New 2017 Kia Forte K3

ricleosg

Iroad v9S2 under $400 can get outside. Installation tap on fuse box. Will do parking mode recording.

So based on this value, decide if u want the rike cool solar film from SE or servicing package or what u want SE to give u lor.

Just dun pay like $7-800 for them to install car camera for u. Hope this helps

Under $400 is quite reasonable. Do you have the contact of this workshop? TIA.
↡ Advertisement

Under $400 is quite reasonable. Do you have the contact of this workshop? TIA.

Ask SE to throw in the Cam, problem solve.
  • Praise 1

Ask SE to throw in the Cam, problem solve.

Already finalized the deal. SE also advise me to do outside coz it's going to cost much more to install in C&C.

Hypersonic

As I mentioned, go Autotrend.

Few mths back, the boss Darren quoted me iroad v9s2 for $380.

Already finalized the deal. SE also advise me to do outside coz it's going to cost much more to install in C&C.

Oh I see...it's true it cost most at CNC aka chop and chop.

Did anyone notice that all the K3 model increase by 1k? I thought CAT A COE drop 500 bucks. Any idea on the increase? 

• Praise 1

Did anyone notice that all the K3 model increase by 1k? I thought CAT A COE drop 500 bucks. Any idea on the increase?

Tout i heard from radio that there is promotion for tis weekend and e price are same as car show last week?
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Secured COE last Thursday. Should be able to collect in 1-2 weeks time. Anyone sent their k3s for PPS yet? Any to recommend? Heard have to send back once every 2 months thereafter?

• Praise 1

Depends on your expectation... Facebook isn't always the most reliable place to find out about the car... forums are more balanced...

Thank you for your advice. Think I will do down for a test drive.

Is this K3 using the same engine platform as Elantra?

Am considering this K3 and Elantra. 

• Praise 1

Yes K3 and Elantra shared the same engine platform but different tuner and setup. Interior and material used also different.

Try both model and feel which best suit you. I was in your position too and go for K3 despite my previous ride was a Hyundai.

• Praise 1

(edited)

Yes essentially the same... the difference lies in the programming for the throttle maps, gear ratio programme, suspension tuning, materials choices, plus other features that are common to the same platform...

The financial deals are different too... Cycle & Carriage requires you to take loans and get insurance from them to buy at the advertised price whereas Komoco doesn't...

Do test drive both cars... they do drive differently plus have different amenities... both are good cars... it's up to your preference really...

Edited by teomingern
  • Praise 1

Yes K3 and Elantra shared the same engine platform but different tuner and setup. Interior and material used also different.

Try both model and feel which best suit you. I was in your position too and go for K3 despite my previous ride was a Hyundai.

Wow. Im exactly in the same shoe as u. But i din test drive elantra coz e SE wasnt even interested to sell. Gave me a hack care attitude. Thus, make my decision easier...
  • Praise 1

How about their workshop? C&C has a better workshop?

• Praise 1

Yes CnC have workshop at Alexandra, Pandan and Ubi. Better or not, no comment. As long they honor the warranty, I'm ok.

Wow. Im exactly in the same shoe as u. But i din test drive elantra coz e SE wasnt even interested to sell. Gave me a hack care attitude. Thus, make my decision easier...

Yes agreed, Komoco SE have attitude problem. I went and was attended to...only thing is their price is high and trade in is low.

I want to believe cnc got better service. More satki.

Online service booking, 60min express service, etc.

KMC heard overcrowded and easily 4-5 hours wait for 1k servicing.

• Praise 1

What made you go for K3 over Elantra?
  • Praise 1

What made you go for K3 over Elantra?

This is one question which is difficult to answer.  Just try both model and feel which best suit you.

• Praise 1

I want to believe cnc got better service. More satki.

Online service booking, 60min express service, etc.

KMC heard overcrowded and easily 4-5 hours wait for 1k servicing.

servicing need 4-5 hours? that's quite long.

I remember C&C have some service center at shell station.

↡ Advertisement