Maldives Trip

Porker

Definitely not places like Maldives or Mauritius you elite $3m and $8m gay face go to

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

Didn't get to dive at Baa Atoll when i went on a LOB in Maldives in April  [bigcry]

Sharing pics of my Maldives trip. I stayed at Kuda Huraa and Landaa Giraavaruu.

First Up: Kuda Huraa

My big fist

Baby reef shark

Landaa Giraavaru

• Praise 1

that was taken in May 2007

and USD was around 1.8-1.9

i think it shall be similar to SG... dont go on rainy season...

during that time, this resort is always sought after by euorpean tour agencies, and waiting list is 6 months or more...

Alot of aged couples and honeymooners are there to relax...i'm the first singaporean couple till dated in yr 2007.

They were astonished how i got a booking [;)]

u can walk over to the nearby island when the tide is low (get a pair snokling shoe) or if u r a strong swimmer, u can choose to snokel around the island...its around 2-3 meter deep when tide is high...

or book a 300 USD day package on a remote island with your dear one  [:p]

it does not provide a private pool coz u can always jump onto the water when tide is high :)

or u can tie a float and suntan with/without clothes [laugh]  as no one cares!!!!

service is good and u have seafood bbq and wine at night. free flow beer starts after 2pm till late at night where everybody couples have their tables with candles, acompany with drinks (their liquor sucks [thumbsdown] ) beer is a better choice 

if i dont have kids, i might wan to return to the resort.

Edited by Itsec
  • Praise 1

When I picked Maldives as a destination before our 2nd kid, my wife ask me Why Maldives? "we're both not beach people"

But I told her we have to visit it before global warming renders it a thing of the past :D

Very relaxing vacation I have to say hehe

below is a Pano shot I took

post-78681-0-47025100-1450180549_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mercury1
  • Praise 1

I just returned from a wonderful Maldives trip with my GF.

It a damm good trip and I only spent S1.1K for the whole trip.

you may read my blog for an insightful review of the guesthouse and the island it is on.

Basically, this is such a beautiful place that you really must visit in your lifetime #YOLO

http://fatboyjaymamacooking.blogspot.com/2016/12/maiden-maldives-trip-25th-29th-2016_31.html?spref=tw

• Praise 2

Jin gian to go maldives...but seeing the resorts like 800 onwards per night per head... like sibei chor.

And only those over water villa makes sense to me....else whats special?