The Seaview problems and issues

SuPerBoRed

And my ex-Sales Dir was crowing how good Seaview was.. wa lao, paid 1600 psf and this kinda condo quality they got.. [knife]

Er, the last transaction in Oct for a 1,647 sqft unit was 1,809psf. Other earlier units were transacted from 15++ to 17++psf. People still like this project due to the site size and the location.

• Praise 2

My ex-neighbor flipped Seaview ie bought at launch and released it just before TOP and made at least $200k+. Those days no seller's stamp duty and he bought a freehold condo at Thomson Road instead, damn lucky cos he siam this issue and made a quick buck instead :a-m1212:  

• Praise 6

Er, the last transaction in Oct for a 1,647 sqft unit was 1,809psf. Other earlier units were transacted from 15++ to 17++psf. People still like this project due to the site size and the location.

Don't know why the author claims that some buyer can't even sell at 1000 psf....

I will surely buy at 1000 psf if market price is 1600.

• Praise 3

Don't know why the author claims that some buyer can't even sell at 1000 psf....

To be fair.. i was wondering about that also... (afterall.. a disc of 40% off mkt last traded) surely will get buyers..  

but.. have a property agent friend who pointed out.. you will never know until you go down a take a look at the exact condition of the unit.. (tho at the back of my head.. still think also cant be so bad rite??) 

anyways..  sharing info!  [:)]

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

one of my relatives owns a place here. i hate coming to this condo .. worse than a prison camp. so many rules. heck, cant even park overnight .. want to visit my relative - first they must call the unit, if person dont answer in time ... well you LLST wait there in the car until they get notification to let you in.

but the quality is as crappy as they say ... the sinks in the toilet - most of the handles have come loose also ... the build quality is pretty shit ... and my relative is the type to take care of the place ... everytime also got flies keep coming up the rubbish chute ... 

• Praise 2

oh, this is stupid condo that don't allow my van to drive in from the main entrance at Amber Rd.

they make me go by the back from East Coast Rd..meaning you have to turn one big round to get in from the back.

If you miss the turn, good luck, turn one more big round again.

• Praise 2

This is a major problem in Singapore.

All or most contracts are sub sub sub sub etc etc all the subbing going to the lowest bidder.

No wonder quality is so poor.

We owned a condo in Tanjong Rhu at one time.

As far as I know every unit had to have the water piping in the false ceiling replaced because it was poor standard and leaks were developing everywhere.

We had the architects around to inspect and comment and hopefully stand the cost of repair.

Yeah right.

We had the piping replaced and sold the unit.

• Praise 2

But what is the use of security if any tom dick and harry can enter without verification?

My place lor

Security sibei bochup one. Worse got one time resident gantry spoilt and kept open. Any car can go in and security also wont ask one

Soon. This news will help the condo faster to reach $1000psf

one of my relatives owns a place here. i hate coming to this condo .. worse than a prison camp. so many rules. heck, cant even park overnight .. want to visit my relative - first they must call the unit, if person dont answer in time ... well you LLST wait there in the car until they get notification to let you in.

but the quality is as crappy as they say ... the sinks in the toilet - most of the handles have come loose also ... the build quality is pretty shit ... and my relative is the type to take care of the place ... everytime also got flies keep coming up the rubbish chute ... 

People are very hard to please .... and I sympathize with the council and the security ... If never call, some residents will complain why never call .... the owner could be sharing intimate moments and do not want any visitors ... whereas some will say so troublesome why everytime have to call....

My take ... please respect the house rules of any projects. If anyone kpkb and argue with the security .... it just shows a lack of class.

• Praise 1

Soon. This news will help the condo faster to reach $1000psf

If this condo comes to $1000 level all the other neighbouring condos will get affected also by some pecentage points especially during current poor market sentiment, but ........ really $1,000 psf is over exaggerated for a fairly new condo; Maybe this $0.99 kongsi got some kind of agenda on this condo; Many new condo's have such teething problems always initially

• Praise 4

My place lor

Security sibei bochup one. Worse got one time resident gantry spoilt and kept open. Any car can go in and security also wont ask one

tell me condo , i go apply for the security guard job .  :XD:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 7