New 2017 Kia Forte K3

ricleosg

Would like to know if it is the speakers sound are poor or is the motrex headunit causing it to be bad? Thinking of changing them

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Would like to know if it is the speakers sound are poor or is the motrex headunit causing it to be bad? Thinking of changing them

The SX come with 6 Made in China speaker stock standard. Not sure about EX or L.

If you want a better sound quality, it's good to replace them. Change to those Co-axial type will do.

Oh no... CVT... they've gone over to the dark side... yikes...

Ya.. CVT then strike out liao.. seems like they are trying to improve the FC this time round

Seems like each gen of Cerato/Forte is about 6 years?

Was still thinking if the new gen is nice then 3 yr later can change.. but guess will be skipping it liao.. either drive the current one to the end or look at others liao

My SE just told me that mine is Dec 2017 production and already on the way over when I did my booking on 31 Dec. But till now, don't even wanna tell me estimated shipment arrival date. Getting more fed up with her with every passing day, not because of the wait (though I do find it ridiculous that it can take 3 months to deliver a Kimchi) but rather due the lack of updates!

I understand how you feel and this is exactly how I am feeling.  Booked the SX model on 21 Dec 17 and SE told me that the Gravity Blue one will come in around 18 Jan 18.  However, when keep asking for progress and updates, the SE (I shan't mention name) in Ubi "no sound no image"...  response is very tardy and unacceptable... I really hope can get the car before CNY (pray pray pray)...

The SX come with 6 Made in China speaker stock standard. Not sure about EX or L.

If you want a better sound quality, it's good to replace them. Change to those Co-axial type will do.

is it bad as well for sx?

se all like this one before u sign they keep msg u. after u sign liao all MIA lol

Agreed.. Also experience same situation... when viewing and considering, the msg very fast fast.  After booking, response time to msg took long time.. sometime call also no answer.. 

Agreed.. Also experience same situation... when viewing and considering, the msg very fast fast. After booking, response time to msg took long time.. sometime call also no answer..

That’s terrible, my SE also unsure just promise end of January but at least she is responsive

Agreed.. Also experience same situation... when viewing and considering, the msg very fast fast.  After booking, response time to msg took long time.. sometime call also no answer.. 

Its like this de, typical most SEs behave like this.

Ya.. CVT then strike out liao.. seems like they are trying to improve the FC this time round

Seems like each gen of Cerato/Forte is about 6 years?

Was still thinking if the new gen is nice then 3 yr later can change.. but guess will be skipping it liao.. either drive the current one to the end or look at others liao

It's a 5 year cycle... 2 years first brand new model, and then face lift for the next 3 years. Usually you get a platform change every 10 years or so... so I'm expecting a platform change soon... 5 years from this new model I expect...

I understand how you feel and this is exactly how I am feeling. Booked the SX model on 21 Dec 17 and SE told me that the Gravity Blue one will come in around 18 Jan 18. However, when keep asking for progress and updates, the SE (I shan't mention name) in Ubi "no sound no image"... response is very tardy and unacceptable... I really hope can get the car before CNY (pray pray pray)...

Wah Bro I booked my gravity blue early December. SE told me end Jan leh. Also from Ubi

I understand how you feel and this is exactly how I am feeling. Booked the SX model on 21 Dec 17 and SE told me that the Gravity Blue one will come in around 18 Jan 18. However, when keep asking for progress and updates, the SE (I shan't mention name) in Ubi "no sound no image"... response is very tardy and unacceptable... I really hope can get the car before CNY (pray pray pray)...

Haha my SE keep flipping her story like roti prata. During booking told me Jan/early-Feb can collect. Then after booking ask never reply, when push her abit told me end-Feb. Now the latest update from her is mid-Feb.

I gave up already, will only believe when I see the car for myself. Unlikely to be before CNY.

If you are not so particular on SQ....its acceptable. But if change, its makes a lot of different.

lol makes me feel like changing.

need to prioritise which are the more important stuff to change

lol makes me feel like changing.

need to prioritise which are the more important stuff to change

If budget is concern...get those 3 in 1 speaker from Pioneer. Online alot...selling.

↡ Advertisement