New 2017 Kia Forte K3

ricleosg

Did you read wrongly?

Kia Cerato K3 1.6 L (A)

Download Brochure

spacer.gif Safety features Number of airbags 2 Traction control No Driver's features Multi-Function steering wheel No Keyless engine start No Auto headlights No Rain sensing wipers No Electrical retractable side mirrors No Paddle shifters No Cruise control No Electric park brake button No Navigation system No Bluetooth Interface No Security features Smart key No Remote boot release Unknown Electric tailgate Unknown Exterior features Headlights Halogen Daytime running lights No Front fog lamps No Rims 15" Reverse sensors Yes Side mirror indicators No Sunroof/Moonroof/Panoramic roof No Interior features Auto climate control aircon No Multi-zone aircon No Rear aircon No Reverse camera No Audio Aux/USB Port Yes Driver's electric seat No Passenger's electric seat No Driver's memory seat No Passenger's memory seat No Knockdown rear seats Yes Leather seats No Leather steering wheel No

Reading that list... buying L trim is like approaching your parents and they say "no" to everything u ask

Can i have passenger electric seat? NO!

Can i have reverse camera? NO!

Can i have auto climate? NO!

Edited by Sotong1977
  • Praise 2

In term of equipment level, K3 L trim is worse then both Attrage n Bezza...

I dun even know beside SG, which other countries have this super duper basic trim, worse then car 10 years back.

• Praise 1

Isnt that the culture everywhere?

Only in Singapore.

In Taiwan earlier this year, a major power failure affect large part of TW. One of the minister resigned to hold resposibility.

wow now EX got these ah.. so good.. my pre-FL EX got none of these

ok..

1) Electric tailgate -> when you press the remote or pull the lever to open boot, it will raise itself up. No need to use hand to lift up. Without electric tailgate, it will open with a small gap and you have to lift the whole thing up yourself.

2) Multi-zone aircon -> Means you can control different temperature for driver and front passenger. (Rear passengers will follow the driver setting if I am not wrong)

3) Driver's electric seat -> Use button instead of lever

• Praise 2

Cos from my understanding last time when uber/grab taken over these cars, their rims is this pattern one....

I guess so.. I saw 1 load of uber/grab k3.. :/
  • Praise 1

Lol.. to be honest, I've never driven my k3 with nexen tyres.. only tried the nexen on the test drive car and didn't like them.. noisy n bumpy.. changed to gr100 n felt a big difference..

I also feel gr100 is quiet.

• Praise 1

In term of equipment level, K3 L trim is worse then both Attrage n Bezza...

I dun even know beside SG, which other countries have this super duper basic trim, worse then car 10 years back.

If the price is not very expensive, i guess some people dont mind buying the L trim, even it is super duper basic. As some people only need a car to take them to one place to another place, no need to have all those high tech features. Lol.

• Praise 1

If the price is not very expensive, i guess some people dont mind buying the L trim, even it is super duper basic. As some people only need a car to take them to one place to another place, no need to have all those high tech features. Lol.

yup.. cheap n reliable... k3 or elantra...

wow now EX got these ah.. so good.. my pre-FL EX got none of these

ok..

1) Electric tailgate -> when you press the remote or pull the lever to open boot, it will raise itself up. No need to use hand to lift up. Without electric tailgate, it will open with a small gap and you have to lift the whole thing up yourself.

2) Multi-zone aircon -> Means you can control different temperature for driver and front passenger. (Rear passengers will follow the driver setting if I am not wrong)

3) Driver's electric seat -> Use button instead of lever

I dun think EX had all these function as mentioned as I never notice about these functions during test drive...

Thanks, loving it already.

Mine is L in gravity blue.

Congrat on ur ride and enjoy!!!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2