Feedback - Mobile Site

pChou

It’s the season to be jolly and MyCarForum (MCF) has a special announcement just for you.

Accessing the Forum and the Blog sections is now much more convenient with your smartphones as MCF is now mobile friendly!

Stay tuned for more as the Marketplace and Lifestyle sections become available on mobile next year.

We appreciate any feedback that you may have on the new MCF mobile site and we invite you to submit them below!

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

still would prefer an actual app with proper notifications, (as i remember you guys said your backend cant integrate with tapatalk .. which is a real waste!)

but its a start .. thank you team for not making me always reload the main desktop page all the time .. save bandwidth!

still would prefer an actual app with proper notifications, (as i remember you guys said your backend cant integrate with tapatalk .. which is a real waste!)

but its a start .. thank you team for not making me always reload the main desktop page all the time .. save bandwidth!

i actually prefer just a mobile website.

• Praise 2

My display is like hanged or very delayed response when it is in Mycarforum homepage. It is ok when I am in the forum page.

No one have this issue on their HP - mine is Samsung Note 4?  [bigcry]

How come it never show the number of pages beside the topic?

The number of pages is show on the bottom of the title, can you find it?

My display is like hanged or very delayed response when it is in Mycarforum homepage. It is ok when I am in the forum page.

Do you get this problem on your subsequent visit or is it only on the first visit?

Working towards the app :)

Some people prefer mobile site, some people prefer apps.. Its just a matter of preference.. I myself prefer mobile site, so i can keep my homescreen clean and it doesnt consume the phone storage

Anyway thanks for the feedback!

A bit difficult to see the textbox when typing in vertical orientation. The keyboard blocks the textbox and scrolling the textbox up is limited. Maybe can increase blank space below textbox for scrolling purposes (so keyboard does not block textbox).

Nice interface though!

Do you get this problem on your subsequent visit or is it only on the first visit?

Encounter this whenever I visit the mycarforum homepage. It takes long time (approx. 20 seconds) to scroll up / down / goes to other pages... Could it be the ads?

↡ Advertisement