• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
290 replies to this topic | 283 praises

Posted 01 December 2015 - 11:44 AM

ricleosg
  • Premium member
    ricleosg
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

link: http://www.autoblog..../#slide-3721614

img-newk3-wide-b-ex04-w-1.jpg

img-newk3-wide-b-ex05-w-1.jpg

img-newk3-wide-b-ex01-w-1-1.jpg

img-newk3-wide-b-ex06-w-1.jpg

img-newk3-wide-b-ex07-w-1.jpg

Edited by ricleosg, 01 December 2015 - 11:45 AM.

Baal, Angcheek and Tigershark1976 praised this

Posted 01 December 2015 - 11:49 AM

hondafanodyseey
  • hondafanodyseey
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Beautiful lass

Posted 01 December 2015 - 11:57 AM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Err just a minor face-lift? Just very minimal differences
Baal and Angcheek praised this

Posted 01 December 2015 - 12:08 PM

ricleosg
  • Premium member
    ricleosg
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Err just a minor face-lift? Just very minimal differences

ya minor facelift for the front. i like the new headlights n grille.

Posted 01 December 2015 - 12:20 PM

Cheefarn
  • Premium member
    Cheefarn
    4th Gear
    Author Image

The tailights looks like those base EX model lightbulbs models. But the model shown seems to have LED... Doesnt look very good imho

Baal and Angcheek praised this

Posted 01 December 2015 - 12:38 PM

Spurman
  • Spurman
    6th Gear
    Author Image

I believe is facelift coz i think this model is 2yrs old or 3yr
Baal, Angcheek and Tigershark1976 praised this

Posted 01 December 2015 - 12:40 PM

Count-Bracula
  • Premium member
    Count-Bracula
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Beautiful lass

yeah! got mascara too. :wub:

Baal, Angcheek and Kangadrool praised this
Pokemon trainer BraculaTheFang is the name.

Catching Pokemon is my game.

Posted 01 December 2015 - 12:49 PM

Lurpsexx
  • Premium member
    Lurpsexx
    6th Gear
    Author Image

ya minor facelift for the front. i like the new headlights n grille.

I can't tell the difference bro... our model and this one no diff except maybe the front bumper.. No body kit? Not so sporty liao... But this one has the sunroof? Heard nowadays to cut down on import cost, the "new" SX model no sunroof n bodykit too... looks like our older batches more value as better equipped....

Any new "poison" you added to your car? I just put in my old amp and underseat sub from my old car.. sounds better than stock now..  ^_^

Baal, Angcheek and Lala81 praised this

Posted 01 December 2015 - 01:03 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

K3 facelift model liao? So fast? Cant find the difference between the facelift version and current version?

Baal praised this
Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile.
Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 01 December 2015 - 01:07 PM

Eighttales
  • Premium member
    Eighttales
    5th Gear
    Author Image

looking good.. more muscular now

Baal praised this

Posted 01 December 2015 - 01:36 PM

azaouogh
  • Premium member
    azaouogh
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

I scroll up and down thinking the latest model is in the bottom but no.

Seriously no difference in first glance.
Baal praised this

Posted 01 December 2015 - 02:07 PM

ricleosg
  • Premium member
    ricleosg
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

I scroll up and down thinking the latest model is in the bottom but no.

Seriously no difference in first glance.

haha got difference la.... all the pics shared are the new facelift model. just diff colors....

the rear really not much diff except for the tail lights slight variation. front headlights and grille is the main "facelift". internals also quite similar.

which is good news for me cuz i wouldnt need to envy the new facelift owners in the future :p

current K3.

kia-forte-k3-2013.png

new K3. see the front is sharper and "bolder" in my view.

I can't tell the difference bro... our model and this one no diff except maybe the front bumper.. No body kit? Not so sporty liao... But this one has the sunroof? Heard nowadays to cut down on import cost, the "new" SX model no sunroof n bodykit too... looks like our older batches more value as better equipped....

Any new "poison" you added to your car? I just put in my old amp and underseat sub from my old car.. sounds better than stock now..  ^_^

hehe body kit is usually an optional extra la.... for a "sports" sx version.

ya the new SX models currently sold by C&C has been cut down... new rims very ugly! airbags also reduced.... not as value for money as the original SX or sports SX.

Posted 01 December 2015 - 02:15 PM

Kusje
  • Kusje
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

What's the price range like?

I need to be on the lookout soon - COE ending in 2017  [smallcry]

That is all.

Posted 01 December 2015 - 02:53 PM

Lurpsexx
  • Premium member
    Lurpsexx
    6th Gear
    Author Image

haha got difference la.... all the pics shared are the new facelift model. just diff colors....

the rear really not much diff except for the tail lights slight variation. front headlights and grille is the main "facelift". internals also quite similar.

which is good news for me cuz i wouldnt need to envy the new facelift owners in the future :p

current K3.

kia-forte-k3-2013.png

new K3. see the front is sharper and "bolder" in my view.

hehe body kit is usually an optional extra la.... for a "sports" sx version.

ya the new SX models currently sold by C&C has been cut down... new rims very ugly! airbags also reduced.... not as value for money as the original SX or sports SX.

Hmmm.. ya agree.. now buy this SX model boh hua liao.. but like you, we can still zhng our rides with own sourced parts from China..  [thumbsup]

Posted 01 December 2015 - 07:50 PM

Tohto
  • Premium member
    Tohto
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

K3 facelift model liao? So fast? Cant find the difference between the facelift version and current version?

The head light & grille are so obvious..

FourZero and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 01 December 2015 - 08:45 PM

Optramagnum
  • Premium member
    Optramagnum
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Abit 换汤不换药 lei. From 2014 to 2017, 3yrs but not much changes.. K3 was first on my list as I wait for my '08 car end 10 yrs.

Posted 01 December 2015 - 08:48 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I feel current one nicer
I feel current one nicer
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 01 December 2015 - 10:47 PM

Soundphile
  • Premium member
    Soundphile
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Comparing this to BMW facelift, this is drastic change already. An example would be the F10 5 series from 2010 till now, facelift so many times but still look the same! Hahaha :D

Posted 01 December 2015 - 10:52 PM

Vyeron
  • Vyeron
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

I feel current one nicer
I feel current one nicer

Great, i thought just me because earlier posts were saying "better better better" ...

Current one nicer imo, better integration of front and rear design. This one feel like taking part of K5 front and K3 back.. result, not here not there.

Current K3 owners, urs better la  :yuush:

Thaiyotakamli praised this

Posted 01 December 2015 - 10:58 PM

Singxmm
  • Premium member
    Singxmm
    1st Gear
    Author Image

very old fashion design... look at other major brands, don' think kia will have good sales... 

Back to Korean Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: kia, kia forte k3 2017, kia forte and 2 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users