Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
161 replies to this topic | 466 praises

Posted 02 February 2017 - 06:26 PM

Ct3833
  • Ct3833
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi can u share where u did ur Odyssey gb, i may haf to do mine soon, not nice feeling when driving...tq for ur help n sharing

I sent to  http://www.ellipseau....sg/gearbox.htm at Sin Min for 2.4k.  The other commonly mentioned name is KATC "Khang's auto Transmission". Some MCFers here sent their car to JB which I am told about nearly half price.  

Posted 02 February 2017 - 09:32 PM

EvidenceProtocol
  • EvidenceProtocol
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I sent to http://www.ellipseau....sg/gearbox.htm at Sin Min for 2.4k. The other commonly mentioned name is KATC "Khang's auto Transmission". Some MCFers here sent their car to JB which I am told about nearly half price.

j

Thank u bro for ur honest n truthful answer, i appreciate it

Back to Maintenance & Repairs  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic
Dynamics Mechanic Pte Ltd

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Koh Guan Chua Workshop

Koh Guan Chua Workshop  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Vanity  |  Neutral Newbie

Recently, I scratched the side of my car while parking. I sent a pic of the scratch to few workshops for a quote. The owner, DJ was so prompt in responding to my watsapp. He even could detect there was a dent in my car by just looking at the pic. This shows how professional he is in detecting the dent by just looking at the picture. I sent my car to Koh Guan Chua to re... » Read More

Auto 101 LLP

Auto 101 LLP  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Cjtune  |  Neutral Newbie

Send a bunch of RFQ's to several garages enquiring about TRW DTEC brakes and Auto 101 is the fastest to reply and most responsive (ie. Really bother to answer questions in detail). No fuss in setting an appointment time/date.

Had my brake pads changed there within 20-30 minutes and the pricing was reasonable. Generally seems competent at what they do but I di... » Read More

Related Motor Directory search on sgCarMart.com : Repair & Servicing

Quick Reply

Tags: alfa romeo, car, maintainence and 3 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users