Any idea what is this for?

Ver45

Hi bros, anyone has any idea what sort of USB adapter this is?

I bought something else online and they sent this to me by mistake. I asked for a refund but I'm just wondering if it's of any use before I throw it away. There's a 3 pin thing on the inside as you can see from the photo. Thanks in advance!post-80446-0-33292900-1448776017_thumb.jpegpost-80446-0-03802200-1448776045_thumb.jpeg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Hi bros, anyone has any idea what sort of USB adapter this is?

I bought something else online and they sent this to me by mistake. I asked for a refund but I'm just wondering if it's of any use before I throw it away. There's a 3 pin thing on the inside as you can see from the photo. Thanks in advance!attachicon.gifimage.jpegattachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Looks like the usb adaptor for fitbit

• Praise 1

Around the collar ? Keke got include gps bo ? Later doggie lost how

kekeke....if lost hor....see got super hero rescue doggie or not.... [:p][laugh]

• Praise 1

kekeke....if lost hor....see got super hero rescue doggie or not.... [:p][laugh]

super hero no have.................super demon can???............ [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

super hero no have.................super demon can???............ [:p][laugh][laugh]

Kekeke...yoz momo pants...thot u mia again...momo cannot anyhow mia de...later doggie go where to claim momo pants [:p][laugh]

• Praise 1

Kekeke...yoz momo pants...thot u mia again...momo cannot anyhow mia de...later doggie go where to claim momo pants [:p][laugh]

take noted that females who claim my pants ...............usually ended up....................happy.............. [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 2

take noted that females who claim my pants ...............usually ended up....................happy.............. [:p][laugh][laugh]

老王卖瓜..... Lol

• Praise 2

老王卖瓜..... Lol

not so loud lah.........save some face leh..........anyway.......要了我的瓜..忘了那个他......... [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

take noted that females who claim my pants ...............usually ended up....................happy.............. [:p][laugh][laugh]

Don't lie lah you nabshot bastid

• Praise 1

Lol...looks like u always lose ur pants...intentionally maybe...kekekeeee....like that u very bz bz wor....

:XD:

Don't lie lah you nabshot bastid

Lol...looks like u always lose ur pants...intentionally maybe...kekekeeee....like that u very bz bz wor....

Hehehe...porker boy...eh...u dun anyhow lose pants hor...like that more value [:p][laugh]

hello hello..............how many times must I tell you.............我是随和...不是随便hor......... -_-  <_<

and hor.................you mean TM low value or no value is it???................. [mad] 

Hehehe...porker boy...eh...u dun anyhow lose pants hor...like that more value [:p][laugh]

It takes a lot to get into my pants

↡ Advertisement