• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
96 replies to this topic | 106 praises

Posted 04 December 2015 - 04:03 PM

pChou
  • Premium member
    pChou
    Administrator

It’s the season to be jolly and MyCarForum (MCF) has a special announcement just for you.

Accessing the Forum and the Blog sections is now much more convenient with your smartphones as MCF is now mobile friendly!

Stay tuned for more as the Marketplace and Lifestyle sections become available on mobile next year.

We appreciate any feedback that you may have on the new MCF mobile site and we invite you to submit them below!

Posted 07 December 2015 - 03:50 PM

Admgng
  • Admgng
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

nice! now i dont need to pinch and zoom to read mcf!

Posted 07 December 2015 - 04:21 PM

Alpha78
  • Premium member
    Alpha78
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Nice... Good for surfing on the phone... [thumbsup]

Angcheek, pChou, Baal and Doppel praised this
Normal is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work and driving through traffic in a car that you are still paying for in order to get to the job you need to pay for the clothes and the car, and the house you leave vacant all day so you can afford to live in it.

Posted 07 December 2015 - 04:34 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I still switch back to desktop haha
Angcheek praised this
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 07 December 2015 - 04:45 PM

Forte3737
How come it never show the number of pages beside the topic?

Posted 07 December 2015 - 04:53 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888

Cool!!   [thumbsup]   

骑白马的不一定是王子,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 07 December 2015 - 05:10 PM

Dream
  • Dream
    5th Gear
    Author Image

My display is like hanged or very delayed response when it is in Mycarforum homepage. It is ok when I am in the forum page.

Posted 07 December 2015 - 05:27 PM

Sp4wn
  • Premium member
    Sp4wn
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

still would prefer an actual app with proper notifications, (as i remember you guys said your backend cant integrate with tapatalk .. which is a real waste!)

but its a start .. thank you team for not making me always reload the main desktop page all the time .. save bandwidth!

Posted 07 December 2015 - 06:09 PM

Enye
  • Enye
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Finally can surf one handed standing on mrt with the other hand holding groceries

😂
pChou praised this

Posted 07 December 2015 - 06:25 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

still would prefer an actual app with proper notifications, (as i remember you guys said your backend cant integrate with tapatalk .. which is a real waste!)

but its a start .. thank you team for not making me always reload the main desktop page all the time .. save bandwidth!

i actually prefer just a mobile website.

Kangadrool and Blueray praised this

Posted 07 December 2015 - 08:48 PM

Adrianli
  • Premium member
    Adrianli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

It works on my Samsung S6 but not on my Xiaomi MiPad. MiPad shows desktop version. Is it because MiPad no sim card and uses WiFi only?

Posted 07 December 2015 - 09:26 PM

Adrianli
  • Premium member
    Adrianli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

No drop down at bottom to jump to other section not in the shortcut list.

Eg. From Lite n Ezy to Road trip folder.

Posted 07 December 2015 - 09:42 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Any button to edit post?

Edited by Thaiyotakamli, 07 December 2015 - 09:42 PM.

Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 07 December 2015 - 09:48 PM

Dream
  • Dream
    5th Gear
    Author Image

My display is like hanged or very delayed response when it is in Mycarforum homepage. It is ok when I am in the forum page.

No one have this issue on their HP - mine is Samsung Note 4?  [bigcry]

Posted 07 December 2015 - 10:37 PM

pChou
  • Premium member
    pChou
    Administrator

How come it never show the number of pages beside the topic?

The number of pages is show on the bottom of the title, can you find it?

Do you get this problem on your subsequent visit or is it only on the first visit?

Working towards the app :)

Some people prefer mobile site, some people prefer apps.. Its just a matter of preference.. I myself prefer mobile site, so i can keep my homescreen clean and it doesnt consume the phone storage

Anyway thanks for the feedback!

Posted 07 December 2015 - 10:40 PM

Kangadrool
  • Premium member
    Kangadrool
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

mobile site is always better than apps, which are crippled mini programs.

Posted 07 December 2015 - 11:36 PM

Showster
  • Premium member
    Showster
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

A bit difficult to see the textbox when typing in vertical orientation. The keyboard blocks the textbox and scrolling the textbox up is limited. Maybe can increase blank space below textbox for scrolling purposes (so keyboard does not block textbox).

Nice interface though!

I'm not just telling you; I am showing you.

Posted 07 December 2015 - 11:45 PM

Dream
  • Dream
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Do you get this problem on your subsequent visit or is it only on the first visit?

Encounter this whenever I visit the mycarforum homepage. It takes long time (approx. 20 seconds) to scroll up / down / goes to other pages... Could it be the ads?

Posted 08 December 2015 - 01:54 AM

Holdenutessv
  • Premium member
    Holdenutessv
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

No one have this issue on their HP - mine is Samsung Note 4?  [bigcry]

Note 4, using Chrome browser, all is fine.

Angcheek praised this
Error 404: Signature Not Found

Posted 08 December 2015 - 06:49 AM

Dream
  • Dream
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Note 4, using Chrome browser, all is fine.

Tried Chrome... all is good! Thanks!
So the problem is IE.

Back to Feedback & Suggestions  ·  MCF Forum Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: feedback, mobile site, mcf and 2 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users