Honestbee: Sharing leak lobang - Groceries $10 off+delivery

Echelon

This cb honestbee..

Because of the promo, they were swamped with orders.

My area supposed to have Cold Storage and I wanted to buy milk powder with the voucher. They cancelled my order saying they were overwhelmed by orders. Then gave me voucher. Then when I logged in again, no more Cold Storage.

Damn smelly.

wah, beehive, honest bee your competitor ah? shoot them down like that  [laugh]  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

wah, beehive, honest bee your competitor ah? shoot them down like that  [laugh]  [laugh]

i thk they shldnt cancel orders & instead shld reschedule to deliver later when in stock.  maybe thast y hes unhappy

Edited by Duckduck

Updates. 

Everything was good yesterday and guess what, I can apply the code again today! Just shared with my mom and bro, they live in Ponggol and Pasir Ris, as these two estates are out of range, So will order for them, and they pick up at my place, share the love...I mean lobang! 

Anyways wanted to say it works!

i thk they shldnt cancel orders & instead shld reschedule to deliver later when in stock.  maybe thast y hes unhappy

haha i was just kidding around lah

it was like one bee talking bad about another bee 

They cancelled my order not because the item wasn't in stock, but simply because they couldn't cope due to the overwhelming orders during the DBS promo.

And after they gave me a coupon code for the DBS promo, they removed Cold Storage from the list of stores in my area, so I had nothing left to buy but meat and pet supplies. So what to buy? Of course buy meat lor.

But still I damned pissed la. Cannot handle orders then launch smlj promo? Lol.

Bees don't last long if they are too honest [laugh]

• Praise 1

They cancelled my order not because the item wasn't in stock, but simply because they couldn't cope due to the overwhelming orders during the DBS promo.

And after they gave me a coupon code for the DBS promo, they removed Cold Storage from the list of stores in my area, so I had nothing left to buy but meat and pet supplies. So what to buy? Of course buy meat lor.

But still I damned pissed la. Cannot handle orders then launch smlj promo? Lol.

Bees don't last long if they are too honest [laugh]

So they gave you a coupon for the promo but did they refund your money in cash or coupon?

If coupon then really damn smelly. If they gave you back your cash then at least not so bad since you have the opportunity not to use the free coupon they gave you to buy meat.

They don't charge my card until they have made the delivery. This is the good part about them that I have to acknowledge.

The DBS promo was $25 off for $60 purchase for first time customers for new addresses only.

So after I submitted my order, they cancelled my order and gave me a coupon code for $25 off. But still must fulfill $60 purchase in single order to qualify.

But to be honest, $60 of meat? How long to finish? Maybe 1 or 2 months looking at how not often I cook at home.

Haha.

So they gave you a coupon for the promo but did they refund your money in cash or coupon?

If coupon then really damn smelly. If they gave you back your cash then at least not so bad since you have the opportunity not to use the free coupon they gave you to buy meat.

They don't charge my card until they have made the delivery. This is the good part about them that I have to acknowledge.

The DBS promo was $25 off for $60 purchase for first time customers for new addresses only.

So after I submitted my order, they cancelled my order and gave me a coupon code for $25 off. But still must fulfill $60 purchase in single order to qualify.

But to be honest, $60 of meat? How long to finish? Maybe 1 or 2 months looking at how not often I cook at home.

Haha.

Aiya. cannot finish then don't buy lor....

Give you 25$ coupon doesn't mean you must use it.

• Praise 1

Can finish la.. but take longer time only.

Anyway I'm carnivore so I'm ok with more meat in my freezer [laugh]

Aiya. cannot finish then don't buy lor....

Give you 25$ coupon doesn't mean you must use it.

Haha.

one kg piece of good wagyu or tenderloin will do  [laugh]  [laugh]

post-1109-0-67933500-1450150212_thumb.jpeg

What does all this MB thing stand for when buying Wagyu?

I bought some ultra cheap Wagyu from cold storage (i think it was graded mb4) and it tasted way worst than some cheap normal ribeyes that I usually buy.

I bought some ultra cheap Wagyu from cold storage (i think it was graded mb4) and it tasted way worst than some cheap normal ribeyes that I usually buy.

nowadays so many wagyu sellers, they put a grading is also hard to tell if real or not...

be aware of v cheap fresh meat... usually have quality n hygiene issues. other dry items ok but dont compromise on fresh items

nowadays so many wagyu sellers, they put a grading is also hard to tell if real or not...

be aware of v cheap fresh meat... usually have quality n hygiene issues. other dry items ok but dont compromise on fresh items

I thought cold storage should be quite safe and won't come up with fake gradings?

Anyway, I also did some research and found this review:

https://www.facebook.com/ieatishootipost/posts/10152336705281302

MB = marbling ....... 

Ok, you guys talk so much about beef, now, went to look at the meats section, went to Butcher's Dog or MMMM! -

My friends was telling me that MMMM! meats are good, any recommendation between this two stores? 

post-18890-0-66661300-1450160609_thumb.png

Ok, you guys talk so much about beef, now, went to look at the meats section, went to Butcher's Dog or MMMM! -

My friends was telling me that MMMM! meats are good, any recommendation between this two stores? 

r u working at honestbee? lol

anyway i prefer hubers for premium beef... non premium quality anywhere also can get lah same one... cold storage, meidiya etc

Edited by Duckduck

please help to spread the word -
Buy NTUC on honestbee
Spend $50 Save $10
That's 20% off immediately
delivery still free!
Promo until 10 Jan
better buy now.

haha...just received this from a friend. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1