Feedback - Mobile Site

pChou

May I suggest adding the first/last page links beside each of the thread title at the main forum listing page? Or better still, track where was my last-read page and go back to that page automatically when I click the thread title the next time.

Clicking the thread title currently always goes to the first page and additional clicks are needed to navigate to the latest or last-read page. MCF has a lot of super long thread so defaulting to the first page doesn't give the best reading experience.

Thanks admin.

from the mobile site, go to the menu on the left and select 'last visit...' or 'all participated...' and it will show you all the thread since your last visit. select the thread and it will goes to the last post/page that you stop at.

post-1109-0-83161800-1456275169_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

May I suggest adding the first/last page links beside each of the thread title at the main forum listing page? Or better still, track where was my last-read page and go back to that page automatically when I click the thread title the next time.

Clicking the thread title currently always goes to the first page and additional clicks are needed to navigate to the latest or last-read page. MCF has a lot of super long thread so defaulting to the first page doesn't give the best reading experience.

Thanks admin.

Thanks for the input, few forumers has shared the same feedback to us. We're working on it.

How do I subscribe to forum topics from. Mobile interface.

Any mobile client available?

Tracking last read would be great.

At the moment there's no specific function to subscribe to a thread from mobile site.

What you can do is to reply the thread, you will be automatically subscribed to it. 

Issit just me that I have ads blocking my mobile page that I can't even surf at all haha. Have to switch to desktop den can.

hi,

you need to clear you browser cache files then try again.

(edited)

sorry not mobile app , for website :  :XD:

请交学费 <---- compared to my signature ???  [crazy]

Edited by Angcheek
  • Haha! 2

MCF having constipation now? Using both Firefox and Safari, all constipated also. Firefox with donut spinning non-stop, Safari with blue bar jammed half way. [dead]

• Praise 1

MCF having constipation now? Using both Firefox and Safari, all constipated also. Firefox with donut spinning non-stop, Safari with blue bar jammed half way. [dead]

sgcarmart also ... so I think its some server issue.

tomorrow then surf. sweet dreams.  [sleeping]

It’s the season to be jolly and MyCarForum (MCF) has a special announcement just for you.

Accessing the Forum and the Blog sections is now much more convenient with your smartphones as MCF is now mobile friendly!

Stay tuned for more as the Marketplace and Lifestyle sections become available on mobile next year.

We appreciate any feedback that you may have on the new MCF mobile site and we invite you to submit them below!

Noticed mobile site now has "First Unread" tab.

Very handy.

Thank you.  [thumbsup]

Noticed mobile site now has "First Unread" tab.

Very handy.

Thank you. [thumbsup]

:D

(edited)

When I use the embed image or video via mobile site to reply, right after entering the image/video link and click ok, the embedded output will appear in the reply text box, but the whole browser will Immediately freeze and become unresponsive to clicks. Only solution is to close and open browser again.

I'm using ipad air with safari browser. Have not tested with other browsers. If I switch to desktop site for embedding then no issues.

Edited by Jellandross

@pchou

I getting eagle all over my posts n laughing avatar in some ppl profile

post-547-0-13006200-1468736537_thumb.png

When I use the embed image or video via mobile site to reply, right after entering the image/video link and click ok, the embedded output will appear in the reply text box, but the whole browser will Immediately freeze and become unresponsive to clicks. Only solution is to close and open browser again.

I'm using ipad air with safari browser. Have not tested with other browsers. If I switch to desktop site for embedding then no issues.

will check

@pchou

I getting eagle all over my posts n laughing avatar in some ppl profile

attachicon.gifimage.png

lol, the eagle ask u to bring him home.. hahaha have u tried to refresh and is the problem still there?

on desktop site, can click the small '>>' arrow icon besides a thread to go straight to the first unread/new post in any thread that i've been following, which is convenient.

on the mobile site, doesn't have this function/feature, so have to slowly click to the last page, then go back page to search for the same post...

Can have the same function/feature?

tks...

on desktop site, can click the small '>>' arrow icon besides a thread to go straight to the first unread/new post in any thread that i've been following, which is convenient.

on the mobile site, doesn't have this function/feature, so have to slowly click to the last page, then go back page to search for the same post...

Can have the same function/feature?

tks...

Hi there,

There's same function on mobile site, on the title of the thread there's "First unread" button. it works the same as the desktop >>

↡ Advertisement