New 2017 Kia Forte K3

ricleosg

If pay by cash, price will be $83,999 + $5,000 = $$88,999

correct laa.....wanna pay full in cash be prepared to pay more....they want u take loan liao so can earn bank commission..one SE told me... [furious]

↡ Advertisement

I think they maintain their price at $83999 . I called both Hyundai and Kia on Sat and rang till end as nobody pick up the phone ... Guess maybe too busy to attend to customers?

Minus this and that later become naked body ...

Full cash must add 5k ?? What a sucker !

Call on weekday shld be better. Reason why i ask u to go down is that the SE might offer u stuff which they may not tell u over the phone.

N they wld usually follow up n update u on the change in price.

Supersonic

Want to pay cash buy Hyundai... no penalty.

I believe all ADs have penalty if you pay in cash or they dont allow to pay in cash at all. Wonder why hyundai so special? Lol.

(I did changed my 2 x maplight, license plate light and boot with festoon white LEDs)

Any bro can advise to change for the cabin light (centre portion of roof)??

I pryed open with screwdriver and only managed to open a little but unable to remove the whole lamp assembly out.

(I did changed my 2 x maplight, license plate light and boot with festoon white LEDs)

Any bro can advise to change for the cabin light (centre portion of roof)??

I pryed open with screwdriver and only managed to open a little but unable to remove the whole lamp assembly out.

I also looking to change the cabin light, but it seems to fixed quite tightly. Any idea how to pry open?
  • Praise 1

I also looking to change the cabin light, but it seems to fixed quite tightly. Any idea how to pry open?

Have to use more force...
  • Praise 1

Hello, anyone Motrex Multimedia head unit sometime have this weird problem when start vehicle there is no sound. i have checked, it is not mute, sound is turn up, equalizer is jumping so sound is playing but no sound can be heared. I switch between FM, my song, carplay sound and no sound can be heared. I have to turn off vehicle and start vehicle again then it will be back to normal. I assume the motrex cannot be turn off when vehicle is on? Because i press and hold the power button, it show clock?

Hello, anyone Motrex Multimedia head unit sometime have this weird problem when start vehicle there is no sound. i have checked, it is not mute, sound is turn up, equalizer is jumping so sound is playing but no sound can be heared. I switch between FM, my song, carplay sound and no sound can be heared. I have to turn off vehicle and start vehicle again then it will be back to normal. I assume the motrex cannot be turn off when vehicle is on? Because i press and hold the power button, it show clock?

So far using for 7 months no such issue occurred. In fact, I am very pleased with the performance.

Have you try resetting the system? Go to settings or there's a small dot at the left side I believe it's the reset button. But, after resetting...you have set the radio station again as well as all other settings.

dont need mud flap, but does anyone here knows where to shop for body molding / rubber strips other then taobao or aliexpress?

Why not taobao. Cheaper compared to any local sellers.

So far using for 7 months no such issue occurred. In fact, I am very pleased with the performance.

Have you try resetting the system? Go to settings or there's a small dot at the left side I believe it's the reset button. But, after resetting...you have set the radio station again as well as all other settings.

Alright, i will give it a try later to see if it will solve it. If not, i might bring back to let them check.

Neutral Newbie

So am I - going around noon time. 

which model are you looking at? For me K3 EX or SX 

buy together got cheaper? haha  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement