Samurai Hair Cut!

missmarigold

I think it's just a gimmick plus it's an overkill.

Instead of eating with a spoon they try to eat with a shovel. Just saying.

True to that

• Praise 1

Wow ...like that Must draw yellow box. Do not enter when haircut in progress ........in case someone call the hairdresser, and he conveniently swing around holding the samurai....

:XD:

• Praise 1

hahaha @radx in every thread i read, your name is always mentioned.... maybe we can have "Most Mention Member of the Month".. ahhaha

hahaha @radx in every thread i read, your name is always mentioned.... maybe we can have "Most Mention Member of the Month".. ahhaha

Dishonourable Mention of the Month. :D

Wow, amazing!

Quite scary though if there's a slip

waiting for the news " stupid hairdresser plays with sword and gravely injured a customer" , the lawsuit and payout $ will be [hur]

really an a**hole play with such a long sword in such a confine space, that sword is very sharp from the look of it, one wrong move, slashed someone and game over.

waiting for the news " stupid hairdresser plays with sword and gravely injured a customer" , the lawsuit and payout $ will be [hur]

really an a**hole play with such a long sword in such a confine space, that sword is very sharp from the look of it, one wrong move, slashed someone and game over.

Yeah...the sword is definitely razor sharp, call me timid but i wont dare to try this, i think my poor heart will be pounding too hard with fear

• Praise 1

The one on the left.. confirmed SAMURAI hair cut. He also BBBJ the sword. Look at his chin. Sometimes I wonder how the fark they select polis.

post-88-0-36645100-1449237631.png

Edited by Achtung
↡ Advertisement