Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
162 replies to this topic | 466 praises

Posted 02 February 2017 - 09:32 PM

EvidenceProtocol
  • EvidenceProtocol
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I sent to http://www.ellipseau....sg/gearbox.htm at Sin Min for 2.4k. The other commonly mentioned name is KATC "Khang's auto Transmission". Some MCFers here sent their car to JB which I am told about nearly half price.

j

Thank u bro for ur honest n truthful answer, i appreciate it

Posted 04 April 2017 - 12:44 AM

Vinceng
  • Premium member
    Vinceng
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

just get rid of it and change to newer models, newer cars have better technology

On the contrary, newer cars with more high tech technologies are more prone to breakdowns

Posted 16 June 2017 - 05:20 AM

Pr1nse
  • Premium member
    Pr1nse
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

to all car gurus,

Where can we source for used parts, to replace some deteriorated panel or console.. for the old ride?

heard there are a lot of scrap yards, but have also heard bad reviews on how these scrapyards function n entertain ppl.

Any advice rgdg scrapyard or used parts dealers?

Tks in advance...

Back to Maintenance & Repairs  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic
Dynamics Mechanic Pte Ltd

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Yap Brothers Motorsport

Yap Brothers Motorsport  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by C14659  |  Neutral Newbie

Made an appointment to change all four tires after exchanging text messaging (over a few days) on tire brands, tire models' availability, related pricing & Recommendations.

On the actual day, the tire change was prompt & Was surprised that it gave the car's front & Rear bbk a "Bbk spa". It used a bristle brush & Soap to clean followed by water rinsing. No s... » Read More

Ace Chrome & Restorations Pte Ltd

Ace Chrome & Restorations Pte Ltd  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Iorra  |  Neutral Newbie

Text them yesterday late night to book an appointment today. Got a ready slot. Ace is very patient with my 101 questions and never show any agitation. They have done the spray job within a day despite asking for two days. They have also waited 2 hrs past their closing hours for me to get there after work and still wear a smile.

Spray job on bonnet and front b... » Read More

Related Motor Directory search on sgCarMart.com : Repair & Servicing

Quick Reply

Tags: alfa romeo, car, maintainence and 3 more...

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users