 08:20:02 (timeline) and picture. The time indicated is lagged by an hour. 

Kindly be brave enough and come forward. Please contact me at 90303387 for clarifications.

just report, bro.  Dont waste time. take pic of the scratch. sure got white paint on the scratches.

we hate dishonest drivers.  Can make mistakes but own up when comes to it.

• Praise 3

From the vid , can see that this unethical lady driver saw the aftermath n quickly make a quick exit...This kind of driver must really teach her a lesson..

Even if very chio , I will also PCN @her for being so dishonest..PUI PUI..

• Praise 3

acted blur to the max :excl:  [rifle]  she needs to be taught lessons on respecting others and taking personal responsibility for her own actions.  :a-aggressive: quickly go poh mata and notify your insurance company.

• Praise 1

don't bother to waste time bro. just report police hit and run and claim accordingly.

if she wanna admit, already left you a note.

now hit and run without a note is a chargeable offence liao right?

• Praise 1

From my observation, the driver of the white honda is the gan cheong type when parking and saw another vehicle approaching. Just take it easy as most drivers will wait a bit and not blast horn away when see cars parking.

• Praise 1

Wah quite long didn't go to that car park. Used to go there to eat mixed veggie rice at the hawker centre if I am still at Jurong east in the evening. Wonder if the king koil shop is still there or not.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1