New 2017 Kia Forte K3

ricleosg

I feel current one nicer

I feel current one nicer

Great, i thought just me because earlier posts were saying "better better better" ...

Current one nicer imo, better integration of front and rear design. This one feel like taking part of K5 front and K3 back.. result, not here not there.

Current K3 owners, urs better la  :yuush:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

not much of a difference. still love my current design. this is the face lifted version. redesigned front & rear bumper, grill and headlamps. rear lights same as EX current model but LED instead of bulb. but I like the new steering wheel. D type. sporty...swee [thumbsup] post-87849-0-76716900-1448985095_thumb.png

Edited by Blublak
  • Praise 3

haha got difference la.... all the pics shared are the new facelift model. just diff colors....

the rear really not much diff except for the tail lights slight variation. front headlights and grille is the main "facelift". internals also quite similar.

which is good news for me cuz i wouldnt need to envy the new facelift owners in the future :p

current K3.

kia-forte-k3-2013.png

new K3. see the front is sharper and "bolder" in my view.

img-newk3-wide-b-ex01-w-1-1.jpg

hehe body kit is usually an optional extra la.... for a "sports" sx version.

ya the new SX models currently sold by C&C has been cut down... new rims very ugly! airbags also reduced.... not as value for money as the original SX or sports SX.

Thanks for pointing out, now I see it. Haha

• Praise 1

Main concern for me is ...is it the same engine n cant move forward for sg mart due to 130hp?

They will always use a 1.6L 130 bhp engine as this is a cat A COE b&b car.

Nice future Silver Cab

Haha the current silver cab not even using the one generation before forete cerato. For this to become silver cab.... maybe wait another 5-10 years

• Praise 1

They will always use a 1.6L 130 bhp engine as this is a cat A COE b&b car.

Haha the current silver cab not even using the one generation before forete cerato. For this to become silver cab.... maybe wait another 5-10 years

So what car is silver cab currently using?

(edited)

So what car is silver cab currently using?

the 1.6 L sedan is this one

Kia_Magentis_Silvercab.jpg

the bigger cabs are the K5 Optimas.

9166455722_37afb8006e_b.jpg

Edited by ricleosg
  • Praise 1

(edited)

What 1.6L? These are 1.7 CRDi Optimas...

The first one is not an optima bro. Not too sure what capacity is the diesel magentis.

2nd one optima. My comment didnt refer to that hehe. Not so blur until cannot tell an optima from the old magentis

Edited by ricleosg
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

Looks longer!

But I'm not a fan of the new front end... the bumper is just awkward in my opinion

• Praise 2

not much of a difference. still love my current design. this is the face lifted version. redesigned front & rear bumper, grill and headlamps. rear lights same as EX current model but LED instead of bulb. but I like the new steering wheel. D type. sporty...swee [thumbsup] attachicon.gifsteering.png

Flat-bottom steering wheel in a normal looking sedan? Seems a bit off...

• Praise 1