Hit and run by motorbike at TPE after punggol exit

Vroomvroom

Wife was on her way to work on TPE after punggol exit when she saw a motorbike banged onto a car behind us ( through the side mirror) before knocking onto our car and fled the scene. If your car happened to be banged by this motorbike, kindly PM me and we can perhaps consolidate our video proofs to make a report against him and make him accountable for his action if possible.

Thanks.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Bang or side scratch ? Anyway, catch that b**tard and hang him up..

The side rear is in a mess (near back wheel area), I will be looking through my back camera video footage later. From photos taken, there seems to be his blood stains on my car. My wife however did note down his bike number plate. Will make a police report nevertheless against this hit and run.

Why must consolidate? Got group benefit?

if u have 1 more video evidence and witness, this can do u no harm. Get what I meant? nothing to do with group benefits.

The side rear is in a mess (near back wheel area), I will be looking through my back camera video footage later. From photos taken, there seems to be his blood stains on my car. My wife however did note down his bike number plate. Will make a police report nevertheless against this hit and run.

if u have 1 more video evidence and witness, this can do u no harm. Get what I meant? nothing to do with group benefits.

Blood stain?  Meaning that he is injured? He must be drinking or hangover from his last nite session.

• Praise 1

Last time we were hit by a Malaysian skidded motorbike at the front in Defu Lane but it was too dark and we didn't see any scratches when checked.  We smelt alcohol and he admitted that he drank.  We didn't ask for his number and let him off thnking that there was no damages to our car.  

But when we reached our carpark, we saw a slight dent at the front bumper and service cost was S$200+.  So heartache.  Lesson learnt, got dent or no dent always take down his contact and NRIC.

Don't wash away the blood or collect it. Can check for DNA if he claim innocent ... :yuush:

Last time we were hit by a Malaysian skidded motorbike at the front in Defu Lane but it was too dark and we didn't see any scratches when checked.  We smelt alcohol and he admitted that he drank.  We didn't ask for his number and let him off thnking that there was no damages to our car.  

But when we reached our carpark, we saw a slight dent at the front bumper and service cost was S$200+.  So heartache.  Lesson learnt, got dent or no dent always take down his contact and NRIC.

Nevertheless, any DUI cases must call police immediately.. let him off on his way will cause another accident down the road as he's intoxicated already...

• Praise 1

What's wrong with people nowadays? Do something wrong, accidental or not, why cannot own up and suffer the consequences & move on?

Really rubbish society.

• Praise 1

Rubbish upbringing breeds rubbish people

What's wrong with people nowadays? Do something wrong, accidental or not, why cannot own up and suffer the consequences & move on?

Really rubbish society.

(edited)

Dear BMW Driver SKR 9***M. If you see this, I really do need your front camera footage. Hope you can contact me. Your front footage would definitely captured everything.

Edited by Vroomvroom

Dear BMW Driver SKR 9***M. If you see this, I really do need your front camera footage. Hope you can contact me. Your front footage would definitely captured everything.

If your car happened to be banged by this motorbike, kindly PM me and we can perhaps consolidate our video proofs to make a report against him and make him accountable for his action if possible.

With reference to the above 2 paragraph, TS finally states his hidden agenda by starting this thread. He should hv come clean in the first place.

So now everyone knows why. Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Dislike 1

If your car happened to be banged by this motorbike, kindly PM me and we can perhaps consolidate our video proofs to make a report against him and make him accountable for his action if possible.

With reference to the above 2 paragraph, TS finally states his hidden agenda by starting this thread. He should hv come clean in the first place.

im not sure what u meant? I viewed my in car footage and this car was right behind. so i have the rear and front camera proof and had already reported it to the authority and was thinking if i have the car behind front video footage as well, it may be better.

So please let me know what i am hiding and how i can come clean. Why dont you just state how u feel about what i am hiding? Thank you. 

I am here to seek help. Not here with an ulterior motive. 

Anyway it doesn't really matter if i manage to seek further video footage evidence from the Beemer driver. I have all the video proof and have already taken all the necessary follow-up action with authority and with insurance. I was thinking 1 more video proof (if have) can only help. if it is not available, what i have on hand definitely is enough. SO whats the motive? can you still find any? nothing to hide here, I am a victim. My conscious is clear.

Errr... I'm not smart like everyone. What is the hidden agenda?

• Praise 2