White Honda Civic SGY1986J: Please contact me

Rayleigh

From my observation, the driver of the white honda is the gan cheong type when parking and saw another vehicle approaching. Just take it easy as most drivers will wait a bit and not blast horn away when see cars parking.

That car park always got lots of cars going in and out and to and fro. I guess you are right she may not be calm enough under such circumstances.

Better make a hit and run police report hey, I think the report has to be made within 24 hours or something, unless it's very minor and you dun want to pursue.

Faster report. She Siam from the lot.

Twincharged

Got hit meh? Don't see anything. The civic also don't look like any damage. Later when I go back watch again on my computer. 

Edited by Nzy

TS want to see if the female driver chio bu boh. That's why ask her to contact him ..... :a-aggressive:

If chio bu, one dinner & movie date and if not chio bu, inform her that his insurance will get in touch with her ... :XD:     :XD:

think dun need to see lah ... usually those parking CMI ones ... CMI ... [:p]

• Praise 1

Hi all, i am definitely upgrading my Dash Cam after watching this video but i need some help.

Would the camera be able to capture the number plate if the culprit chose to park on your right side instead?

Edited by wookie_fan

Turbocharged

Hi all, i am definitely upgrading my Dash Cam after watching this video but i need some help.

Would the camera be able to capture the number plate if the culprit chose to park on your right side instead?

Really depends on a number of variables such as your camera's field of view, your camera's mounting angle, whether they pass in front of your camera, whether it's bright enough for your camera or your camera is sensitive enough, whether your camera detects the impact, etc.

• Praise 1

Got people kiasu enough also add camera's to the side of the car, but thats really taking it to the next level.

• Praise 2

Got people kiasu enough also add camera's to the side of the car, but thats really taking it to the next level.

i have seen before but thats because owner trying to see who is always scratching his car.

• Praise 1

Haha, I admit i will be kiasu to add side cams if mine is a luxury car.

I myself was a similar victim of carpark hit & run but luckily it happen to my old car.

Went to Sintex this morning & upgraded my existing cam with parking mode after watching the video, felt farking pissed & reminded me of my same experience. Hope TP will send the culprit a Hit & Run Summon quickly!

• Praise 1

Haha that would sense I guess, reminds me of people putting camera to catch loan sharks  [:p]

i have seen before but thats because owner trying to see who is always scratching his car.

No need lah, front and back should suffice liao haha. The more camera's you add the more complex the system will be and most likely when accidents happen you find the side camera didn't really capture the footage (low visibility, SD card corrupted, camera not on etc)

Only area I can think its useful is when kanna swipe from the side at high speed and the person chao, but even with side camera during the night at high speed also can't capture much from the side. 

The kiasu thing I did was install two camera's one record throughout the car's journey and parking and another one only during driving. Cause I kanna SD card corrupted during a sideswipe xianz lucky manage to recover the data :D

I also hope the TP is prompt in this, need to put a stop to this bang and run mentality  [:p]

Haha, I admit i will be kiasu to add side cams if mine is a luxury car.

I myself was a similar victim of carpark hit & run but luckily it happen to my old car.

Went to Sintex this morning & upgraded my existing cam with parking mode after watching the video, felt farking pissed & reminded me of my same experience. Hope TP will send the culprit a Hit & Run Summon quickly!

↡ Advertisement