New 2017 Kia Forte K3

ricleosg

Neutral Newbie

SE just informed me that my COE secured. Quite fast, 29Dec sign,2nd Jan loan approved then today got COE. Less than a week. Tomorrow will know stock status. Booked a SX Metal Stream. Was told when signing, the car is manufactured in dec and end Jan should arrive in SG.

Edited by Amp_vios
↡ Advertisement

that's what my SE just told me..and like what amp vios said it is manufactured in Dec..shud be feb or march den come leh zzz..why different time frame leh

that's what my SE just told me..and like what amp vios said it is manufactured in Dec..shud be feb or march den come leh zzz..why different time frame leh

my se best. say no idea lol

I terminated insurance on old car the day after I handover old car. My DirectAsia no need evidence Car dun belong to me anymore in order to terminate. Like that terminate earlier, get more refund.

And coz I buy new car insurance with DirectAsia also, they waived admin charges for refund of unused insurance premium on old car.

And yes, can negotiate to use own insurer instead of cnc in-house insurance.

And for those staying HDB w EPS parking, during Car collection, with New Car IU number, can on e spot go HDB website or app to transfer season parking to new car. Think u need transfer before u drive new Car Home and enter the carpark.

Enjoy the new Car collection process! Such a big ticket item, probably won’t do many times in ur life (for most people, at least).

Cheers!

Thanks bro for highlighting the change of season parking - i missed that one ><. 

When come out? If the front grille like Ceed then not nice leh

Maybe 2019

God knows how much more the new model will cost.

Hope it’s still cheaper than Japanese

SE just informed me that my COE secured. Quite fast, 29Dec sign,2nd Jan loan approved then today got COE. Less than a week. Tomorrow will know stock status. Booked a SX Metal Stream. Was told when signing, the car is manufactured in dec and end Jan should arrive in SG.

I really hope your SE is correct about the end of Jan

Relax lar... you'll all get your car when it's ready lor... don't need to worry lar... Cycle & Carriage won't run away with your money... rush them also no use... as long as you don't lose too many days after registration... should get your car at most 2 days after registration... any longer should ask for compensation...

haha not rush to get or what just hoping can get before cny that's all

That's rushing already lar... don't need to drive new car during CNY... many new drivers around, many newbie drivers, car parks are congested and when parking in unfamiliar car parks, you are most likely to scratch or dent your car or have someone damage your car...

That's rushing already lar... don't need to drive new car during CNY... many new drivers around, many newbie drivers, car parks are congested and when parking in unfamiliar car parks, you are most likely to scratch or dent your car or have someone damage your car...

Buy car = show off

Relative will ask where is your car too lol

of cuz i dont mean rushing them because no one can control when the stocks come..is just ourselves hoping that's all..not as if going to ask SE to hurry or something. Thanks for the reminder. must be careful lo

of cuz i dont mean rushing them because no one can control when the stocks come..is just ourselves hoping that's all..not as if going to ask SE to hurry or something. Thanks for the reminder. must be careful lo

Door dents and scratches impossible to avoid no matter how careful

The new K3 looks nice if it is similar to the Ceed.

blogentry-133713-0-87313800-1514971449_t

Ceed is exclusively a European model... most of the sales are left-hand drive... only UK gets the right-hand drive... which is unlikely we'll get cos need to retune the engine and suspension... but I must say we do get the Hyundai i30 here which is also an European exclusive... so maybe maybe...

But it's an excellent car... I really like it too... hope got chance to get it lar...

Door dents and scratches impossible to avoid no matter how careful

True but it's more stressful during CNY lar...

Ceed is exclusively a European model... most of the sales are left-hand drive... only UK gets the right-hand drive... which is unlikely we'll get cos need to retune the engine and suspension... but I must say we do get the Hyundai i30 here which is also an European exclusive... so maybe maybe...

But it's an excellent car... I really like it too... hope got chance to get it lar...

True but it's more stressful during CNY lar...

Reports are pointing to a streamlined model lineup so K3 5-door will be effectively the Cee'd unlike the current model which has a separate K3 5-door model and the Cee'd. That may well increase chances of us seeing the Cee'd being available locally IMO.
↡ Advertisement