New 2017 Kia Forte K3

ricleosg

I agree with you bro but no choice leh. LTA already approve driverless last route cabs and don't know what else coming. Actually harder for me to adjust being older compared to most of you guys. I also wish cars can be simplistic and ever reliable but I fear those days are behind us. 

nvm bro, cars, like hp, have many functions but we also dont use them. hopefully cars dont hang as freq as hp!

but as fuss free as them..

↡ Advertisement

nvm bro, cars, like hp, have many functions but we also dont use them. hopefully cars dont hang as freq as hp!

but as fuss free as them..

Wah piangz... talk about mobile phone hang make me mad only... my GPS hang yesterday... fed up... had to jump out of the app and then restart... had to stop the car along the side at the bus stop to get it to work... sigh... I know what you're talking about...

• Praise 1

Wah piangz... talk about mobile phone hang make me mad only... my GPS hang yesterday... fed up... had to jump out of the app and then restart... had to stop the car along the side at the bus stop to get it to work... sigh... I know what you're talking about...

At least not ur car hang n need pulling over. That b more fed up I think. Chill bro.. Btw was that a samsung?
  • Praise 2

I agree with you bro but no choice leh. LTA already approve driverless last route cabs and don't know what else coming. Actually harder for me to adjust being older compared to most of you guys. I also wish cars can be simplistic and ever reliable but I fear those days are behind us.

There are still simplistic Jap and Korean cars around, just to name a few.

Hyundai Accent

Nissan Almera

Suzuki Swift

Toyota Altis

Toyota Aqua

Toyota Wish

Toyota Avanza

Nissan Sylphy

Nissan Note

Perodua Axia

Honda Jazz

• Praise 1

At least not ur car hang n need pulling over. That b more fed up I think. Chill bro.. Btw was that a samsung?

Huh? No... my car's GPS... the locally installed HU with my Sonata 2015. My Samsung phone doesn't hang like that... just lags and freezes... cos something wrong with the motherboard... when new it was ok...

There are still simplistic Jap and Korean cars around, just to name a few.

Hyundai Accent

Nissan Almera

Suzuki Swift

Toyota Altis

Toyota Aqua

Toyota Wish

Toyota Avanza

Nissan Sylphy

Nissan Note

Perodua Axia

Honda Jazz

Eh... these cars also have a lot of electronics leh... just less user features that are electronic but the engine is almost entirely controlled by a microchip, etc...

Huh? No... my car's GPS... the locally installed HU with my Sonata 2015. My Samsung phone doesn't hang like that... just lags and freezes... cos something wrong with the motherboard... when new it was ok...

Eh... these cars also have a lot of electronics leh... just less user features that are electronic but the engine is almost entirely controlled by a microchip, etc...

Oh miscomm. Gps brand Galactio? Papago? Marbella? Holux? Or other?

Hi, newbie here. Can anyone advise in detail what does it means by the below during the promotion period?

Am thinking to switch to Kia but not sure how much is the maintenance cost. Can anyone advise?

10-year engine warranty?

5-year unlimited mileage warranty?

Thanks.

• Praise 1

It means there is no free lunch. If you stop servicing with them. The warranty stops. The major service interval are the plowed back for service cost.

• Praise 2

Hi, anyone here can clarify on this? From what I see on the Cerato Forte brochure online from local Kia website, ESC is included on both EX and SX models while VSM is only available on SX model? So EX still has ESC included? 

post-104770-0-07417900-1472644728_thumb.jpg

post-104770-0-34944500-1472644750_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

Hi, newbie here. Can anyone advise in detail what does it means by the below during the promotion period?

Am thinking to switch to Kia but not sure how much is the maintenance cost. Can anyone advise?

10-year engine warranty?

5-year unlimited mileage warranty?

Thanks.

normal service should be 200+ range.. major service every 40k, that is 580+, add another 80 for spark plugs.

• Praise 1

Hi! Would like to check with the K3 drivers here about after sales / servicing for Kia. How has your experience been? I am currently driving a toyota….

• Praise 1

anyone know the OMV and PARF value of the latest K3? want to calculate the annual depreciation value... not available on sgcarmart

Based on Aug car cost update, the OMV for the SX and EX are $17,316 and $14,852 respectively. 

• Praise 1

U sure? My experience with CNC is the servicing is mad

What makes you say that the servicing experience was that bad? Cost? Overall attitude of staff? The process?
  • Praise 1

Why they dun import the 1.6L diesel?

Can be detuned to be in Cat A but with 300Nm of torque from 1750-4000rpm!

Also better fuel economy of up to 20km/l!

Edited by Wildfaye29
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1