Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3

Divers

Bro, are you saying that the F1 is as quiet as the yoko DB and primacy HP? id yes than this is the one for me.

Check out GY Efficientgrip.. 67db, 4db quieter than CSC5 and 2 decibel quieter than Primacy. New efficientgrip is Efficientgrip Performance but cannot find
↡ Advertisement

Check out GY Efficientgrip.. 67db, 4db quieter than CSC5 and 2 decibel quieter than Primacy. New efficientgrip is Efficientgrip Performance but cannot find ð

Thanks. The last time I checked they did not carry 235/45 R18. I will check again

Bro, are you saying that the F1 is as quiet as the yoko DB and primacy HP? id yes than this is the one for me.

Yes it is for me. Yoko dB was quiet when new but started getting noisier after a few thousand KM (think as soon after hitting 5K KM, remembering I was complaining as they were not cheap)

Primacy HP was more lasting but less quiet. Think they are no longer in production? I could be wrong.

By the way, taking this chance to wish everyone here, happy new year and may all of you have a great year despite the expected challenges this year.

May you all enjoy good health, stay safe wherever you may be or head to, many joyous occasions to celebrate upon.

All the best.

thanks. this test kind of confirm the same as well. will try this out if there is my size

http://www.tyrereviews.co.uk/Article/2016-Sport-Auto-UHP-Summer-Tyre-Test.htm

Yes it is for me. Yoko dB was quiet when new but started getting noisier after a few thousand KM (think as soon after hitting 5K KM, remembering I was complaining as they were not cheap)

Primacy HP was more lasting but less quiet. Think they are no longer in production? I could be wrong.

By the way, taking this chance to wish everyone here, happy new year and may all of you have a great year despite the expected challenges this year.

May you all enjoy good health, stay safe wherever you may be or head to, many joyous occasions to celebrate upon.

All the best.

hi bros,

i'm rather new here and new to tyres. I always enjoy reading in this forum. I can get interesting knowledge and opinions. I read thru this thread and see ppl liking and hating this tyre.

But i'm lost when i see ppl saying tyre lacking feedback or tyre is too soft.

How do you actually feel the feedback? 

How fast are you cornering? Still road legal speed?

I'm using bridgestone gr100, not sporty tyre for sure. I did some cornering at 80-90km/h. not sure how to feel feedback.

hi bros,

i'm rather new here and new to tyres. I always enjoy reading in this forum. I can get interesting knowledge and opinions. I read thru this thread and see ppl liking and hating this tyre.

But i'm lost when i see ppl saying tyre lacking feedback or tyre is too soft.

How do you actually feel the feedback?

How fast are you cornering? Still road legal speed?

I'm using bridgestone gr100, not sporty tyre for sure. I did some cornering at 80-90km/h. not sure how to feel feedback.

Hard to describe to you.. your next change of tyre, you go for performance based tyres like Bridgestone Potenza RE003, Pirelli Pzero, Michelin PS4.. then will know what the difference.

I am using A3 now, previously on CSC5. A3 in my butt feel, is sportier than Csc but, less comfortable due to harder rubber I guess.

Anyway... why ask how the tyres are running above 170 or 180km/hr? If u are running NSH often, I can understand, but, here in Singapore? You got spare driving licence is It?

Regardless of brand, any new tyres, cheap Korean ones included, are way better n safer than old worn tyres. My sister in law was still using her 7 yrs old Yoko when I asked her why nvr change, and she replied... hur? Must change one ah.... :a-bang:

wow! she din hear the loud wong wong sound when car is moving???

lucky the tyres din burst lo...hardened after so long time and in our climate....better change new ones fast before anything happens..

Hi, I have intention to replace my brand new stock tyres (16") with 225/45R18.

Given both F1A3 and PZero are the same price, which one should I choose.

My requirement are as follow in term of priority:

1. Dry / Wet Grip (my travelling speed likely to be around 80 to 100 km/h in Sg, and 120 to 140km/h in Malaysia occassionally)

2. Noise and Comfort

3. Fuel consumption

4. Endurance / Long Lasting

Thanks in advance for your recommendation and advice.

1. Dry / Wet Grip (my travelling speed likely to be around 80 to 100 km/h in Sg, and 120 to 140km/h in Malaysia occassionally)

both ok

2. Noise and Comfort

both ok ( not quiet tire)

3. Fuel consumption

I think Pirelli is better at this field

I think Pirelli is better

why not others like Michelin pirmacy3 ST, bridgestone GR100/ reoo3 ? sure better than above 2 base on your requirement

why not others like Michelin pirmacy3 ST, bridgestone GR100/ reoo3 ? sure better than above 2 base on your requirement

Thanks Robert,

I happen to shortlist this 2 and further I can get it at same pricing including change of new Rim with Trade in of stock Rim and Tyres.

Therefore I ask for comment here before I make my choice.

2. Noise and Comfort

3. Fuel consumption

As much as I hate the F1A3, it is the lesser of the 2 evils. So go with goodyear. I would personally recommend Michelin PS4 as it out performs both F1A3 and PZero.

As much as I hate the F1A3, it is the lesser of the 2 evils. So go with goodyear. I would personally recommend Michelin PS4 as it out performs both F1A3 and PZero.

and price difference isn't much?

(edited)

Between which tires?

PZero goes for 270-280. The PS4 goes for around 240-260. F1A3 is 220-230 the last i remembered

These are the rough prices in January 2017 for 225/45/18

Edited by Fastfive1

just replaced my GR100 with the A3 235/45/R18 this morning. was surprise that it's made in german. i thought most tyre available are TH made.

The tyres shop that quote me PS 4 for complete set of 4 tyres and new Rim is $ 200 more than PZero and F1A3.  Meaning $50 more per tyre

just replaced my GR100 with the A3 235/45/R18 this morning. was surprise that it's made in german. i thought most tyre available are TH made.

good evening

I thought A3 factory specification for 18 is 225/40/18 ?

the GR100 bridgestone ? made in Germany ?

first time In my life heard bs tire made in Germany

can share the sidewall of the tire

i meant the F1A3 made in german. i bought from authorized agent and my impression was most agent bring in tyre made in TH. 

good evening

I thought A3 factory specification for 18 is 225/40/18 ?

the GR100 bridgestone ? made in Germany ?

first time In my life heard bs tire made in Germany

can share the sidewall of the tire

post-30170-0-00867400-1496464228_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement